Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW CAR, NEW DEAL, NEW DATE FOR MY 09' C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Glad you have got what you wanted and by the sounds of it a good deal too.

I think it’s a real shame that people have been waiting for so long to get their cars and now finding out there is a problem, i know i was like a school boy waiting for mine to arrive and i had the 1st car to the dealership. I can’t even imagine how frustrated you must all be.

At the end of the day though posters saying there are switching brand and considering 2nd hand cars which are not even in the same category maybe weren’t that sure about the C63 in the first place?

I don’t think that anybody that gets a C63 will be disappointed; there is nothing on the road to match as a package especially when you compare it price wise with other cars with this kind of performance, let alone once a tuner releases the other 50-80 bhp that is available within the engine.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:39 AM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by OverBudget
Well, you appear to be doing better than me...

After telling me that they were going to go to the market manager and ask for me to get the shorted PP option for free, they have come back drawing a line in the sand telling me that I can accept the offer in the letter, order a new one, or get my deposit back...

I've went back and told them to give me the LSD for $1,200 and still take off the $1,250 for the speed increase or they can have my deposit waiting for me...

We'll see...
You should get that as a minimum. Pay for the Dif, remove the speed. If thats the car you want, thats fair I guess.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
over budget, screw 'em!

They wanna sell u the car for sticker ?

You can always have my build....and it will be far less then MSRP

Let me know if ur interested

To pay 1250 for a delimited when it costs them NOTHING is horrendous

And then for MB to say suspension, brakes, and steering wheel cost 1400 combined is a real slap in the face

How do they expect us to believe the delimiter costs more then all that stuff combined
Old 08-08-2008, 11:03 AM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Last Emperor
over budget, screw 'em!

They wanna sell u the car for sticker ?

You can always have my build....and it will be far less then MSRP

Let me know if ur interested

To pay 1250 for a delimited when it costs them NOTHING is horrendous

And then for MB to say suspension, brakes, and steering wheel cost 1400 combined is a real slap in the face

How do they expect us to believe the delimiter costs more then all that stuff combined
I hear ya. I would not pay for the speed DL period, maybe pay for the LSD if you really want the car now. All I can say right now is I re-ordered the car I wanted with the parts I wanted with a discount of say...... 3k ish and when you throw in Montana registration thats like another $6k plus discount in my area (sales tax is 9% here) I am happy. I did not get some 5k off invoice pipe dream, just a good deal I can live with (if the car is right this time).

No more deal talk for me. I'll just wait and see if what I ordered is what I get and go from there.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
I agree GG

It's all about getting what WE want and being happy
Old 08-08-2008, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
Troy,

I would private message you or email you, but it is not in your profile.

I have went above my salesperson to his manager who was the one who originally got me an improved build date with the market manager back in April. She has said she went to the market manager again with my situation and they were standing firm. I gave them one last option yesterday and I am waiting for their response.

If you don't want to publicize it, can you give me any more insight into how you crafted your deal or to what levels it went via private message or email?

I would appreciate it.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:22 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
I turned on PM. Send me your number, we will talk.

-Troy