Russia lying their asses off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
Originally Posted by FThornton666
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2...s_N.htm?csp=34

I dont believe they will follow through, not for one second.
I tend to agree with your assessment. While the common thread to the threat is increasing militarism, I believe that adopting a Reagan like policy of forced military expenditures and subsequent social spending shortages is a better long term destabilizing policy.

Rebuttals?
Old 12-20-2008, 02:00 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
This thread is the lol.

Passcheco, retire your keyboard in shame, please. Its for the good of the internet.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by MG
This thread is the lol.

Passcheco, retire your keyboard in shame, please. Its for the good of the internet.
Once again I have to disagree, he is so full of win that its not even possible to put it on a scale of win. I mean anyone who is gonna figer me and crowl around at the same time is clearly ahead of his times. He is obviously from the future where our fingers have evolved into crab like figers, and we all crowl around instead of crawl.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Originally Posted by mrtesting
Where are the moderators on this forum? Seriously... where are you moderators and Admins?!?!?! Threads like this are useless and annoying! I am going to assume you are grown men, and I would kindly alongside all the other enthusiasts would like to ask you to continue this conversation in another thread.. please!
Irony at its finest!
Old 12-20-2008, 07:47 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
Originally Posted by MikeRPA
lol Russia is the only country that can talk face to face with US , no other country in the world has ***** like they do , if McCocaine would have been elected, in 2 3 years Russia would be above US in everything , but it seems like they're just not interested in arm race , and all that , they're just trying to make better living for their people , it's not no soviet union anymore , US media is the biggest propaganda there is , they make Russia seem so bad , while they havn't done anything wrong except the fact that they grew alot , and there's nothing worse for US to have a competitor
Sign...Really? 23 years? Exactly 23 years? How did you come up with that figure? Also, I don't remember a McCocain running for president, was this one of the third party guys? And finally...

Don't ever say any of that bull***** again, you fukking communist. You really sound like karl marx. Is it really that bad here? Do you think wealth distribution is a good idea? If russia is so great, why the hell is everybody poor over there? A competitor? Like life is a fukking game, and we are just here to "compete" with another country, see who dies first? Are you MENTALLY RETARDED? Sir, I suggest to you that if you lived in Russia, you wouldn't be driving your ML, or even your Maxima. You might not even have a car, but you might be driving a Yugo, and maybe living in a 4 room apt., and honestly, you'd be doing fine. If you want that, go ahead. Good ridance.

Can I be the Secretary of State of OT?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:18 PM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
mrtesting nobody makes you read it , what are you whining for like a little girl , go sleep it's 2:39 bro
Alright.. well I guess that's one way of proving to be a sexist teenager with no life or manners. Hopefully some day you will walk into a big institution named school.. at first it will all be a big blur to you, but someday you will finish as the most prominent douche bag of your time!

Keep up the good work.

PS. Don't refer to people as BRO; I for one am not your brother.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:56 PM

02ml500sport/maxima06-6speed
Originally Posted by BenzBoy12
Sign...Really? 23 years? Exactly 23 years? How did you come up with that figure? Also, I don't remember a McCocain running for president, was this one of the third party guys? And finally...

Don't ever say any of that bull***** again, you fukking communist. You really sound like karl marx. Is it really that bad here? Do you think wealth distribution is a good idea? If russia is so great, why the hell is everybody poor over there? A competitor? Like life is a fukking game, and we are just here to "compete" with another country, see who dies first? Are you MENTALLY RETARDED? Sir, I suggest to you that if you lived in Russia, you wouldn't be driving your ML, or even your Maxima. You might not even have a car, but you might be driving a Yugo, and maybe living in a 4 room apt., and honestly, you'd be doing fine. If you want that, go ahead. Good ridance.

Can I be the Secretary of State of OT?

WOW lol you're mad retarted kid , 1st of all i said 2 to 3 years , if it was written a little different you should've used your brain , because there was a space between the 2 and the 3 , second I'm not a comunist , and I've never even experienced what comunism is , I do not suport it , and Russia is no longer a comunist country , 3rd No it is not bad here especially for us immigrants since we don't give f** how strong US is , and we always know how to feed ourselfs , if we'll end up loosing a job , we'll grow vegatables in our backyard or building balcony , and get a cow , and we'll survive , how ever it got really worse since G.W. became a president for American people , a lot of them lost their jobs , lost their houses etc, 4th It is a game , but it is a big game , and I didn't really mean a competitor , what I mean is more like Russia is on US's way to Afgani drugs , to Arabic oil , etc etc etc 5th there are alot of wealthy people in Russia , and there are more rich people in Russia than US , and if you have enough brain you can be middle class and driving an ML and a maxima in any country , we have many friends there , that are in same financial position as us , but with out being helped by Banks and credits , all CASH , however there are poor people , but that's what they're trying to fix , that's why they don't want to waste money on putting missles in Kaliningrad , Belarussia etc , and finaly 6th I'm used to US , and not planning on moving anywhere else at least for now
Old 12-20-2008, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by mrtesting
Alright.. well I guess that's one way of proving to be a sexist teenager with no life or manners. Hopefully some day you will walk into a big institution named school.. at first it will all be a big blur to you, but someday you will finish as the most prominent douche bag of your time!

Keep up the good work.

PS. Don't refer to people as BRO; I for one am not your brother.
LOL Did you go watch Star Trek after that post ? P.S. I am 21 y/o , I am in school , and I am doing very good , and no I do not drive a c63 yet , but trust me i have more life than you could have ever imagined it kid iiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
Old 12-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
WOW lol you're mad retarted kid , 1st of all i said 2 to 3 years , if it was written a little different you should've used your brain , because there was a space between the 2 and the 3 ,
Perhaps it is just me, but I must have missed the hyphen or the word "to" that would indicate it was a time range.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by AsianML
Perhaps it is just me, but I must have missed the hyphen or the word "to" that would indicate it was a time range.

Does everyone one here use cheddar cheese to make a grilled cheese? I wonder how some gouda would taste.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
Asian, I was just about to point that out. We must both be blind.

MikeRPA, first, I am not a "retarded kid". Please don't call me that again. Actually, based on your posts, I gathered that you were about 14, just so you know. Second, ever heard of sarcasm? That would be defined in the first three sentences of my post. Third, Russia IS still a police state, and have one foot in the grave of communism. If they aren't, why is Putin trying to shut up free speech? Fourth, there are not more rich people in Russia than the US, its a mathematical impossibility. Define rich. Fifth, if the government wants to "fix" poverty, it requires no spending of money, actually its almost the opposite. Its called deregulation, low taxes, and Capitalism, something your buddy Putin hates.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:51 AM

Sorry for retarted , Lol and he aint my buddy , but every1 in Russia loves him , that country was in the deepest ****hole since soviet union colapsed untill atleast 2004 , Putin made the country much much better , it is still not super good , but it is much better than it was before , people are getting jobs , places to live if they can't afford one , pensions etc., and people don't giva sh*t if the government has some restrictions on yellow press , but freedom of speech is almost same as here , you can go ahead and talk **** of Putin or whoever , and that's your right , but no1 needs it , I say it because I know people who live there , and I dont listen to no fox news etc,
There are more billionares than here , but no you don't have to be wealthy to be rich that is true , but in that case they are rich too , because they have freedom , not freedom of writing bullsht about president in a newspaper but freedom to live , something like las vegas only with snow lol , there are many examples to their free life , when we came to US first few years it felt like prison , you can't say nothing , or do nothing you'll get arrested and sued , it's much more simple there , but it is easy for Russians there I'm sure it's also hard for immigrants , and I think it's peoples choice who they want to be a president , and almost 90% of people supported Putin and Medvedev , so the rest of the world shouldn't say what's right for them , sorry for my grammars I'm too tired from work , but just giving you an idea of what's on my mind
Old 12-21-2008, 12:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by GBlansten
Does everyone one here use cheddar cheese to make a grilled cheese? I wonder how some gouda would taste.
Brie and Camembert are also excellent, but you need to keep the heat high to toast the bread before the cheese becomes liquid.

Etorki is delicious if you can find it.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by Untertürkheim
Brie and Camembert are also excellent, but you need to keep the heat high to toast the bread before the cheese becomes liquid.

Etorki is delicious if you can find it.
That sounds good. Have to try it.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That sounds good. Have to try it.
I was not going to reveal my "secret" unless you were serious. Gruyère makes a fantastic grilled cheese, probably the best. (It is actually one of the most preferred cheeses for croque monsieur/madame)

This is not to say that the others are anything less than excellent too.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
I was not going to reveal my "secret" unless you were serious. Gruyère makes a fantastic grilled cheese, probably the best. (It is actually one of the most preferred cheeses for croque monsieur/madame)

This is not to say that the others are anything less than excellent too.

If I can find that I'll give it a try. Sourdough bread? This thread has had its ups and downs but if I can get a useful snack idea out of it then a massive win for me.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:40 AM

09' C63 AMG (Gisele)
LOL Did you go watch Star Trek after that post ? P.S. I am 21 y/o , I am in school , and I am doing very good , and no I do not drive a c63 yet , but trust me i have more life than you could have ever imagined it kid iiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
I am sure you are 21 and are in school, and that you are doing very GOOD! Not well.. as a 21 year old would say.. you are doing Good! Just carry on with your conversation, there is no hope in saving you from yourself.

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiite" go play your bling now..
Old 12-21-2008, 07:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If I can find that I'll give it a try. Sourdough bread? This thread has had its ups and downs but if I can get a useful snack idea out of it then a massive win for me.
Actually, one of my favorite things to do is to use a baguette to make "silver dollar" grilled cheese sandwiches, and you can make a few different cheeses for one sitting that way too!

Just make sure it is a well made one, with slightly chewy and rather than crumbly crust. If it's fresh, the middle is super fluffy too and the cheese melts into it!

One more tip, since these cheeses are pretty fatty, do not use butter. My favorite way to make these are actually in a toaster oven, so that they are more broiled/baked and the cheese is perfectly melted. But if you want to stick to the pan, I like to use olive oil, but as little as possible just for browning, because you do not want two fat flavors competing, olive oil is a lighter fat that can be used as a main flavor or a good support (I also prefer olive oil for cooking meats, butter makes everything too heavy and tasting of butter).

Last edited by Untertürkheim; 12-21-2008 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I talked with my good friend about grilled cheese, he reccomended brebis d'argental (which I love anyway).

Last edited by Untertürkheim; 12-22-2008 at 06:26 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
I talked with my good friend about grilled cheese, he reccomended bresbis d'argental (which I love anyway).
Not to get off topic with this thread but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are pretty good once in a while