Guess what I did?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by JKETCH
I don't even know how to begin. Ok lets see.....

1) How the hell does an adult run out of gas? That is really good for your car.
2) With a cop sitting behind you, why not walk to a gas station?
3) You make your pregnant wife get it for you? What a gentleman.
4) "'noid" Who the hell uses the term 'noid?
5) You were afraid to leave your car unattended but yet had to let a bunch of people put their hands all over it?

In conclusion you are an idiot.

Just passing by this thread I felt it necessary to say:
You truly are a total buffoon! Congratulations!!!
I mean WOW, if only your car had some kind of highly advanced computer to warn you that you were about to run out of gas.

Glad you missed the train tracks, because there would have been one less doctor to help the people on the derailed train.

Last edited by acr2001; 01-11-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Probably not a bad idea just to lock this thread now.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a new toy.
Amen to that...I don't know why this crap is allowed to go on as long as it does.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
R129, XF Sportbrake, SC400
Originally Posted by Glassjaw
Why congratulate on this useless moron having a baby? Any idiot can make one. Another useless sh*thead enters the world. Yay.
This thread was a bit entertaining at first and I was all for the C63 forum invasion, but if your statement in bold is referring to his baby then i'd say that IMO, the line has been crossed.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Can't we all just insult each other in a nice friendly way???
Old 01-11-2009, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'01 E55
Originally Posted by jtdominate
Yippe another f**khead from Mass!!! Rip on a newborn kid. Well your senior Senator killed an unborn child must be something in the water up there or maybe the cold air has robbed you morons of any sense of reasoning. You must be the other half of that POS posting as Jketch. Two classless ****wads from the same state.
Wow, look at this! Progress! You're starting to respond to the male members who insult you. Looks like your ********* are attempting to drop. Although possibly not, I did insult your wife as well. You didn't feel the need to defend her honor? Tool.

As for your comments regarding Massachusetts...you're from Florida....
Old 01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'01 E55
Originally Posted by Ryanr317
This thread was a bit entertaining at first and I was all for the C63 forum invasion, but if your statement in bold is referring to his baby then i'd say that IMO, the line has been crossed.
Why? I didn't wish harm on the child. His mother is spineless and his father is the POS posting as jtdominate, he has enough problems as it is.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by Glassjaw
Why? I didn't wish harm on the child. His mother is spineless and his father is the POS posting as jtdominate, he has enough problems as it is.
I see you are a former SLR technician. That's pretty cool. I was hoping that we could all get along on here (cue Rodney King). Move past the recent stuff. I love cars. You obviously do too. See you have an E55. Great car.

I bet most of us would be fine if we met in real life. Have a few beers. Enjoy life.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Second to the dip**** posting as Jketch my wife probably has more class in a string of hair than you posses in your entire worthless body. I'm guessing you're a broad given the feminine nature of your post. All women are not scorned female dogs that fail to realize that the world does not revolve around their skank asses. An adult runs out of gas because he or she multitasks (meaning they have several things going at once and attempt to complete them all). Every once and awhile something falls off the plate and that day it was me forgetting I needed gas. Because your SugarDaddy (or pimp) fills your tank and pays your bills you probably have NO idea. BTW-Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.

Opps ....you're from Mass and/or a Red Sox fan...a loser liberal POS either way.
Oh no sounds like someone got a little "noid" with me. You guessed I was a broad by my posts? You mean because people mentioned I was over and over? Yeah good one. Skank asses huh? Thank you for again reiterating my original post. Funny you make assumptions about me being a prostitute for mentioning you're a classless boy instead of a gentleman? All I did was comment off of what you yourself posted. So you run out of gas because you are so important and have so much to do? Or are you saying you are just not very good at multi-tasking? You are obviously not even bright enough to remember something that is right in your face. So which country did you buy your wife from? I expect this type of ignorant response from a FL person. It does not hurt my feelings that an idiot tries to make fun of MA. Before calling anyone a POS maybe you should re-read your original post. Dipsh*t.

Originally Posted by Bigdawg99
Great oweage of this wench, she is another one of these clowns from OT that like to shoot her mouth off but adds little to no value to the discussion.
Coming from "bigdawg"? Yeah ok. Thank you for being such a long time member. What screen name did you have before getting banned? Wait is this the famous "JT"?

Originally Posted by shaker
as for jketch well let's just say another useless poster on this forum who makes me want to stay away because of all the BS posters with no value add to the forum...
Useless huh? Yeah ok buddy. Thank you for contributing so much to the forum. You are just mad your informative C63 forum is the joke of mbworld.

Feels good to be back.

I knew there had to be someone else who shared my sentiments.

I hate even stooping to that level to respond but she asked for it...several times over.
You mean you were hoping there would be one other ***** on the forums that would agree with you? Asked for it? I just stated the obvious, just like everyone else. You took it to a classless level. I would expect nothing less for a worthless individual like yourself.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Go Rays!!! Gotta represent FL.
Another bandwagon fan. I was there during the Red Sox/Rays games 2 years ago and you people had no fans. So therefore, I guess I supported them too.

Originally Posted by HLG600
While JKetch's response is over the top, it doesn't divert from the fact that you still turned to your wife who was nine months pregnant to bring you a jug of gas. Dilemmas like this occur, I understand. But you had a police car right behind your C63 and roadside assistance which exists for such moments. Not to mention the gas station was within walking distance.
Really! Some people!

Originally Posted by Eurosport
this post that you just made about Jketch just clearly reinstates your original post; if you treat a lady like you did with the gas, and you talk with a lady like you did in the above post, wtf are we suppose to think?
Thanks Euro. My thoughts exactly. I love how he just reinstates everything I originally said about him.

Originally Posted by acr2001

Just passing by this thread I felt it necessary to say:
You truly are a total buffoon! Congratulations!!!
I mean WOW, if only your car had some kind of highly advanced computer to warn you that you were about to run out of gas.
Some people just don't get it.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:49 AM

C63
Originally Posted by GBlansten
I see you are a former SLR technician. That's pretty cool. I was hoping that we could all get along on here (cue Rodney King). Move past the recent stuff. I love cars. You obviously do too. See you have an E55. Great car.

I bet most of us would be fine if we met in real life. Have a few beers. Enjoy life.
He was probably the crash test dummy for the SLR if anything.

It took a few minutes to decipher that that POS posting as JKetch was a female. Comment make a joke of it move on. But her post was just a tad over the top. Which illicited the slap she received. Given the nerve I seem to have struck with your other half, don't distort the picture... had you been the poster of the asinine comments your biyatch made, I would have ripped a you new ******* as well. We see who is the wears the pants in that family. But if you are in the land of fun and sun anytime be sure to PM me. I've got a snowball's chance in hell of EVER, EVER being caught dead in Mass.

Bet it holds true that 99.9% of us would get along (to steal stats from a previous poster). But I can tell these two dip****s are real pieces of work. I'm probably saying what most on here have been itching to say about them, or didn't waste keystrokes saying about them. Just gives insight into how messed up their lives are. Gotta be hard to live with yourself when you know you're a complete and total jackass.

Gonna take HHughes' advice from here on and ignore the negative comments.

Hijacking my own thread...

Anybody here a gun owner/collector/afficiado?

I've been on a buying frenzy since the election. Sure the hammer is gonna drop just don't know when.

HHughes any problems with the SP2022 yet? I looked at one a few years back when it was just coming out and opted for a P229. I was debating trying to find one and the P250. I've heard varying opinions on it fro love i to flat out hate it.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Not if the convenience store at the gas station is closed. Or maybe he could know that and opt not to waste his time walking to a gas station he knows only has the pumps turned on. Or wait maybe he could stand on the side of the road with a sign reading something to the effect of "need gas but need can first."

Or maybe his wife doesn't mind bringing a gallon of gas.

Why don't you write a book on what to do when you run out of gas. You seem to have all the wrong answers.
First- 99.99% of MD's have class?? Where do you get these statistics? The same profession where kickbacks are the norm for legally drugging people up when they don't need it. Ill have to remember that 99.99% of MD's have class. Thanks! (No offense to any MD's just taking issue with the train of thought of this post)
Second - I NEVER said I was a MD. I'm NOT. I was being sarcastic.
Third - Being female doesn't give you the right to be a b*tch. HUGE difference between a lady and the POS posting as JKetch.

Since when did it become a crime to ask a female to do a favor? Not like I commanded her and threatened stone her in public if she refused my beck and call. Gimme a break.

And to set the record straight, what I did for a car. The humor in the post was running out of gas just beyond railroad tracks. It sucked to have to be in a position where I had to call my wife to bring me gas. Sure I could have called Roadside Assistance but if she didn't mind, why do you??

Or maybe you feel the need to meet your wife/significant other at the gas station and pump her gas everytime she needs to fill up? It's not a crime for a female to pump gas into can in the US. Maybe in some parts of Mass. (dyed in the wool Republican here so I can't resist the liberal shots only figures I would bump heads with someone from the most liberal state in the county, guess it's my inner 16-yr old).

And yes I've got alot of free time on my hands at least for the next few months.
Originally Posted by hhughes1
I would urge you to consider ignoring the negative posts from this elitist group. Any reply at all merely validates their comments. Think about it this way: anyone who has averaged 3-5 posts per day, EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS PROBABLY RAN OUT OF MEANINGFUL THINKING LONG AGO.
He was probably the crash test dummy for the SLR if anything.

It took a few minutes to decipher that that POS posting as JKetch was a female. Comment make a joke of it move on. But her post was just a tad over the top. Which illicited the slap she received. Given the nerve I seem to have struck with your other half, don't distort the picture... had you been the poster of the asinine comments your biyatch made, I would have ripped a you new ******* as well. We see who is the wears the pants in that family. But if you are in the land of fun and sun anytime be sure to PM me. I've got a snowball's chance in hell of EVER, EVER being caught dead in Mass.

Bet it holds true that 99.9% of us would get along (to steal stats from a previous poster). But I can tell these two dip****s are real pieces of work. I'm probably saying what most on here have been itching to say about them, or didn't waste keystrokes saying about them. Just gives insight into how messed up their lives are. Gotta be hard to live with yourself when you know you're a complete and total jackass.

Gonna take HHughes' advice from here on and ignore the negative comments.

Hijacking my own thread...

Anybody here a gun owner/collector/afficiado?

I've been on a buying frenzy since the election. Sure the hammer is gonna drop just don't know when.

HHughes any problems with the SP2022 yet? I looked at one a few years back when it was just coming out and opted for a P229. I was debating trying to find one and the P250. I've heard varying opinions on it fro love i to flat out hate it.

Are you still babbling?? Holy christ! Don't you have a new born to take care of, or are you putting the screws to your wife about that too? The ENTIRE point of this thread was that you are a tool box for making your ready to burst wife come save your sorry *** when you are within a stones throw of a gas station because you are too much of a pansy to leave your car in "beverly hills", on the side of the road with a cop behind you.

Of course you were attacked, you're a toolbox.. Your actions define you as such. You came on here looking for sympathy or a laugh at your wifes expense, which again defines you as a piece of crap. I feel sorry for your wife and child, to have such a stand up gent at home with them. That must be a warm hospitable home to live in.

Besst of luck to your new family, but this banter will continue until you just SHUT THE F*CK UP! Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Actually talking out of your behind again. I/We have met many a people on the forums and continue to hang out with them here and there. As for hard to live with yourself, you should probably ask yourself that. I think some people are blessed enough with ignorance to not even realize how much of a jackass they are. That is your case. You should be thankful!

We see who is the wears the pants in that family.
What does this mean?

Not just one person has to wear the pants. You can have an equal relationship. Maybe you should take some notes on how a gentleman acts.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:55 AM

C63
Idangelli-

Stop reading the thread if the "banter" doesn't interest you. There are other threads ya know. What an F'ing Idiot (But you've got a little sense...nice Signature pic). The entire point of the thread is that I ran out of gas. A few assclowns decided to treat it like a National Security issue. Therein lies the problem.

Acr-

What a novel idea you should get a patent attorney. Methinks ur onto something big, a**hole. Read and comprehend, I A-M N-O-T A D-O-C-T-O-R.

JKetch-

An equal relationship IS a having woman who doesn't mind doing something. Fortunately, my wife is not a lay on her *** have someone do everything for her *****, nor is she an attack dog akin to you. So lemme get this straight, you wouldn't bring a guy gas but you seem to have no problem popping off at the mouth and criticizing. If you don't have a history of domestic violence you should consider yourself lucky. Thank you for validating my point. I would be embarrassed if my wife ever posted anything remotely similar to your initial post. Some guys get a kick out of the resident female gearhead, you're just not my cup of tea. Try acting more like a lady sometimes, at least online anyway, you may find life treats you more favorable. The simple fact that more than one agree about you should cause you to be somewhat inflective of yourself. The mere fact that "you/we" meet and hangout with forum members doesn't make you OK to be you.

On a different note, the state of FL LOVES your money!! There are reasons you come to FL and Floridians don't go to MA. So don't even attempt to take it there. Not even a comparo. The more you come and spend the longer I don't have to pay state income taxes. We welcome you throughout season, cause playoffs ain't on your horizon. Say hello to 3rd in the AL East.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:03 AM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
this thread reminds me of this TV show

http://blog.vh1.com/2008-12-09/tool-...g-soon-to-vh1/

they are both equally entertaining too.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Ok, that's enough.

For the record, both gas stations nearby do not sell gas cans. I checked.

Locked.