Sponsored by:

Rear Tires - Wear & Tear

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Black C63 AMG
Originally Posted by GMW
jtdominate, Thanks for the pics and write up!
Are those Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres? They don't look the same from the pics. If not what model are they? Attached is the pic I got off the Goodyear site for the Asymmetric design.
His tires look like Goodyear Eagle F1 All Seasons.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 AM

C63
Originally Posted by GMW
jtdominate, Thanks for the pics and write up!
Are those Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres? They don't look the same from the pics. If not what model are they? Attached is the pic I got off the Goodyear site for the Asymmetric design.
GMW-

They're not the Asymetric. They're the F1 All-Season. Wierd that they appear to have a more aggressive tread pattern than the Asymmetric hunh? I'm in TN for the next few months and figured it would be good to put an A/S tire on and it looks like Goodyear is close to discontinuing the A/S from the pricing on Discount Tire and Tire Rack. I wish I had gone with a slightly larger tire in the rear.

I'm noticing these don't seem to break as quick as the stock Pirelli.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:53 PM

2012 CLS 63 AMG
I am at 5600 and after looking at the forum mine are COMPLETELY BALD! yet brand new fronts!!!

I took delivery at 5 miles and have never broken them loose. Yes - I baby my car too much.

The Perilli dealer wants to call the manufacture to see what kind of warranty is on them. He said it is crazy that the fronts measure like new and the backs are bald!