Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
IMPR, please tone down your posts.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by impr
. I'm seriously amazed at the ability of safety standards and regulations in our world that allow your continued survival. Round of applause for the govt. here. (that's sarcasm again).

edit2: on the topic of my political alignment again READING something for longer than 10 seconds might actually help you write something that doesn't make you seem like a complete imbecile.
Okay, okay you outstanding individual, it appears that you want the game to be on. Okay by me.

Lets set the facts straight:

1. I don’t own, nor do I desire to own a GTR
2. I met a very courteous driver of one at a local tarck, and the car was very impressive
3. I asked said owner if I could read the manual to try and find what you were describing above and he obliged. As I have stated, numerous times that you can not or will not comprehend “ No where in the manual does it talk about voiding the warranty with launch control”
4. As Spinter " A vauled memeber" has confirmed it is written in the warranty manual. Which I did not read. Furthermore the gentlemen did NOT sign any waiver when he bought the car, as I have contacted him to enquire. I will not post his name out of respect, something that you are truly lacking.
5. I would never waste my time reading all of your dribble as the old saying goes “ Never argue with an idiot they will only bring you down and beat you up with years more experience”

Now for the fun part:

It is obvious that your depth and knowledge of the English language and your manual dexterity on the keyboard are seconded only to a $50 lady of the evening in downtown Toronto. Of which, you are infinitely better than me nor could I ever hope to vanquish you on this task. Keep up the good work. But please try not to write any more fragmented sentences, it really is wasting your true talent.

It is readily apparent that you must have had your milk money stolen from you as a kid, as you have no better use of this talent that to try and bully other respected members on this board. This and a toonie MIGHT get you a cup of coffee or a methodical a—whopping. The choice of which is yours my friend. Why not try using this talent, oh I don’t know, to better YOURSELF instead of being an Internet thug.

I was really hoping that someday we would meet in the heroine, drug infested shores of your nation, know as Niagara falls, but then again I am sure I would simply feel sympathy for the waste of a human being wrapped around that pile of sh—you call your brain.

Alas I am starting to sound more and more like you, I simply will stop and say, YOU WIN.

Keep up the encouraging posts.

See yeah

Last edited by MRAMG1; 10-14-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Okay, okay you outstanding individual, it appears that you want the game to be on. Okay by me.

1. I don’t own, nor do I desire to own a GTR
2. I met a very courteous driver of one at a local tarck, and the car was very impressive
3. I asked said owner if I could read the manual to try and find what you were describing above and he obliged. As I have stated, numerous times that you can not or will not comprehend “ No where in the manual does it talk about voiding the warranty with launch control”
4. As Spinter " A vauled memeber" has confirmed it is written in the warranty manual. Which I did not read. Furthermore the gentlemen did NOT sign any waiver when he bought the car, as I have contacted him to enquire. I will not post his name out of respect, something that you are truly lacking.
5. I would never waste my time reading all of your dribble as the old saying goes “ Never argue with an idiot they will only bring you down and beat you up with years more experience”

Now for the fun part:

It is obvious that your depth and knowledge of the English language and your manual dexterity on the keyboard are seconded only to a $50 lady of the evening in downtown Toronto. Of which, you are infinitely better than me nor could I ever hope to vanquish you on this task. Keep up the good work. But please try not to write any more fragmented sentences, it really is wasting your true talent.

It is readily apparent that you must have had your milk money stolen from you as a kid, as you have no better use of this talent that to try and bully other respected members on this board. This and a toonie MIGHT get you a cup of coffee or a methodical a—whopping. The choice of which is yours my friend. Why not try using this talent, oh I don’t know, to better YOURSELF instead of being an Internet thug.

I was really hoping that someday we would meet in the heroine, drug infested shores of your nation, know as Niagara falls, but then again I am sure I would simply feel sympathy for the waste of a human being wrapped around that pile of sh—you call your brain.

Alas I am starting to sound more and more like you, I simply will stop and say, YOU WIN.

Keep up the encouraging posts.

See yeah
You complain about other members acting poorly, and then you follow it up with the same exact thing?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by RBrenton
You complain about other members acting poorly, and then you follow it up with the same exact thing?
I do apologize to all of the respected members on this forum for dragging myself down to Impr’s level. However after his attacks on several of them, including myself, the warning of “Tone it down a little” I felt was not sufficient. I can assure you that I will not belittle myself any further or try to imitate this lovely individual any further as well. Again, sorry to all members that I may have offended.

See yeah
Old 10-14-2008, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
I do apologize to all of the respected members on this forum for dragging myself down to Impr’s level. However after his attacks on several of them, including myself, the warning of “Tone it down a little” I felt was not sufficient. I can assure you that I will not belittle myself any further or try to imitate this lovely individual any further as well. Again, sorry to all members that I may have offended.

See yeah

no reason to belittle other fellow Canadians either with ur Toronto comments!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Hey guys, I think we should try a little harder and respect each somewhat more, let's put an end to it all.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:46 PM

08 e90 m3/09 c63/ 06 cls55 /
I'll keep my posts tame. In fact these are pretty tame in the way of refraining from profanities and referring to virtual physical beatings. If you have noticed I am courteous to those who aren't complete simpletons. However, I felt my responses to MRAMG1 pretty accurately conveyed the level of courtesy MRAMG1 displayed by coming into a thread without even bothering to read up on any background information, then proclaiming to have all the answers. I have noted that MRAMG1 has said the equivalent of "okay I'm gonna be courteous to everyone now" but after posting his little writeup its the equivalent of shooting someone then calling for a ceasefire.

Lets take a look here:

I read the manual, after reading some of your posts, for my own behalf. Again, [B]NO WHERE IN IT DID IT STATE IT WOULD VOID YOUR WARRENTY[B]
So you know we're talking about the warranty or "warrenty" in your case.

I had to read the guys manual. He never heard of this BS either
Again. You knew above that this entire topic was about the warranty not how to turn on your foglights or adjust your drivers seat. Why would you read the vehicle's driving manual.

you want the game to be on. Okay by me.

So you decided that after your halfway attempt at an information gathering session to stop before getting to the Warranty Info booklet? First, point number 3, if you had bothered to read the topic or the linked topic, which I'm sure today you still refuse to, you'd realize that in order to use Launch Contrl you need to turn off VDC. If the original topic had been about GTR driving manual doesn't tell you how to turn on the defogger then maybe you might have had something. Except it wasn't. (look a sentence fragment btw MRAMG1 this is called an informal writing style). You continue to confirm that you have little attention span as per sentence 5. It'd be arguing if you're typing something in response to what you read. What you're doing is typing something in response to your own microcosm of a world you have in your mind.

MRAMG1 while that one GTR owner may not have had to sign something other GTR owners on the NAGTROC forum have reported signing an agreement. This does not invalidate what I had originally said about Nissan voiding the warranty b/c of the use of launch control. Something you decided was not worth your time to bother reading before coming into this topic and proclaiming you have read the manual and everything the automotive community has read was in fact wrong.

However, yet again MRAMG1 has come in to showcase his titanic wit. First attacks on grammar (when someone is writing in a semi-informal state), then in his numbered breakdown he admits to not reading the warranty booklet. Now this isn't so bad except for the part where he came into a post without even bothering to read the original topic about warranty issues. So he comes into this topic with his gun half cocked spews forth a bunch of hearsay, namely "the owner has never heard about his warranty being voided" then proceeds to use some of the most contrived forum tactics I've ever seen. You see instead of making up random conjecture I actually noted your unbelievably short attention span which you continually confirm with your proudly bolded proclaimations of "I don't have time to read this" and other similar statements. Further still, the fact that you think this is about "winning" show's how small minded you are. Unfortunately you don't sound like me, since I don't go around talking about things without getting a sizable amount of information beforehand.

There are actually intelligent forum posters at MBWord however MRAMG1 is not one of them. Firstly grammar attacks? Then the whole drag an idiot down to your level spiel. Unfortunately in this case it seems like you're the one who's trying to drag someone down. All I have done is merely point out strongly how unbelievably incorrect you are. The fact that you continue to blithely prance around thinking that you have some semblance of cognitive ability is proof that the North American education system has failed you. FYI I don't live in Toronto, yet further proof you are incapable of holding your attention for longer than 30 seconds.

On the topic of "bullying" around members. From what I've seen and read it seems more like the norm that a few veteran members enjoy teaming up to "bully" what they perceive as newer or green members into adhering with their beliefs.

RBrenton, I'll go back and edit all these posts if you feel this is going too far, however MRAMG1 has showcased that not only is he a poor detective he's not exactly an intelligent one. While I may not have been exactly courteous to him, it is more than the courtesy he has shown by coming into this topic spreading his uninformed discoveries then proceeding to not read anything until he was corrected by splinter.

Last edited by impr; 10-14-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGC60-3
Hey guys, I think we should try a little harder and respect each somewhat more, let's put an end to it all.
Well I guess that didn't work, let the games begin.
Old 10-14-2008, 02:45 PM

09 C63
“ Never argue with an idiot they will only bring you down and beat you up with years more experience”
YOU WIN
here are the two most key points! stick to your guns.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:02 PM

AMGBeleza feel free to go through my posts and find any information pertaining to the GTR's warranty issue as being wholly incorrect or faulty. If you can find such statements I will gladly apologize and correct them. It's one thing to be arguing about an opinion that's idiotic, its another thing to refute a statement entirely when the information presented is a fact.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:13 PM

09 C63
AMGBeleza feel free to go through my posts and find any information pertaining to the GTR's warranty issue as being wholly incorrect or faulty. If you can find such statements I will gladly apologize and correct them. It's one thing to be arguing about an opinion that's idiotic, its another thing to refute a statement entirely when the information presented is a fact.
Thanks! But I don't really care about the GTR. I didn't really think this belonged in the C63 section to begin with.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGBeleza
Thanks! But I don't really care about the GTR. I didn't really think this belonged in the C63 section to begin with.
And I will +1 that bad boy!!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:25 PM

I'm completely aware of your sentiment :p. However some people have cross shopped the two cars despite their completely different markets and audiences on the issue of price and the stunning albeit temporary performance of the GTR.

If it is a major issue I have no problem with requesting a moderator move this to off topic.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:38 PM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Good grief....

:
Old 10-14-2008, 05:01 PM

Thanks GraveDgr for that. If you dislike the thread so much why would you bother coming into it and posting in it to bump it back up? You'd think that'd hinder your objectives.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:13 PM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Thanks GraveDgr for that. If you dislike the thread so much why would you bother coming into it and posting in it to bump it back up? You'd think that'd hinder your objectives.
I keep coming back hoping for some interesting new material, not a continued rehashing of an argument no one ever wins.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:17 PM

If you're looking for new info I got some:

We’ve been hearing the rumors in the Japanese motoring press lately that this might happen and as of this week it is confirmed. Nissan has instructed dealers to temporarily halt taking orders on the new Japanese supercar - the Nissan GT-R. When ordering will recommence, at this stage, is unclear. This is for Nissan Japan only and we’re not sure if it applies to other regions right now.

Exactly the reasoning behind this is not given right now, if the Tochigi Factory production line has also been halted is also not known. Rumors regarding the current “price hike” for materials being the reason is also not verified.

Various other reasons are being hypothesized, such as the timing of the next GT-R model being right around the corner or production line upgrades/maintenance.

original rumor originated at GTRWorld:

http://www.gtr-world.net/r35gtr-spec...er-of-gtr.html

Translated here:
http://www.gtrblog.com/index.php/200...-r-orde?blog=4

This could be linked to the transmission issues owners are having with the GTR or it could be completely unrelated.

As for the argument no one 'wins' was never an issue of winning most of my posts were telling MrAMG1 to read the information presented in this topic before posting.

Last edited by impr; 10-14-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Pop quiz, everybody:

Guess who wrote the following:
Addicted2Speed, I'm sorry but that is just plain wrong. The naysayers we're spewing that junk when the original GTR bested the 911 turbo's times on the ring. With the whole cut racing slicks and stripped out interiors when you can clearly see full out interiors and tread patterns on the tires in more than a few shots.

And unless you refute the fact that every magazine that has tested the current PRODUCTION GTR's and have bested the 911 turbo's and Z06's by either small or wide margins. Note the 5 second advantage R&T managed to pull when they pitted the Z06 and 911 turbo against the GTR on a 2 min track.

It's uniformed individuals like yourselves which propagate this misinformation for whatever reason whether it be some underlying inferiority complex or just an overall lack of reading comprehension. It's no secret that all the naysayers have been coming up with unsubstantiated crap like this since day 1 when the GTR started showing their performance figures and numbers.

I suppose you think that the GTR timed video was also a farce because it only ran the 20.6 km running start which every other manufacturer runs when timing their cars. Or perhaps because of a translation error cut racing slicks were used. Or maybe you're one of those people that said lets wait until a reputable publication tests these, and when they actually came out with evidence proving that the GTR's numbers didn't come from a "stripped out" 700hp race car disguised to impress the general public, you started crying foul about sandbagging, and prepped manufacturer cars. But wait, the GTR that's been tested extensively in the UK was a privately owned vehicle.

Before typing maybe you should actually do research on the competition or you can risk looking like a blind fanboy.

The vspec gtr is going to be a stripped down version of the base GTR with weight savings coming from the deletion of the rear seats and extensive use of carbon fiber for the majority of the body panels. They're looking to lop off anywhere between 200-500lbs and upping the horsepower to at least 550hp.

Which brings up another point of the base PRODUCTION MODEL GTR actually being dyno tested to produce more than the claimed 480hp. I put the production model in big letters so you can't go "AHA! see they use pre production cars with like 700hp and stripped out with flux capacitors shoved in the trunk angle".

I was skeptical at first when the GTR posted 7:38 ring times, but obviously short gearing, awd and an engine producing more than 480hp in the production car, are the reasons the GTR is such a potent competitor. Yes it may not have the emotive passion of the other cars, its distinctly japanese but as a vehicle to guy plain out fast in its readily accessible to everyone and it will give cars that cost upwards of double it's price a run for their money in terms of performance. I apologize for the lengthly reply, but try to refrain from using heresay and passing it off as fact.

edit:
Oh yeah and before you bring up the german auto mag which only manged to pull a 7:50 nurb lap time with the GTR vs the manufacturer tested 7:38, go look up their laptime for the 911 turbo which is 7:54 by the same driver.

edit2:

sl65 there haven't been any confirmed laptime numbers as Nissan is currently still testing various suspension setups and what not. It is certain that the vspec has run under a 7:30 laptime but the 7:20 or 7:25 claimed laptimes are just not true at the moment.
Pretty vehement defense of the GTR, yes?

Guess who wrote it?
Old 10-14-2008, 06:28 PM

Someone thinks theyre witty! Good on you finding that post. Seriously, in the interests of toning down my posts I'm not gonna rip into how unbelievably dim witted you are.

Lets see... how long ago was that? I guess I should've travelled back in time to tell my past self. Oh no don't post that cuz you KNOW that the Transmission is gonna blow up. Hold on let me find Jules Verne so I can hitch a ride.

My defense of the GTR was for its performance and for all intensive purposes it still has that performance. The ISSUE with the GTR now is the fact that it can't handle the performance at that level for long. My information back then was based of countless 3rd party articles and professional video and magazine reviews with metered tests and well documented information.

Where in that post did I proclaim the GTR the new king of cars. Wait lets do one better, where in that post did I say that the GTR will never break and I am sure it will have no issues in the future. Based on the information in the PAST, you know funny thing linear timelines, the GTR seemed for all intensive purposes a complete package. Upon discovering the information I posted in the original topic, I made sure to let it be known. Why? Because it bothered me as much as the blind anti-GTR fanboys back then. For Nissan to make a car and claim it has all that performance, but then to turn around and include an option on the car that can effectively void the warranty that just irks me to say the least.

Makes sense to you yet? GUESS WHO WROTE IT. Seriously its like for some people here there's an inverse ratio of posts to intelligence

edit:
On the note of that entire post. All the information in it is still factual. Right now the whole cheating on the ring thing is nothing more than a porsche engineer vs Nissan's claims. Nissan has provided a counter argument (use a search you seem really good at that! ) but we won't have a definitive answer until the Ring opens up again for testing.

If you need to verify the performance claims that I defended back then go look at any motortrend/car and driver/Road and Track/Top Gear magazine for their articles on the GTR. None of them mentioned anything about voiding warranty's and as such that information was not available to myself back then. If you used that mass in your head, you know, your brain you would see that this post is more of an append to my original GTR post. Yeah it has awesome performance, incredible value BUT (this is the new information aka this post) it will detonate your transmission if you use launch control and Nissan will not honor your warranty.

Last edited by impr; 10-14-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
This whole thread is an exercise in

Not.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 PM

lol I don't join forums to make virtual friends and meet faceless people. I join it to gather information and very rarely make a topic about something I'd like to share.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Someone thinks theyre witty! Good on you finding that post. Seriously, in the interests of toning down my posts I'm not gonna rip into how unbelievably dim witted you are.
Quite an interesting analysis, given that I wrote all of two sentences in the post, which, I might add, are about 500% more grammatically correct than most of the spew you've managed to post here thus far.

Lets see... how long ago was that? I guess I should've travelled back in time to tell my past self. Oh no don't post that cuz you KNOW that the Transmission is gonna blow up. Hold on let me find Jules Verne so I can hitch a ride.
Still, you came off like a fanboy, which is not surprising in light of how you've acted thus far.

My defense of the GTR was for its performance and for all intensive purposes it still has that performance. The ISSUE with the GTR now is the fact that it can't handle the performance at that level for long. My information back then was based of countless 3rd party articles and professional video and magazine reviews with metered tests and well documented information.
Goodie for you. What I find fascinating is how you've gone from fanboy to the anti-GTR god of the forums based upon a few anecdotal reports....but hey, I thought it was funny, and still do, so I posted it. And obviously, the contradiction seems to have touched a nerve; I had assumed you would respond with a pointless, whining, defensive diatribe, and you certainly didn't dissapoint.

Nice Pavlovian response from a good little doggie. Want a biscuit?

Where in that post did I proclaim the GTR the new king of cars.
Where in my post did I say you had proclaimed the GTR the new king of cars? Strawman.

Wait lets do one better, where in that post did I say that the GTR will never break and I am sure it will have no issues in the future.
Another strawman...feels kinda like I'm out inna cornfield here, Jethro.

Based on the information in the PAST, you know funny thing linear timelines, the GTR seemed for all intensive purposes a complete package. Upon discovering the information I posted in the original topic, I made sure to let it be known. Why? Because it bothered me as much as the blind anti-GTR fanboys back then.
Among which I assume you now count yourself? Because that was the point, that seems to have flown so far above your little pointed head that you cannot hear its wings flap: back then, you were a PRO-GTR fanboy, and now you come off like, as you put it, an anti-GTR fanboy.

For Nissan to make a car and claim it has all that performance, but then to turn around and include an option on the car that can effectively void the warranty that just irks me to say the least.
Perhaps you should read your own warranty booklet some time about the perils of running with traction control off...oh, here, let me do it for you, because you obviously lack enough intelligence to ryofm:
Originally Posted by CLS55 owners' manual, page 84
Avoid spinning of a drive wheel for an extended period with the ESP switched off. This may cause serious damage to the drivetrain which is not covered by the Mercedes-Benz Limited Warranty .
You will also find warnings like this in BMW SMG-equipped cars in Europe, Ferrari SMG-equipped cars in Europe (both manufacturers do not provide it here, at least not the full-blown versions), which you would know if you had any intelligence whatsoever, but you are obviously too dense and ignorant to follow things of this sort while lambasting others for the perceived sin of doing so.

Makes sense to you yet? GUESS WHO WROTE IT. Seriously its like for some people here there's an inverse ratio of posts to intelligence
Funny, I was thinking that some people grossly overestimate their own intelligence and underestimate that of others. I won't mention any names, but...

edit:
On the note of that entire post. All the information in it is still factual. Right now the whole cheating on the ring thing is nothing more than a porsche engineer vs Nissan's claims. Nissan has provided a counter argument (use a search you seem really good at that! ) but we won't have a definitive answer until the Ring opens up again for testing.
Already did, fanboy. And it's funny how you seized on the performance claims of a car with a power/weight ratio far below that of the Porsche dominating it on a track with the longest straights in the world, where acceleration kinda, sorta comes into play. Cars do not violate the laws of physics, and that thing was clearly boosted to play with the cars it did on the 'ring.

If you need to verify the performance claims that I defended back then go look at any motortrend/car and driver/Road and Track/Top Gear magazine for their articles on the GTR. None of them mentioned anything about voiding warranty's and as such that information was not available to myself back then. If you used that mass in your head, you know, your brain you would see that this post is more of an append to my original GTR post. Yeah it has awesome performance, incredible value BUT (this is the new information aka this post) it will detonate your transmission if you use launch control and Nissan will not honor your warranty.
Yawn....more red herrings and strawmen, coupled with a good dose of megalomania, as expected.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Sssshhhhh Improviz, impr is huddled in front of his computer spamming F5 just waiting to spring to action, spit the exact insults you hurled at him right back at you with a new coat of verbose varnish, and make the post so long and dense that you're hesitant to even try and respond.

And he'll probably attempt to call you dumb and/or insecure for fighting on the internet.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
After a deal I had set on a CL65 fell through, I considered the C63 and the GT-R and ended up wit the GT-R.

I've been following everything on the NAGTROC board with failed transmission and all. There is NO way I would defend Nissan like a lot of the guys over there are doing. It sounds just like the Bimmer boards when they go on and on about hitting the twisites when confronted with a quicker car. It's very annoying, there is just no reasoning with the hard core, GT-R is King crowd over there.

Launch control is indeed hard on the car, primarily because the car tends to wheel hop when it's used. Wheel hop will destroy just bout anything. I would like to use the LC just as I used to launch my E55.... once in a while, when I felt like it, and/or was at the track. Of course after all this BS, I'm reluctant to launch the car.

So, yes, I am very disappointed that I can't launch the car like it should be launched and obtain the performance that was portrayed by Nissan and the media without considering the $20k possible consequence.

Overall the car is quite incredible, I'm still glad I have the car, I don't think you could find a better overall performing daily driver anywhere near it's price point, but I do have a grudge with Nissan with regards to this LC business. We'll see what happens in a few months and see how this all pans out.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Sssshhhhh Improviz, impr is huddled in front of his computer spamming F5 just waiting to spring to action, spit the exact insults you hurled at him right back at you with a new coat of verbose varnish, and make the post so long and dense that you're hesitant to even try and respond.

And he'll probably attempt to call you dumb and/or insecure for fighting on the internet.
Oh, his mommy and daddy will probably pull him away for a dinner break soon, possibly a diaper change as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Thinking between a GTR or C63? This may help you decide: