C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon Fiber Front Lip, Diffuser, and Decklid...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 10:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C63 (Coming Soon)
Carbon Fiber Front Lip, Diffuser, and Decklid...

What is the status on CF Front Lip, Diffuser, and Rear Decklid for the C63?

Here is what I understand as the availability:
- C63 CF rear diffuser (recent post with pictures posted). Still no word on the manufacturer or purchase info (or if they make other parts).
- C class front lips available (non AMG). Doubt it will fit an AMG front bumper cleanly. I am referring to the AMG bumper on the 63, not the c class with the sport package.
- CF Decklids for other AMG by companies like Euroteck, but not for W204 C Class.
- CF Badgeless Grille by Braubus. Can you purchase this? It would look great if it matched other CF parts, but I am not sure if it will.

I am looking for a company who can make a full MATCHING carbon fiber exterior package (and possibly a matching interior kit). When is Euroteck coming out with the whole package?! ...Hopefully they will drop badgeless grille to match the lip, diffuser and spoilers.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Euroteck??? Please share. Thanks...

Last edited by Arctic White; 07-07-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
M-B C63, 997 GT3, Range Rover Sport
+1
I'm looking for the same products for my c63... i've had great success with my 997 GT3 and MA Carbon for the same type of parts and always had the same weave and fit as the factory carbon... i'll see if the can do the M-B parts...
Old 07-08-2008, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C300 Sport Black Darth V3.0
Originally Posted by Arctic White
What is the status on CF Front Lip, Diffuser, and Rear Decklid for the C63?

Here is what I understand as the availability:
- C63 CF rear diffuser (recent post with pictures posted). Still no word on the manufacturer or purchase info (or if they make other parts).
- C class front lips available (non AMG). Doubt it will fit an AMG front bumper cleanly. I am referring to the AMG bumper on the 63, not the c class with the sport package.
- CF Decklids for other AMG by companies like Euroteck, but not for W204 C Class.
- CF Badgeless Grille by Braubus. Can you purchase this? It would look great if it matched other CF parts, but I am not sure if it will.

I am looking for a company who can make a full MATCHING carbon fiber exterior package (and possibly a matching interior kit). When is Euroteck coming out with the whole package?! ...Hopefully they will drop badgeless grille to match the lip, diffuser and spoilers.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Euroteck??? Please share. Thanks...
Eurotack has the defuser, lip spoiler and roof spoiler in CF coming out sometime this month. As far as the Braubus grill from what I have read it is only available with the complete body kit and the price on the invoice is $5,000.00 USD.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C63 (Coming Soon)
Damn! 5k for the front grille?

There is no way I am paying 5 Gs for a couple little pieces of CF. Hopefully Euroteck does a GB for mbWorld for a good deal. That would be so legit, and they would probably make more money in the long run too...