whats YOUR C63 deal ????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by bizguy4u
So now according to Last Emperor 99% of the members on this forum are "Morons" or "Idiots"

Glad you like my contributions btw!
NO

i did not say 99% of the ppl on this forum are idiots or morons

i actually said many times that the majority of the ppl on this forum are actually cool, and always willing to help or answer any questions that they may have

what i DID say was that i will get a better deal than 99% of the idiots or morons on this site

cuz even idiots catch a good deal every now and then
Old 07-24-2008, 01:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Last Emperor
NO

i did not say 99% of the ppl on this forum are idiots or morons

i actually said many times that the majority of the ppl on this forum are actually cool, and always willing to help or answer any questions that they may have

what i DID say was that i will get a better deal than 99% of the idiots or morons on this site

cuz even idiots catch a good deal every now and then
You just phoned into Ray Catena (and you probably did it during work hours for all the time you waste here), anybody here can do that. They're a huge dealership and they get better allocation than most establishments, you're acting like you negotiated the deal like Gorden Gekko.

"You're a two bit pirate and a green-mailer, Gekko, nothing more...not only would you sell your mother to make a deal, you'd send her COD..."

And about your comment that you're just new and trying to learn. Well if your knowledge is in its infancy, then act as such and be seen and not heard.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Yoballs83
Yet another Last Emperor "dead horse" discussion

I'd like to know myself. Fair question IMO.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
You just phoned into Ray Catena (and you probably did it during work hours for all the time you waste here), anybody here can do that. They're a huge dealership and they get better allocation than most establishments, you're acting like you negotiated the deal like Gorden Gekko.

"You're a two bit pirate and a green-mailer, Gekko, nothing more...not only would you sell your mother to make a deal, you'd send her COD..."

And about your comment that you're just new and trying to learn. Well if your knowledge is in its infancy, then act as such and be seen and not heard.
yea but there are alot of sales ppl at ray catena, all of which would probably get you different prices

the guy i know there, has been worth with RC for well over 10 years and is one of the main ppl at the dealership

i know i will get a better price than any other MB dealership, and at the end of the day thats whats inportant
Old 07-24-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned

AMGs
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
We should all be thanking you, 950 plus posts and not a single solid thought among them, and you don't even know what you're PAYING for your car yet nor when you'll have it if ever.

You sit around all day and post on the boards, you should be cold calling or maybe doing some real work.
+1.

All talk and NO ACTION.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:33 PM

2005 C230KSS 6spd
I have to agree with Cylinder Head, PLEASE shut the hell up.
You have posted this thread multiple times.
They died, therefore you should assume no one cares.
You got scammed, and even worse, you tried to get OTHER people scammed by trying to hook them up with ur "great deal"
i've been a member since 2006 and u have been a member for a couple of months. Your post count is both incredible and extremely pathetic at the same time.
Just stop. FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH JUST STOP
Old 07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
I think the topic is fine and helpful and asking questions is fine; people will answer/help when they can, but the excessive posts become somewhat annoying and bothersome (i.e. options for the 2009 model just got out of hand, obviously the thing to do was just wait rather than having 10 threads open speculating about the same thing for months).

I'm not trying to knock anybody, but as someone who does his homework, besides forums I also work to find the information myself. Not every single thought is worthy of a new thread.

Anyway, the problem now is this topic has become useless as most of it is bashing rather than providing information to the question. So many of these threads should be deleted IMO.

Tee_Tz.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
charliebrown, youre a piece of sh*t

you never say ANYTHING usuefull, and youve been bashing me since i had almost no post count
Old 07-24-2008, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
i agree with tee tz......this thread should now be deleted
Old 07-24-2008, 02:46 PM

c63, Caterham 7, 335cic
Can we start a thread as to the best descriptive definition of "Last Emperor"

I would like to start with "Pillock"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pillock

Old 07-24-2008, 02:52 PM

bike
Originally Posted by bizguy4u
Can we start a thread as to the best descriptive definition of "Last Emperor"

I would like to start with "Pillock"

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pillock

LOLOLOLOLOL
Old 07-24-2008, 04:50 PM

2007 E63, 2006 C55
RE: Prices Paid

Regarding this thread, I have an 09 C63 on order, at a discount under MSRP for purchase, which I posted a few weeks ago on the last thread on this topic....which I believe you created.

Last Emperor, I have owned/own a couple of W211's and have been a member on that board for years. I have frankly never seen such disdain for an individual on the forums as I see directed at you. I have no beef with you, but you really should recognize that you are not particularly popular here. Given the amount you post, it is apparent that this forum is pretty important to you. I'd seriously suggest that you mend fences here or consider getting another ride.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by NCE500
Regarding this thread, I have an 09 C63 on order, at a discount under MSRP for purchase, which I posted a few weeks ago on the last thread on this topic....which I believe you created.

Last Emperor, I have owned/own a couple of W211's and have been a member on that board for years. I have frankly never seen such disdain for an individual on the forums as I see directed at you. I have no beef with you, but you really should recognize that you are not particularly popular here. Given the amount you post, it is apparent that this forum is pretty important to you. I'd seriously suggest that you mend fences here or consider getting another ride.
thanks for the advice man, and i sincerely appreciate it.

to be honest 95% of the ppl on this forum are cool as f*ck.

if they ever needed my advice or help, i would extend it in a second as i'm sure many would (and have) for me

as far as popularity, i would say im pretty popular here

there are however a small group of ppl that talk sh*t to me no matter what i do.....frankly i could care less as it wont affect my life in anyway

i guess im effecting theirs tho, cuz they seem to take my posts personally

as far as mending fences, if someone goes back and looks at all my threads/posts i think its pretty clear that im either being curious, or trying to be helpfull when i can

so there is no reason for ppl not to like me here....maybe the "grammar ****'s" wont.....or the users who COUNT posts wont....but i can care less about them

ive said it many many times before, the vast majority of ppl here are super-cool.......when i got jerked for that thousand a few weeks ago, ppl even offered to help me out by taking a drive over to the florida office of the guy i dealt with. you wont see that on other communities

but to be honest, if ppl have a problem with me posting alot or my grammar, or the way i type, i can give 2 sh*ts

im on this forum to kill time as im waiting to get my car

maybe someone you dont post that much, but im in front of my computer all day, and this site helps pass the time

im very greatfull for the vast knowledge ive picked up by being here the last few months.....and like i said, if you read all my posts/threads ive never enetered a thread just to talk smack

in closing, thank you to 95% of the mbworld community

to the handfull of other guys here.......talk all the sh*t you want, it really dosnt bother me, but it takes away a lot from the content of the forums

Last edited by Last Emperor; 07-24-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
and btw nce500........when i made that last thread, there was NO pricing on the 09s

so no one could say what there monthly payment is, or what the ecxact cost would be....

now that the pricing is out im sure ALOT of ppl on here wanna know what other members are paying

me starting this thread wouldve answered that question for me, and probably many others.

unfortunately this thread was hijacked and turned into a pissing contest before it developed any meaningful content
Old 07-24-2008, 05:13 PM

2005 C230KSS 6spd
Originally Posted by Last Emperor
thanks for the advice man, and i sincerely appreciate it.

to be honest 95% of the ppl on this forum are cool as f*ck.

if they ever needed my advice or help, i would extend it in a second as i'm sure many would (and have) for me

as far as popularity, i would say im pretty popular here

there are however a small group of ppl that talk sh*t to me no matter what i do.....frankly i could care less as it wont affect my life in anyway

i guess im effecting theirs tho, cuz they seem to take my posts personally

as far as mending fences, if someone goes back and looks at all my threads/posts i think its pretty clear that im either being curious, or trying to be helpfull when i can

so there is no reason for ppl not to like me here....maybe the "grammar ****'s" wont.....or the users who COUNT posts wont....but i can care less about them

ive said it many many times before, the vast majority of ppl here are super-cool.......when i got jerked for that thousand a few weeks ago, ppl even offered to help me out by taking a drive over to the florida office of the guy i dealt with. you wont see that on other communities

but to be honest, if ppl have a problem with me posting alot or my grammar, or the way i type, i can give 2 sh*ts

im on this forum to kill time as im waiting to get my car

maybe someone you dont post that much, but im in front of my computer all day, and this site helps pass the time

im very greatfull for the vast knowledge ive picked up by being here the last few months.....and like i said, if you read all my posts/threads ive never enetered a thread just to talk smack

in closing, thank you to 95% of the mbworld community

to the handfull of other guys here.......talk all the sh*t you want, it really dosnt bother me, but it takes away a lot from the content of the forums
I guess you're implying "post counter" as me.
I only use it as an example.
I dont take what you say personally, it's just extremely bothersome when i come in after a 10 min. window and i find 5 new threads on inane crap.
Don't be so close-minded, if the MAJORITY of people hate you, there is a definite reason for it. So don't lash out at us, just take some time to get to know yourself.
and 95% of the mbworld community are in the other forums, thats why they dont hate you. YET. douchebag
Old 07-24-2008, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by charl1exbr0wn
I dont take what you say personally, it's just extremely bothersome when i come in after a 10 min. window and i find 5 new threads on inane crap.
Don't be so close-minded, if the MAJORITY of people hate you, there is a definite reason for it. So don't lash out at us, just take some time to get to know yourself.
and 95% of the mbworld community are in the other forums, thats why they dont hate you. YET. douchebag
dude, i have one or MAYBE 2 threads on the front page

what are you talking about 5 threads every 10 minutes????????????

youre obsessed with me

no, the majority of ppl dont hate me, only a small small group

and in reality, youre just a loser and mad at life

and to think, i was just defending you in that lame thread you started

jeeez
Old 07-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 M3
WTF guys... this is supposed to be a place to exchanged information and talk shop... not a place to grow big cyber ***** and pick on Last Emporer. Where you all picked on as little kids and now feel an urge to talk sh*t behind your keyboards, real tough of you.

Yeah LE may ask redundant questions from time to time but who cares? Ignore it if your not interested. You may not find the information useful but there are plenty of others who might well be interested in the topic. He's excited about his car and enjoys the anticipation of its delivery and rightly so... so lay the f*ck off. I don't see him making any personal attacks (which should get you banned) on anyone so why the need to make petty jabs over the internet where you know no one can touch you... any intelligent person sees that type of behavior as low class at best, cowardly at worst.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:53 PM

2006 BMW 330i, 2009 C63
You know what is funny on this forum, people are to uptight. Even when "last emperor" intention was to simply ask a question, he stimulates a conversation. Why?, because he is controversial and funny. I am sure if this forum was strictly for answering technical questions, all of us will be bored in no time. I usually log in to see if he post it anything.

George

Last edited by jarjoug; 07-24-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM

'09 C63 Performance Package - Steel Grey/Sahara Biege
Originally Posted by NCE500

(Staying above the frey) Thanks for the post. Do you mind sharing the amount of your discount?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by charl1exbr0wn
In all honesty lets say LE is just a young guy totally wrapped up in getting a new car and that is why he posts so much. My problem is his attitude and his endless posting about the same topics. I stand by my old comments where I said he was rude to people who offered up top quality information just because he thought it was incorrect.

Yes he could be posting info people want to discuss but he just posts and posts and posts..... its a never ending cycle. I see thread after thread of pretty much mushy topics where I get the feeling he is posting to just post.

Plus when he does post he sounds like a 10 year old kid. He uses all bold, resorts to expletives, uses works like "man" "bro" "dude" far to often, and he has the sentence structure of a pre-schooler. No I am not a top tier author but I find it had to take people seriously when they can't form a structured sentence. Sometimes I wonder how people can afford a 70k car and still sound like a 10 year old.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:52 PM

2006 BMW 330i, 2009 C63
Sorry, my post is a reflection of what I feel. As I deal, all day, with engineering students, this forum is an escape for me.

To me everyone contributes, one way or the other.

George
Old 07-24-2008, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
I stand by my old comments where I said he was rude to people who offered up top quality information just because he thought it was incorrect.
in all seriousness, i cant think of one time i was a dick to someone like that.

guys like you on the other hand, all day long you spew sh*t about about someones "stupid question", post count, duplicate thread, or grammar

Plus when he does post he sounds like a 10 year old kid. He uses all bold, resorts to expletives, uses works like "man" "bro" "dude" far to often, and he has the sentence structure of a pre-schooler. No I am not a top tier author but I find it had to take people seriously when they can't form a structured sentence. Sometimes I wonder how people can afford a 70k car and still sound like a 10 year old.
i dont mean to use expletives but, sh*t dude, are you really that much of an uptight ***-hole

if you cant take ppl seriously because they type things like "u" instead of "you", then ur a moron...or wait, you're a moron!

if i wanted to, i can sit here and type like i'm trying out for the grammar club or something...but whats the point in that

when im with my friends i talk with slang i guess, and use words like "bro" and "dude".

and when i have to be professional, believe me, i can do that very well.

i consider some of the ppl on here my friends, so i talk to everyone as such.

one thing i wont do, unlike SOME people on these boards, is talk to someone like a complete pr*ck for no good reason

wow, what a douche

Last edited by Last Emperor; 07-24-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
jarjoug, you have a GREAT taste in cars

Last edited by Last Emperor; 07-24-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
btw, you're a ***-hole !!!!

Plus when he does post he sounds like a 10 year old kid. He uses all bold, resorts to expletives, uses works(worDs) like "man" "bro" "dude" far to(toO) often, and he has the sentence structure of a pre-schooler. No I am not a top tier author but I find it had(haRd) to take people seriously when they can't form a structured sentence. Sometimes I wonder how people can afford a 70k car and still sound like a 10 year old.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
I LOVE CARS!!! I LOVE C63 AMG

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: whats YOUR C63 deal ????