Originally Posted by Ape
How does to work for you Spanky?

and

Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Ape
Damn!!! Schooled by you, maybe next time I can try harder. How does that work for you Spanky?
I didn't even have to do anything for you to make an utter fool of yourself. Please continue, this is good stuff. Spanky, awesome.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:31 AM
passcheco

Originally Posted by OPM GT3
I just got my C63 yesterday. How about 140mph in the rain.

Was that you? With the personalized plate "El stupido" that went by me?

Last edited by passcheco; 12-19-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I didn't even have to do anything for you to make an utter fool of yourself. Please continue, this is good stuff. Spanky, awesome.
We have not had any good ownage on here since the ebay scammers and the fat kid who claimed his dads Black Series was his....What was his name? Cynlinder Head, tear this newb apart.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Ape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 TL; 2004 S2000; 2009 C63; 2009 ML350
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
OK your obviously too dense know when someone is making fun of you. Italian Stallion and I were having some fun back and forth and you come into to the post and babble some crap that is irrelevant.
Please explain to the rest of us how your post was relevant? I don’t recall putting down Stallion or his stable so your comments really had no bearing on the discussion now did they?
If you really look at the facts, they all point to you being a tool. One of those guys who get on the internet to battle with other behind a keyboard. In real life I bet you really don’t amount to much, which is why you feel the need to act like a tool on the internet.
Now, please stop; you are only half prepared to match wits
Got it Spanky?
I await your well thought-out 3 word reply
Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 AM

2009 C63
Originally Posted by Ape
OK your obviously too dense know when someone is making fun of you. Italian Stallion and I were having some fun back and forth and you come into to the post and babble some crap that is irrelevant.
Please explain to the rest of us how your post was relevant? I don’t recall putting down Stallion or his stable so your comments really had no bearing on the discussion now did they?
If you really look at the facts, they all point to you being a tool. One of those guys who get on the internet to battle with other behind a keyboard. In real life I bet you really don’t amount to much, which is why you feel the need to act like a tool on the internet.
Now, please stop; you are only half prepared to match wits
Got it Spanky?
Good job. It is about time someone called out this internet punks who think they are the man by start crap with people all the time.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
Originally Posted by XtinaNoel
haha to be honest ii never stop for cops anymore its really pointless ive gotten away at least 5 times just a matter of time till they set up a road block for me or something lol.....ii drive home from the bronx to upper westchester almost every night and the highway i take is about 14 miles of straight roads and i just max my car out all the time and fly by cops they don't even bother anymore and ii recently was driving on a main street and cops where at the light and so was ii but we where facing each other so they where passing me just grilled my car cause my tinted windows are 15 all around even the window and no front plate they had to make a 3 point you turn so as they where doing it i went threw the light and took off on them while i was going they threw there lights on i just jumped on the highway and was gone ...they cant cath me ...oo and the reason ii dont stop is cause my licenses is suspended for 90 days but these are some of my stories lol
Way to confess to multiple felonies there Sparky. You are one IP check away from some sparkly new bracelets.

I think the Admins should boot you now and report you just to save themselves the aggravation in the near future.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 PM
passcheco

Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
Originally Posted by Bigdawg99
Good job. It is about time someone called out this internet punks who think they are the man by start crap with people all the time.
A person whose self given Nom D'innerwebz is Bigdawg (wft is a DAWG anyway?) is babbling about "Internet Punks". How terribly ironic.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by MG
Way to confess to multiple felonies there Sparky. You are one IP check away from some sparkly new bracelets.

I think the Admins should boot you now and report you just to save themselves the aggravation in the near future.
F you, how dare cops do their job and try and stop this good citizen from running redlines, speeding at 155 mph for 14 miles, and riding dirty all around? May your kids have herpes for thinking such a thing.:n aughty:
Old 12-19-2008, 12:46 PM
passcheco

haha to be honest ii never stop for cops anymore its really pointless ive gotten away at least 5 times just a matter of time till they set up a road block for me or something lol.....ii drive home from the bronx to upper westchester almost every night and the highway i take is about 14 miles of straight roads and i just max my car out all the time and fly by cops they don't even bother anymore and ii recently was driving on a main street and cops where at the light and so was ii but we where facing each other so they where passing me just grilled my car cause my tinted windows are 15 all around even the window and no front plate they had to make a 3 point you turn so as they where doing it i went threw the light and took off on them while i was going they threw there lights on i just jumped on the highway and was gone ...they cant cath me ...oo and the reason ii dont stop is cause my licenses is suspended for 90 days but these are some of my stories lol

Wow! some imagination, kids now days, Please please....go on.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Originally Posted by DaGS1800
I F'in HATE COPS!!

So many bad stories I dont even know where to begin, but I thought this one would be best to post...

It was about the 4th day that I had my C63 and I pull up to a RS4 at a light. I just grill the guy and was like yeeeah your bout to get biatched!!! I was launching whether or not he was... anyway, of course he lauches too and we're off. I smoke his *** to about 70mph, mb he just sucks *** at drivin stick or maybe our cars are just straight up beast! So once we hit 70 we catch up to traffic and then start weaving in/out like crazy maniacs. He would not let up which was pushing my foot down harder, I tend to get over excited while racing and do NOT like to lose or give up a lead... So after a few min all of the sudden a 3rd car joins the party...SRT-8 (aka: American POS that cant handle or brake) anyway to make a long story short... the RS4 makes a right turn off the main street, and its just me and the SRT-8 about 30 sec after the audi turns, the F'in SRT puts his Mother F'in Lights on!!!!!
UNDERCOVER POS, which is entrapment, he fully racing "WITH" us for at least a full 2min and once we split he obv stays on me and I get a careless driving ticket! I got off on the charge, no points... just had to pay like $170 fine.
You are so fuking cool. I really wish I could be you.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Bro I will F'in smoke your *** on a track, and no im not in the 18-23 yr old range which you suggest. And YES, I do confess my over enthusiasm for racing and driving at high speeds, but you guys are f'in pussies, grow some f'in ***** you sound like my parents, dam! O yea and you have no idea who I am or my credentials so do not call me a moron, well in fact I have a very high level of education and I am probably younger and more successful than your pathetic ***. And yes I don’t giva f*ck if I get a ticket from some dick head cop. Wow you clowns are lame.
Can you teach me to be as cool as you?
Old 12-19-2008, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
I take it back Dag, I want to be as cool as this guy not you.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Bro I will F'in smoke your *** on a track, and no im not in the 18-23 yr old range which you suggest. And YES, I do confess my over enthusiasm for racing and driving at high speeds, but you guys are f'in pussies, grow some f'in ***** you sound like my parents, dam! O yea and you have no idea who I am or my credentials so do not call me a moron, well in fact I have a very high level of education and I am probably younger and more successful than your pathetic ***. And yes I don’t giva f*ck if I get a ticket from some dick head cop. Wow you clowns are lame.
If your not in that age range, i'd venture to say you're probably in the 16-17 range instead?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:32 PM

06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
Originally Posted by cascade

My next trip, I was doing 140 and hit a dip and the car flew, I barely caught it, so I won't do this any more.

Have you considered using winter tires? They are stickier on those dips.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:35 PM

What colour is your car and where are you located?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by mrtesting
I don't want to say that Police officers annoy me, but I got to tell you, ever since I sat in my C63, I have been pointed out, singled out, and stopped way more than I ever got stopped in any of the other cars I drove. Which in all honesty is not nice.. they pull me over to check out the car and listen to the engine, and I know that because if a road states "Maximum 60", I do not break that maximum as drivers here in Toronto are #%(*$%)*$%)* idiots!
You are in Toronto? Kewl! 'Cause I do remember a crowd forming around a C63. Was that you?
Old 12-20-2008, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Ape
I'm sorry, I must have missed the relevance of your ridiculous prattle regarding jumping cars off ramps.

Originally Posted by Ape
explain to the rest of us how your post was relevant? I don’t recall putting down Stallion or his stable so your comments really had no bearing on the discussion now did they?
I'd definitely disagree that there was any meaningful discussion going on here. It was a bunch of ninnies yammering on about nothing in particular and I simply took offense to your poke at BMW's innovation.

Originally Posted by Ape
you really look at the facts, they all point to you being a tool.
List these "facts" for me. I must have missed them.

Originally Posted by Ape
One of those guys who get on the internet to battle with other behind a keyboard. In real life I bet you really don’t amount to much, which is why you feel the need to act like a tool on the internet. Now, please stop; you are only half prepared to match wits
Got it Spanky?
I wrote 3 sentences, you turned it into an "Internet Battle". You'd have bet wrong about my "real" life, ask anyone here who knows me in real life, including Stallion, who's a friend of mine. In fact regardless of how you quantify it, money, cars, CAREER, women, I'm in the 99th percentile across the board. But I don't really need to sit here and prove it to you, because I can just hide behind my Macbook.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
You know you are the king of the noobs when you call CH out. Lmfao this is getting better and better. CH give him the full swiftness of your foot in his *** I garuntee his next reply is a you're lucky you don't come to a meet or ill kick your ***.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Almost a Member!

'09 SL65 BS, '08 SL65 AMG, '08 CLK63 AMG BS, '08 CL65 AMG, '06 Viper SRT10, '06 F430, '04 Gallardo
175mph in my CLK BS on the way to vegas at 2 in the morning.
145mph in my 430 on a long stretch of PCH.
160mph in my Gallardo on my way to san diego.
those are my top 3 on open roads that i can recall. the rest are on a track.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 C280
dude i dont stop for cops anymore too. NJ state troopers suk azzz. I've hit at least 163 in my car. Benzes are made for cruising at such hi speedz.
Gotten at least 4 tickets, whatever i just call my lawyer and he sorts it out.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Come on CH I want to see you get medieval on his azz. I need an ownage fix....
Old 12-20-2008, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
Originally Posted by jrcart
i was following at 183ish.... in mexico of course....
Old 12-20-2008, 08:29 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
You must have a tiny *****. Please. You drive 14 miles at 155? One way? You must rack up triple digit gas costs every week.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How fast have you gone?