Nobby
A friend of Nobby's in a 68 Barracuda
Gerkebi
Clk
Chad w/wife
Jody w/cake? /And maybe her daughter Cece
Assbabe
The Crashers from bwworld have PM me that they'd be there #??? from Canada
Roncallo and swmbo in Samson are an offical maybe??? Lets all root him on?? It sound like he might make it Dalila instead, if we root him on a bit So PM him.
glennm
Shaun from AMG PL maybe
Benz toy (all the way from Texes, yay right???) maybe he'll just take a fight into Buffalo
Jeff
SimcaJim
Werner w/other1/2
Discoduck and 5 friends from Toronto
tork'd
d71889b / From Cap Cod Mass. is a maybe

Place: Anchor Bar June 13th 6:00pm Dinner time--- till???
This is as of now a "Pick Up your Own Check Dinner." I think it's easier that way. Instead of collecting bucks for whatever. Plus there is going to be a huge street art show in the area so bring your wallets to support the artist.

When: June 13th 4pm-ish till at least 8pm-ish

This will be an over-nighter if needed, Many of us are driving great distances to this dinner GTG.

Hotel is your own problem

Anchor Bar

Well I called Anchor Bar and left a message about the GTG.

The owner? (Ivana) called me back and it ends up the he owns 2 AMG's a SL55 Black that he wants to sell and a CLR63 keeper. We talk for about 1/2 hr. And he told me he has a huge parking lot with attendent that love to be tipped.

There's a Best Western hotel on Delaware Ave. Just down the road where his friend Denise Tripi works (ask for him for reservations) if needed. I've since learned that there is an art show that weekend so you have to book two nights there.

So I found another Hotel the http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/h...tyhocn=BUFDTHX 7168948000 It has an indoor pool. and gives AAA discounts. There's also some kind of camp ground near too. http://www.royalmotelandcampground.com/

Ivana at Anchor Bar said they will make a parking lot area event out of it. And give us tables over looking the parking lot.

He is as excited about it as some of us are.

So showing up earlier than 6pm for, parking lot talk, is advised. I'm thinking (4pm till 8:30pm)