Where is PatSC23??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
Where is PatSC23??

Hey Pat Aren't you taking delivery today??

Pic's and first impressions please.

Hope you have as much fun today as we all did when we picked ours up.

Enjoy!!
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
He's probably out there grinnin' like a kid in a candy store, enjoying his new toy!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Here I am - one word, WOW

no pics yet bc i didnt bring my camera with me...ill take pics tomorrow and a detailed review will follow b/c I have a dinner tonight

The beige interior with black birdseye maple - jaw dropping. The two tone door panels and seat/seatbacks compliment the car perfectly. It really does add to a kind of practical interior. Very elegant and classy - TA-9ff - you will love it

the ride is so tight coming from my RRS and since Im running 22's on that car the C63 actually feels more comfortable on bumps

I babied it bc I need to get used to being so low to the ground, but the exhaust note even on soft acceleration (at 3k rpms) is exhilarating. No downshifts yet to hear the blip but I cant wait. At times its almost as if the exhaust note isnt coming from my car bc with the windows closed its actually very quiet.

Black was the right color for me, no regrets at all. Im glad I changed from white because I think I'd second guess myself on white.

Also I noticed on my car the wheel gap is very small. I feel as if I put 19's on it I might not need to drop the car, which Im very happy about.

Oh and I got Pirelli P-Zeros also and no front plate or dealer medallion. My saleswoman wasnt even sure if I wanted the Dealer logo paper on my rear plate frame since Im waiting on plates so she didnt put it on there - thumbs up to Benzel Busch. we had previously had some miscommunication but they went out of their way to make sure I was happy. If anyone in NNJ is looking for a benz, this is the place to go. Despite this only being my first car there, I think ive established a good relationship already and I will definitely be back.

Last edited by PatSC23; 04-04-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One with 4 wheels
Originally Posted by PatSC23
Here I am - one word, WOW

no pics yet bc i didnt bring my camera with me...ill take pics tomorrow and a detailed review will follow b/c I have a dinner tonight

The beige interior with black birdseye maple - jaw dropping. The two tone door panels and seat/seatbacks compliment the car perfectly. It really does add to a kind of practical interior. Very elegant and classy - TA-9ff - you will love it

the ride is so tight coming from my RRS and since Im running 22's on that car the C63 actually feels more comfortable on bumps

I babied it bc I need to get used to being so low to the ground, but the exhaust note even on soft acceleration (at 3k rpms) is exhilarating. No downshifts yet to hear the blip but I cant wait. At times its almost as if the exhaust note isnt coming from my car bc with the windows closed its actually very quiet.

Black was the right color for me, no regrets at all. Im glad I changed from white because I think I'd second guess myself on white.

Also I noticed on my car the wheel gap is very small. I feel as if I put 19's on it I might not need to drop the car, which Im very happy about.

Oh and I got Pirelli P-Zeros also and no front plate or dealer medallion. My saleswoman wasnt even sure if I wanted the Dealer logo paper on my rear plate frame since Im waiting on plates so she didnt put it on there - thumbs up to Benzel Busch. we had previously had some miscommunication but they went out of their way to make sure I was happy. If anyone in NNJ is looking for a benz, this is the place to go. Despite this only being my first car there, I think ive established a good relationship already and I will definitely be back.
Pat, Congrats on taking delivery!!!!

Very jealous right now, since I won't be ordering until the end of this year.

Can't wait to see the pics of the new beauty, and read the review!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:28 PM

bike
I had no idea you didn't even have the car yet.

Congrats!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
I had no idea you didn't even have the car yet.

Congrats!
yea - i had been lurking for about a year and posting more and more as delivery time neared...thats the reason for all the stupid questions. But thanks to everyone who helped me answer them all!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Wait to you here the downshifts in manual mode, you really wont believe it is coming from your car!
Old 04-04-2009, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
I agree with Nick, Downshifts in M start a whole new ball game.

Glad your long wait is finally over.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Congrats Pat. Glad your wait is over.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
Congrats Pat!

You're right, there is not much wheel gap. MB made it look just right with the "little" 18's

btw, if you are looking for the best place to store your sunglasses, I have this suggestion (GBlansten)

Last edited by Hans Delbruck; 04-04-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
Congrats Pat!

You're right, there is not much wheel gap. MB made it look just right with the "little" 18's

btw, if you are looking for the best place to store your sunglasses, I have this suggestion (GBlansten)

Never! its 132 am, just got home from a night out in nyc and i cant even type straight....but the first thing i did wen i got home was grab my keys, walk down to the the community garage and start my car to hear the exhaust...I am in love ( as my wife sleeps)
Old 04-05-2009, 06:29 AM

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
AMG GT-R
Originally Posted by PatSC23
Congrats on the car...it's been almost a year since I bought mine and I'm still excited to see it everyday so the feeling won't go away with time! (hopefully anyway)

Regarding the gap, I have to say I agree the stance from the factory is pretty good. However when I went to 19"s it didn't really change the gap that much, but like you already noticed it is no 4x4. But, you can still lower the car around 1-1/4" to take out the gap without the car looking slammed...just a nice subtle/classy drop. It is not as dramatic a change on almost every other factory car out there that badly need lowering, but it really helps improve the rear imo.

Has anyone else noticed the rear on stock suspension sits high? My friend noticed when following the car you can see the underside very easy. After going to coilovers and a lowered stance the rear squats much better.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
Congrats Pat!

Mine is pink but it is uncanny how close that one is to mine.