C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Biggest Chick Magnet?
C63
43.65%
M3 Coupe
48.41%
M3 Sedan
2.78%
Rs4
5.16%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest Chick Magnet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Velvet Fleetwood
Originally Posted by tglickamg
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen ... tighten up your game. A car alone will not get you any punani. BUT - I will say - the C63, in my experience, will aid the cause better than the M3.
I'm not surprised, this happens everytime a new model is out.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Porsche, Mercedes & MINI
I voted M3. Somehow I feel the M3 gets lots of attention from the opposite sex, they can easily distinguish the name but may not the car itself. So if you are bragging you may do better off with an M3 than a C63 as they know what an M3 is and may not know what a C63 is.

Back in 90's I did a little experiment with some cars, we had to drive for 20 minutes up and down a popular street and see what car got more attention, digits, etc, here are the results from that time:

1.- Porsche 930 blk/blk
2.- SL500 blk/beige
3.- Ferrari 328 GTS blk/beige
4.- BMW 850Ci wht/beige
5.- Lotus Esprit wht/beige

The 930 was a definite winner by far, women recognize the shape, liked the car, knew it was fast and felt men with Porsches are interesting, rich, adeventorous, etc. The SL women loved for themselves or be driven in it, looked at it as very luxurious, fast, sporty and men who driven them were serious, rich, hard workers and lived a good life. The Ferrari was intimidating to them, they knew the guy driving it was rich but perhaps out of the ordinary and hard to get. They simply didn't put much attention to the F-car. The 850Ci attracted the more affluential, cultural women of the bunch, better dressers, better looking and mostly white with an education, they saw the car as sophisticated. The Lotus failed badly most women didn't know what the heck it was, some more or less knew it was the car from Pretty Woman but didn't do much for women.

I have very good club, women stories about these cars in the mid 90's.

But today I still think the 911 rules as chick magnets

and be very kind with this one as it is my own wife, ok
Old 07-28-2008, 03:19 PM

07' E350
M3 coupe. Hands down.

It has the most road presence out of all the cars listed in the poll.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
I had to vote for the M3 coupe, cus girls dont know or care about cars. They just go with what other people say. M3 is what every guy talked about so thats what they know. Also girls like 2 doors. But put a girl in your new C63 and the viberations will do the work form there. Plus all the pampering inside the car.... she will love it and then you for a long time.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:24 PM

Velvet Fleetwood
Originally Posted by Frissen
I voted M3. Somehow I feel the M3 gets lots of attention from the opposite sex, they can easily distinguish the name but may not the car itself. So if you are bragging you may do better off with an M3 than a C63 as they know what an M3 is and may not know what a C63 is.

Back in 90's I did a little experiment with some cars, we had to drive for 20 minutes up and down a popular street and see what car got more attention, digits, etc, here are the results from that time:

1.- Porsche 930 blk/blk
2.- SL500 blk/beige
3.- Ferrari 328 GTS blk/beige
4.- BMW 850Ci wht/beige
5.- Lotus Esprit wht/beige

The 930 was a definite winner by far, women recognize the shape, liked the car, knew it was fast and felt men with Porsches are interesting, rich, adeventorous, etc. The SL women loved for themselves or be driven in it, looked at it as very luxurious, fast, sporty and men who driven them were serious, rich, hard workers and lived a good life. The Ferrari was intimidating to them, they knew the guy driving it was rich but perhaps out of the ordinary and hard to get. They simply didn't put much attention to the F-car. The 850Ci attracted the more affluential, cultural women of the bunch, better dressers, better looking and mostly white with an education, they saw the car as sophisticated. The Lotus failed badly most women didn't know what the heck it was, some more or less knew it was the car from Pretty Woman but didn't do much for women.

I have very good club, women stories about these cars in the mid 90's.

But today I still think the 911 rules as chick magnets

interesting and fair assessment. what top 5 cars would you choose from today's era within the approximate price range(give or take)? aston martin, f-car,SL (black serius), M6, and I guess 997. I would think Aston Martin would take the cake.

or lets make this interesting. what would be the top five sexiest hybrids (eventhough it's an oxymoron), there still has to be a tree hugging/chick magnet among that prius, focus, etc...
Old 07-28-2008, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Frissen.... I think you totly got it.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 557 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by vb26
interesting and fair assessment. what top 5 cars would you choose from today's era within the approximate price range(give or take)? aston martin, f-car,SL (black serius), M6, and I guess 997. I would think Aston Martin would take the cake.

or lets make this interesting. what would be the top five sexiest hybrids (eventhough it's an oxymoron), there still has to be a tree hugging/chick magnet among that prius, focus, etc...
Aston is still the sexiest thing out there. Whenever I see people driving Lambo's or Ferrari's in the city, it's just dudes. Always dudes. Never girls in the car. I see ridiculous girls riding shotgun in Bents and Astons regularly.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Ferrari F430 or F360 > Game over.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:09 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
I had to vote for the M3 coupe, cus girls dont know or care about cars. They just go with what other people say. M3 is what every guy talked about so thats what they know. Also girls like 2 doors. But put a girl in your new C63 and the viberations will do the work form there. Plus all the pampering inside the car.... she will love it and then you for a long time.
+1 MOST women are clueless about cars. So why would you care what a clueless person has to say about your car?

Be your own man and get what you want. Women like a man who makes up his own mind... shows he has some *****, leadership, and can provide for her.... Just don't penny-pinch by driving an old POS. And if you must drive an old car, make sure it's clean

I have a love-hate relationship with ridiculous threads like these, LOL.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:11 PM

2009 C63 AMG Black on Black PP Package CF fully loaded
I think Color means alot in regards to woman... Luckly BLK BLK is also top on that list which is one of womans favorite colors next to white >>>> BLK BLK is my order along with CF trim Spet/Oct delv... just lovin it!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
I know we're getting sorta off topic, but I agree with Cylinder Head -

1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage wins
2. Ferrari F430
3. Lamborghini Gallardo
4. Porsche GT2/3/911 Turbo
5. Bentley GT

The Ferrari and Lambo are the loudest by far (by loudest I mean attention grabbing), can be a little intimidating and overly obnoxious - depending on how dark your sunshades are and how loud you're revving, the Bentley is a Volkswagen (kidding - but not as grand as the old Bentley's - Azure, Continental), and the Porsche is always respected - but since as a brand is the most common of the group, it doesn't give you enough time to explain that it's got more HP/Torque than the $50K+ cheaper, normal Carrera.

The Aston isn't completely recognizable. Plus, it's uncommon to be bright red or shouting yellow, but it's assuming when you see it - it's luxurious inside and OUTSIDE. And it's got that sophisticated ring to it. I bet people say the word "Ferrari" 300 times more in their lifetime than "Aston Martin". It's a rarity, and ... yes, a panty dropper.

Anyway, in the end I don't take this seriously - of course we all get the car that we like, nevermind what girls think. The car can probably help grab their attention quicker, but then the car leaves the rest up to you...

It seems we have 3 Audi RS4 owners, because clearly no girl on earth knows what the hell that is !!

Tee_Tz.

Last edited by tee_tz; 07-28-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:42 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
I know my S4 isn't a crazy attention grabber, neither do I feel that it is one of the biggest chick magnets, but B5 S4's still hold strong, I got it on a Saturday morning and on that Monday morning on the way to work, I had a girl next to me in a VW Passat flag me down, make me roll down my windows, just to say how much she loved my car and S4's in general. I would have to agree though that if you want to be extremely sharp, an Aston Martin V8 Vantage in Yellow with dark tints and black HRE's would be the winner.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:31 PM

08' S550,,,C63!
I have to say that the C63 isnt that much a chick magnet but my Audi S5 is a true Pu**y Magnet!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:07 PM

2004 BMW M3
This thread is hilarious... but on a serious tip, it's not just the car but the color combination... I have driven an Imola Red M3 with black leather interior for the past 4+ years. I can tell you without a doubt it has been a chick magnet from day one... and surprisingly still is now even 4 years later. Something about the color scheme and how it sits on 19" wheels makes the M3 look more exotic. It still gets looks and comments all the time. Maybe other color schemes have the same effect but I know for sure Imola Red/Black does. It's not the same with more mainstream colors for the M3.

With the C63 I just don't know... it doesnt seem like it's meant to be a bright color like red. But the Jet Black or White exterior with the white leather interior is straight pimpin'... probably the most exotic combos I've seen. Drop it a bit on some phat 19's (2-piece black with stainless lip) and look out... I have a feeling...

Originally Posted by stockwizard
Gentleman,

Always dreamed about the M3. Took a test drive of the C63 and fell in love! Put down a deposit on the spot. It is a sick car.

I especially like the look better than the M3. It screams attention and has that (phat) look, if you can call it that. Very noticeable.

So since I am single, I will ask my fellow enthusiasts.

Which car is the biggest chick magnet?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:24 PM

that red one
I am a "chick" and neither the M3 or the C63 "do it" for me. While they are both VERY good looking cars, I do not consider them chick magnets and none of my friends who are married or single think they are either. I'm more a sports-car kind of chick. Most of my friends are as well. Some cars that are considered chick magnets would be: Viper's, Lotus' (Elise or Exige), Ford GT's, Lambo's, Ferarri's, Aston Martin's and maybe even the ZR1.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Banned

2005 SL55, 2000 CL500
Hey Windee

How does my good old SL55 do on your chick magnet meter ?

The C63 is nice.

But SL AMG with the dropped top gets the job done.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:02 PM

that red one
Originally Posted by bltserv
Hey Windee

How does my good old SL55 do on your chick magnet meter ?

The C63 is nice.

But SL AMG with the dropped top gets the job done.
BLT, I just LOVE cars period, but with that said, there really isn't a MB that I would say rates on my meter, although I personally like the SL55 very much, it doesn't do it for me.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:08 PM

Porsche, Mercedes & MINI
Originally Posted by vb26
I think things have changed quite a bit as information is more readily available now, also, media plays a great role in our information world. Example, how many people do you think knew exactly what Ferrari was the one used in Ferrys Bueler's Day Off? I say not many if close to none, people knew it was a Ferrari, that it was expensive but none could pin point it was a 250 California LWB. Today everyone knows what cars are on 50 cent's videos, I think Jamiroquai is the one who made exotic car prescence in videos important. So now chicks, children and their mothers know a Ferrari from a Lambo to an Aston. In that tenor I list my top chick magnets of today:

1.- Lambo Murcielago LP560 Versace
2.- Ferrari 3 models only Enzo, 430 and 599. Red of course with beige. Anything else Ferrari is seen as the old fart's Ferrari, 612 old guy with old money or mid aged guy w/ new web money, F360 the guy who bought used or couldn't afford the new one. F355 and older the sentimental guy wearing cargo shorts with polo and stops at starbucks.
3.- Aston Martin either DB9 or Vantage for chicks are the same, just tell them its an Aston Martin double O seven style. Blk/blk.
4.- Porsche 911 Turbo. Blk or Red.
5.- Bentley CGT the ultimate bling, bling item, wear with Prada.

Unfortunately it has come to this, but the best driving are the Pou'shes.

Here I tested the F430 vs the Gallardo back to back, check video:
F430
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LDnNI8KNME

here is the Gallardo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYfcMK-yD04

here are my You Tube videos

Frissen
http://www.youtube.com/user/frissen2000

Track Days Mexico
http://www.youtube.com/user/TrackDaysMexico

and my reading links:

http://porschepuebla.homestead.com/links.html

So I know pretty much everything how cars behave, how are seen, etc.

One last note, the chick magnet thing changes from region to region, country and of course person.

Should I write a book on this?

Last edited by Frissen; 07-28-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I could tell you this about BMW vs. MBZ.

My wife got more attention from men when she had a E46 323Ci with 19" Breytons than her current C320.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:38 PM

Porsche, Mercedes & MINI
Originally Posted by Sincity
I could tell you this about BMW vs. MBZ.

My wife got more attention from men when she had a E46 323Ci with 19" Breytons than her current C320.
This is another completely different ball game, "chicks in cars".

Women in bimmers get most attention, specially vert bimmers than women in benzes of course, that's a given.

Here in Mexico, MINI's get lots of attention as I have notice from wife Mary

Old 07-28-2008, 07:39 PM

08 CLS63, Honda Accord, 04 911
I voted M3 Coupe- but last model, this years model blends in way to much with the regular 3 series.

Also- on the topic of other cars that others have brought up, comparing anything else to a Murcielago or Gallardo ( yes either one) is insane. If youve never taken a drive in one, youd be amazed at the things that happen when chicks see this on the road...If the car is crazy orange(arancio)/yellow/green(verde) and be ready to get swamped.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:57 PM

that red one
I hate to say this but, generally speaking any car by any manufacturer that looks expensive and has a pretty color with shiny shoes screams chick magnet to your everyday gold-digging woman. To me women who "cream in their panties" over a man who drives a MB is really just interested in his money and assumes that he has it. They aren't looking at the car for the true beauty that it is like the McClaren. But then again, the OP is wondering what cars are chick magnets, so, the McClaren would probably be one of them.

As I stated in an earlier post, while I appreciate the true beauty, quality and workmanship of many higher end cars, MB's, BMW's and the like wouldn't draw my attention to the guy behind the wheel unless HE was totally hot.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL65
Originally Posted by 150shot
I voted M3 Coupe- but last model, this years model blends in way to much with the regular 3 series.

Also- on the topic of other cars that others have brought up, comparing anything else to a Murcielago or Gallardo ( yes either one) is insane. If youve never taken a drive in one, youd be amazed at the things that happen when chicks see this on the road...If the car is crazy orange(arancio)/yellow/green(verde) and be ready to get swamped.
True. There's a guy I know that had a Ferrari 599. He traded it for a Gallardo Superlegera. He said the Gallardo gets way more attention than the 599 ever did. It's something about the shape of the Lambo that looks more exotic than the Ferraris.

Also I had a red SLK55 that got way more attention than my silver SL55 and current black SL65 get combined. I couldn't take that SLK anywhere without someone saying something. It was actually kind of annoying.

Last edited by bfnnrgn; 07-28-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2001 E320 RWD - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 100,000+
My choices are not in your poll but those would be an SLK or an SL. Chicks like convertibles, in case you haven't noticed 75& of ragtop drivers are female.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by itswindee
BLT, I just LOVE cars period, but with that said, there really isn't a MB that I would say rates on my meter, although I personally like the SL55 very much, it doesn't do it for me.
How about the SLR and SLR 722 ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Biggest Chick Magnet