**my NEW C63 lease!**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 BMW 650ci
Talking **my NEW C63 lease!**

Hey, a while back a started a thread in regards to me leasing a C63!

in anycase, i did ALOT of shopping around to try to find the best deal

in my case in perticular, i need the car in August...no later

the guy i was working with before, alltho he quoted me a awesome price has still not placed the order....he more or less gave me the run around saying he'll place it tomorrow, which turned into next week, which turned into next week again....

so what i decided to do was place the order with someone more reputable.

I have ordered the car today thru Ray Catena Mercedes Benz of Edison NJ

i am working with the top guy there, and i worked out a referral program with him.

alltho he told me not to post specific #'s, he did tell me to say this

ANY PRICE QUOTED ON THE C63 FROM ANY OTHER MB DEALER HE WILL BEAT!!!!

alot of ppl where skeptical in my last least thread, as was I...but it was worth taking the shot

the previous guy (direct lease america) still has till aug 15th to deliver the car with the previous terms or i'll get my deposit back

that sounds good to me, but i just dont think he'll be able to deliver.....

in any case, i just wanted to share the good news with you guys....

if you want to order the C63, and get the absoulte BEST PRICE

AND

get it from an actuall MB DEALER and not a 3rd party leasing company, then this is for you!!!

as far as my arrangement with him goes: this is it....

I promised him a sh*tload of referrals if he can beat any other dealer price....he said he can, and can prove it in black & white

in return for me spreading the word...he will discount the car EVEN more for me and my friends who i referr to him

again, i understand why people where skeptical with my last lease thread...AS THEY SHOULD BE

but i decided to stop playing games and order the car from MB directly

this time around, there is no reason for skepticism beacause the order is comming from the top guy at one of the nations biggest MB dealers

just like last time, i called 100+ dealers thru out the country...this is the BEST PRICE ive got bar none!

if anyone is interested, you can PM and i'll give you the contact info

also, if you already placed and order, you can call him to see if he'll beat your deal....which he said if its from MB, he will beat any deal out there

i cant wait to get this AWESOME car already

i always shop around and try to get the best deal on everything i do, and wanna share the love with you guys!!

Last edited by Last Emperor; 06-11-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
ttt
Old 06-11-2008, 02:01 PM

12 GL550 4-Matic, 07 S550 4-Matic, 12 C300 4-Matic, 2011 Lexus LX570, 03 BMW 530i(Beater)
So approximately how much is the monthly payment?
Old 06-11-2008, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by mbrover06
So approximately how much is the monthly payment?
wel the car i built will roughly cost 71-72k

and i rolled NY taxes into the payment

only 1st month and bank fee's and stuff like that up front

he told me around $1200

he also priced an 08 @ 66k and gave me a price of 1050

and thats with tax included (on both examples)
Old 06-11-2008, 02:39 PM

2009 C63 K1
Sounds like a good move to go to the dealer.

That is what I did, however I am going to use Leasecompare.com to for my leasing arrangement. You can go find the best price for your car and they will find the best lease rate for you, set up your lease and pay the dealer. Their money factors were much lower than MB and their residuals were also lower which is nice if you decide to sell or purchase the car anytime throughout the term.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by yaymitch
Sounds like a good move to go to the dealer.

That is what I did, however I am going to use Leasecompare.com to for my leasing arrangement. You can go find the best price for your car and they will find the best lease rate for you, set up your lease and pay the dealer. Their money factors were much lower than MB and their residuals were also lower which is nice if you decide to sell or purchase the car anytime throughout the term.
i dont understand but that sounds very very interesting

how would i set up my lease with lease compare, and stil get the car thru the MB dealer

can u please elaborate on how it works ???
Old 06-11-2008, 02:51 PM

2009 C63 K1
Wink

Originally Posted by Last Emperor
i dont understand but that sounds very very interesting

how would i set up my lease with lease compare, and stil get the car thru the MB dealer

can u please elaborate on how it works ???
Okay, below are the two emails that I received after I completed the credit app.:

Email #1 - before credit approval

The process is quick and easy! After you receive your credit approval, we contact your vehicle seller to collect your car’s details. Then, we prepare your lease paperwork; you sign the lease agreement; we pay your vehicle seller; and you drive your car!

Email #2 - after credit approval - next steps -

[1] You reply to this email with your dealer or seller’s name, contact person and phone number. I contact them to confirm your vehicle’s pricing and request certain documents via fax.

[2] You email or fax a copy of your driver’s license and current insurance card with agent phone number to me toll free at 866.527.7705. Also, let us know your fax number.

[3] Upon receiving your dealer/seller’s faxed documents, we prepare your lease agreement and fax it to you for your review.

[4] Upon your approval, we overnight the original lease documents for you to sign.

[5] You sign the documents where indicated and return them in the prepaid overnight envelope provided.

[6] We process your signed contracts and overnight final payment to the dealer or seller.

[7] You take delivery of your vehicle!

Hope this helps...

Oh also, the parent company is Automobile Consumer Services, Inc. Here is the website - www.leasecompare.com and you can actually determine your payments online without talking to anyone or submitting any personal information.

Last edited by yaymitch; 06-11-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 06-11-2008, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Okay, below are the two emails that I received after I completed the credit app.:

Email #1 - before credit approval

The process is quick and easy! After you receive your credit approval, we contact your vehicle seller to collect your car’s details. Then, we prepare your lease paperwork; you sign the lease agreement; we pay your vehicle seller; and you drive your car!

Email #2 - after credit approval - next steps -

[1] You reply to this email with your dealer or seller’s name, contact person and phone number. I contact them to confirm your vehicle’s pricing and request certain documents via fax.

[2] You email or fax a copy of your driver’s license and current insurance card with agent phone number to me toll free at 866.527.7705. Also, let us know your fax number.

[3] Upon receiving your dealer/seller’s faxed documents, we prepare your lease agreement and fax it to you for your review.

[4] Upon your approval, we overnight the original lease documents for you to sign.

[5] You sign the documents where indicated and return them in the prepaid overnight envelope provided.

[6] We process your signed contracts and overnight final payment to the dealer or seller.

[7] You take delivery of your vehicle!

Hope this helps...
ok makes sense....but aside from checking to see if ur dealer is giving you a fair price.....how is this different...i cant say i fully understand

if i already ordered the car thru MB....they just take over talks with my dealer ???

and if going thru MB, i thought you can only use MB financial

how would lease compare give you a diff resid, or money # than the MB dealer

the only thing i get so far is.... if the dealer lets say quotes you at 1300, and ou can go here and show him it should be 1200 or whatever
Old 06-11-2008, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
so pretty much when pricing is released, i ask the dealer how much he is selling me the car for......and then they call him and go thru him

is that sort of how it works????
Old 06-11-2008, 03:00 PM

2009 C63 K1
It would be just like financing a car through your bank instead of a dealer. You negotiate the price and the bank or in this case ACS pays the dealer. The title is owned by whichever bank ACS gets the lowest rate from, it could be US Bank for example.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
It would be just like financing a car through your bank instead of a dealer. You negotiate the price and the bank or in this case ACS pays the dealer. The title is owned by whichever bank ACS gets the lowest rate from, it could be US Bank for example.
ahh ok, so i go thru my dealer like i have.....

i gave him a deposit, he ordered the car

when pricing is released, i negotiate the discount with him and find out how much hes giving me the car for

then when i have that info i go to lease compare, tell them how much im getting it for....and then they do the rest????

is that pretty much how it works mitch?
Old 06-11-2008, 03:18 PM

2009 C63 K1
ahh ok, so i go thru my dealer like i have.....

i gave him a deposit, he ordered the car

when pricing is released, i negotiate the discount with him and find out how much hes giving me the car for

then when i have that info i go to lease compare, tell them how much im getting it for....and then they do the rest????

is that pretty much how it works mitch?
Exactly, I ordered my car and have already been approved by leasecompare.com and as soon as the pricing is firm I'll have the dealer send the info over.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Exactly, I ordered my car and have already been approved by leasecompare.com and as soon as the pricing is firm I'll have the dealer send the info over.
wow dude, thanks for the info...now that might even make my offer better than it is

yay mitch, youre the man !!!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
ok, update.....

the original lease deal i worked out with direct lease america is still in effect

my connect there called me today, and like i figured he was in the hospital...

in anycase, my car was ordered...and he says i should still have it mid august

i currently have 2 cars on order, at 2 diff places

RAY CATENA BENZ & DIRECT LEASE AMERICA

obviously the direct lease is the much much better lease price, but im still waiting to see him deliver the goods

which ever one of these 2 dealers gets me the vehicle, and the best price is the one im going thru
Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 AM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
11' R8 - 11' RR Sport
sounds like a lot of work..i just went into White Plains Mercedes...pounded the sh*t out of the sales guy until i got the deal i wanted..and done..my 09 is coming...
Old 06-12-2008, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by UGOTMOPPED
sounds like a lot of work..i just went into White Plains Mercedes...pounded the sh*t out of the sales guy until i got the deal i wanted..and done..my 09 is coming...
yea it sure is a lot of work....but hopefullly it pays dividends

if i get the 71k 09 for 24 months @ 1k a month....well worth it in my opinion

btw, are you buying or leasing??
Old 06-12-2008, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Miles on the Lease???

yea it sure is a lot of work....but hopefullly it pays dividends

if i get the 71k 09 for 24 months @ 1k a month....well worth it in my opinion

btw, are you buying or leasing??
What you guys aren't mentioning is HOW Many miles are they giving you for $1,200 per month for a 2009 with PP??

Glenn
Old 06-12-2008, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
What you guys aren't mentioning is HOW Many miles are they giving you for $1,200 per month for a 2009 with PP??

Glenn
thru ray catena MB its 10k per year

thru direct lease its 15k
Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
11' R8 - 11' RR Sport
I'm leasing.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:34 PM

'13 E63, '15 GL450, '12 Range Rover Sport
today i got quoted from nj dealer $1380.00 a month for 24 months on a $64,130 '08 c63...money factor .00365(~8.2%) and 69% residual...fair lease deal, or is there much better away?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:08 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
shap, that money factor seems pretty high. visit leasecompare and play with their little calculator thing; it's a good way to get a handle on how far you're being bent over, etc.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by shap07s550
today i got quoted from nj dealer $1380.00 a month for 24 months on a $64,130 '08 c63...money factor .00365(~8.2%) and 69% residual...fair lease deal, or is there much better away?
sounds rather expensive

im looking at around $1200 for a 70k+ 09
but thats for a 3 year lease, with a good hook up
taxes included iin the payment

any money out of pocket?

Last edited by Last Emperor; 06-15-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:37 PM

'13 E63, '15 GL450, '12 Range Rover Sport
No money down and 7500 miles a year was offered to me. I only drive about 6000 miles a year on average and I am actually in the 21st month of a 27 month lease on my '07 S550 and have managed only 11k miles of the 22k I get for the term of the lease. I guess if I have an October build date with December delivery for my '09 C63 I have time to figure out if there are better leases away from Mercedes. Up till now I figured I'd go with mercedes in-house leasing options out of convenience - but if I can save a few k over 24 months without much hassle why the heck not do the lease away from Mercedes?
Old 06-15-2008, 04:21 PM

335i
Originally Posted by shap07s550
No money down and 7500 miles a year was offered to me.
Eh.

7500mi/year, 2 yrs, $1380/month?!?! Of all the outrageous rip-off deals I've seen over the years both here & on the BMW forums, this must seriously take the cake.

The audacity & shamelessness of car salesmen never cease to amaze me.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:22 PM

335i
Originally Posted by vixapphire
shap, that money factor seems pretty high. visit leasecompare and play with their little calculator thing; it's a good way to get a handle on how far you're being bent over, etc.
Yea, a very rough handle.

Leasecompare rates are usually pretty bad. Atrocious, really. I found it to be so off the mark as to be damn near useless, basically. I usually go there to figure out the absolute worst on the market, just to see the upper limit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **my NEW C63 lease!**