Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Last Emperor
unfortunately, in the message board of life

some of you guys may fail big time
You should think before you make comments like that. Maybe look for pics of my cars, my girlfriend, and where I live that I've posted up on here. I'm an admin in the message board of life, and you're a troll.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
You should think before you make comments like that. Maybe look for pics of my cars, my girlfriend, and where I live that I've posted up on here. I'm an admin in the message board of life, and you're a troll.
i didnt direct that personally at you,
and i can see you have nice cars, and a nice pad

personaly, i dont want to get into a pissing match over who owns or drives what.....but i figure we both do pretty good.....this is a MB forum, lots of dudes with $$$

my point is, you can have the nicest car/house/girl and still be an uptight a-hole

people should just be easy.......relax......you know

stop worrying over who posts what, search functions, and grammar

you dont like my thread dont participate!

but to rip me for making threads that you dont approve of
(when other have stated IN this thread that they are interested)

and then just go OFF TOPIC in the thread and start insulting people is just crazy too me

whats worse, someone making a thread thats been done before, or people going in to that thread just to talk smack!

btw, im glad you have a nice house/car/girl (and im not being sarcastic)
i hope all you guys are healthy and doing good

there is just no reason to act liike a d*ck!!!!!!!

sure i may post alot, use slang some of you dont like, and use poor grammar in the forums....but im always nice to you guys, always trying to help, and try to post stuff i think some ppl might find interesting

......but being rude and being a jerk to ppl for no reason is alot worse IMHO

Last edited by Last Emperor; 07-25-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
damn i just read this whole thread hoping to see some peoples deals and all i got was one guy that is getting 1200 off...
Old 07-25-2008, 10:02 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
I just love this post, so much positive and informative information.

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 07-25-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
well atleast you guys know that I TRIED to start this thread so we can all talk about and compare our deals
Old 07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
theres a saying that your the black sheep in the family/group if you dont see/know whos the black sheep..in other words majority of the guys here thinks that your an *** and you dont.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:30 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Move to Montana, buy the C63 and pay no sales tax. Now thats a deal.

-Troy
Old 07-25-2008, 10:39 PM

RHD C200 Sport Coupe, RHD SLK-55, LHD SLK-350
Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Move to Montana, buy the C63 and pay no sales tax. Now thats a deal.

-Troy
Dubai - no sales tax, gas is still less than $2 a gallon, and the C63 is a "toy". LE, you'll love it!

Hey Troy - you picking your car up from MBoBR?
Old 07-27-2008, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
LE I have called you out a few times with your other threads.... Not trying to be rude or anything but honestly, I dont think anyone here believes you are going to purchase or lease this vehicle.... And when that glorious day gets here and you do indeed get your car, even if you post pictures of your new car, we wont believe it and so the sad story continues... My advice to you is to lay low, stop being annoying, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON and GOOGLE, and let this blow over.... FOr the sake of the forum stop trolling... you dont even have a the damn car yet for christ sakes.... and you have caused all this.... can you imagine if or when you actually get the car....probably double the stupid posts.... Just take peoples advice....no one is here to hate on anyone but if you start to become a newsence then this is whats gonna happen...

Good luck in obtaining your dream car....

"Dont pitch the Bit(h.... If you loose her money, she's gonna call every 10 minutes.... god forbid you make her money she's going to be calling twice as much"..... or something to that affect....
i didnt direct that personally at you,
and i can see you have nice cars, and a nice pad

personaly, i dont want to get into a pissing match over who owns or drives what.....but i figure we both do pretty good.....this is a MB forum, lots of dudes with $$$

my point is, you can have the nicest car/house/girl and still be an uptight a-hole

people should just be easy.......relax......you know

stop worrying over who posts what, search functions, and grammar

you dont like my thread dont participate!

but to rip me for making threads that you dont approve of
(when other have stated IN this thread that they are interested)

and then just go OFF TOPIC in the thread and start insulting people is just crazy too me

whats worse, someone making a thread thats been done before, or people going in to that thread just to talk smack!

btw, im glad you have a nice house/car/girl (and im not being sarcastic)
i hope all you guys are healthy and doing good

there is just no reason to act liike a d*ck!!!!!!!

sure i may post alot, use slang some of you dont like, and use poor grammar in the forums....but im always nice to you guys, always trying to help, and try to post stuff i think some ppl might find interesting

......but being rude and being a jerk to ppl for no reason is alot worse IMHO

Last edited by x-tian-230k; 07-27-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 GLK350, 2010 ML350, 2008 C63 AMG
I can't believe I wasted time going through this thread. I thought it would actually be interesting to see what other people got. My was MSRP for the second C63 in Maryland.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by gsrjc
I can't believe I wasted time going through this thread. I thought it would actually be interesting to see what other people got. My was MSRP for the second C63 in Maryland.
yea thats what i thought too,sorry

thanks for sharing
Old 07-27-2008, 11:07 AM

08' S550,,,C63!
I paid $91,000 US. because of 40% Taxes for my C63.

My S550 Cost me $150,000 as well/;
Old 07-27-2008, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by esport
I paid $91,000 US. because of 40% Taxes for my C63.

My S550 Cost me $150,000 as well/;
damn, how come you didnt do what you said in the other thread?

did you consider getting one with a few thousand miles on it

or you couldnt wait that long/
Old 07-27-2008, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
He's just going to ignore your post and call you a moron. Then he's going to double post in response to some mundane comment and completely gloss over the backlash against him. Let's face it, the guy's menza card is just not in the mail.
I assume you meant Mensa...?

There's a particular irony in making fun of someone by claiming they don't belong to an international society of high IQ individuals, and then spelling the organization's name wrong... almost like "anti-ownage" Hit me squarely on the funny bone, that did... like when people misspell 'genius,' which seems to happen a lot.

As for LE, I agree with others - your post count vs. duration of membership is pretty incredible... strongly suggesting that you definitely go for quantity over quality. If you subscribe to threads, you don't need to start a new one just because it's no longer on the front page - or just search for it and bump it, if you've got new information to share. As for post counts, maybe you C63 guys need a TOW thread like the w211 guys have. If you bring valuable information and an attitude of appreciation and respect to the forums, you'll find you receive both back tenfold from others in return.

While this thread would've been interesting, it's less useful with the bickering back and forth. Maybe someone should just start a poll on "2009 C63 Pricing Deal" and have the options A. MSRP, B. $0-1000 Below MSRP, C., $1001-2000 Below MSRP, D. $2001+ Below MSRP, E. Other

My $0.02
Old 07-27-2008, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
I assume you meant Mensa...?

There's a particular irony in making fun of someone by claiming they don't belong to an international society of high IQ individuals, and then spelling the organization's name wrong... almost like "anti-ownage" Hit me squarely on the funny bone, that did... like when people misspell 'genius,' which seems to happen a lot.

As for LE, I agree with others - your post count vs. duration of membership is pretty incredible... strongly suggesting that you definitely go for quantity over quality. If you subscribe to threads, you don't need to start a new one just because it's no longer on the front page - or just search for it and bump it, if you've got new information to share. As for post counts, maybe you C63 guys need a TOW thread like the w211 guys have. If you bring valuable information and an attitude of appreciation and respect to the forums, you'll find you receive both back tenfold from others in return.

While this thread would've been interesting, it's less useful with the bickering back and forth. Maybe someone should just start a poll on "2009 C63 Pricing Deal" and have the options A. MSRP, B. $0-1000 Below MSRP, C., $1001-2000 Below MSRP, D. $2001+ Below MSRP, E. Other

My $0.02
good idea,

again dude....my intertion was that ALOT of memeber where gonna be interested in this thread

and thats why i made it
Old 07-27-2008, 04:40 PM

2009 C63 AMG
My deal? MSRP (with a custom order that's what they said there policy is - I didn't try to negotiate it down).

Since I do split time between Oregon & Arizona, I am buying in Oregon (no sales tax), driving it to Arizona and keeping it registered in Oregon.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:57 PM

2013 C63 Black Series
I am figuring that $1k off MSRP is fair

There really is no way to "custom order" with these cars that I am aware. No paint-to-match or exclusive options (?) So if you back out, someone else will just buy it. If I cant get a little off MSRP I think that I will just wait. These things depreciate so fast, and there will be many of them around soon... there are probably about 40 or so for sale on Autotrader right now. A 2006 C55 AMG with very low miles (less than 10k) is going for about $35-40k now.... those cars were $60k new less than 24 months ago. Yes, you have to pay to play, but we arent talking about super-exotic limited production cars here...
Old 07-27-2008, 10:04 PM

2009 C63 K1
Originally Posted by jtrichel
there are probably about 40 or so for sale on Autotrader right now.
There are many listed for sale on Autotrader but almost all of them are sold. I called a few of the dealers that had listings and they were all pre-ordered cars that had just been delivered. Apparently, the systems automatically list them on Autotrader as the cars come into inventory (very frustrating).
Old 07-30-2008, 09:23 PM

2005 E55 Black / Black Every available option except Sat radio
Is anyone above 17 years old on this thread ??
Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by UK-C200
Dubai - no sales tax, gas is still less than $2 a gallon, and the C63 is a "toy". LE, you'll love it!

Hey Troy - you picking your car up from MBoBR?

Well your deal has me beat.

No, picking up from MB of New Orleans, then ship to Montana.

Last edited by Glock Guru; 07-31-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by skooby
Is anyone above 17 years old on this thread ??
unfortunately, almost everyone
Old 07-31-2008, 02:42 AM

unfortunately, almost everyone
Including you?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
yup
Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C63S
how dare you answer my question without calling me names first

go f*ck yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!
man, I stumbled into this thread (happened to be at the top) while browising this forum......man, are you like 18 years old? Everything you say and do is hostile and really contributes zero to the spirit of car forums.

Reading some of the threads on this C63 section makes me not even want to add that car to the collection.....the thought of having to post over here instead of the E section and deal with responses like this......seriously, all you new C63 owners need to take a good look at the things you're posting as the members of the other sections are mocking you guys for the immaturity of many of the posts.

As for this guy...grow up dude, you're an embarassment....bring some value, and contribute something of substance instead of attacking your fellow enthusiasts.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:19 AM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
2017 C63S
Originally Posted by x-tian-230k
LE I have called you out a few times with your other threads.... Not trying to be rude or anything but honestly, I dont think anyone here believes you are going to purchase or lease this vehicle.... And when that glorious day gets here and you do indeed get your car, even if you post pictures of your new car, we wont believe it and so the sad story continues... My advice to you is to lay low, stop being annoying, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON and GOOGLE, and let this blow over.... FOr the sake of the forum stop trolling... you dont even have a the damn car yet for christ sakes.... and you have caused all this.... can you imagine if or when you actually get the car....probably double the stupid posts.... Just take peoples advice....no one is here to hate on anyone but if you start to become a newsence then this is whats gonna happen...

Good luck in obtaining your dream car....
OHHHHH........glad I read your post....this LE guys drives an lexus...doesn't even own a MB.......that's even funnier when a guy who doesn't even own within the brand believe's he knows everything

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: whats YOUR C63 deal ????