Originally Posted by DaGS1800
+1

I am the same way
You probably would only marry a virgin! LOL
Old 05-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG sedans and an M 2+2 car
Sorry to hear about your car too bro... but things like these are part and parcel of owning a car. There's nothing much you can do...
Old 07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
well, it's been over 2 months since this incident and i contacted the insurance company again and they have finally updated me. they have denied the claim due to the other party being uncooperative.

ever since i called and submitted my information, they have been saying that they have been unable to contact her. whether by phone or mail. and they said they have put a hold on her account and whatever. they said they sent me a letter on 7/10/09 which i didn't receive informing me that the claim has been denied. i had them fax me a copy.

there are things that just doesn't make sense. if this lady was gonna pull this, why bother giving me the information. it also makes me think about the insurance company. they are telling me they can't do anything without talking to the other party, which makes sense to me. but they can't contact her at all for nearly 3 months? seems fishy, especially when the mail they sent me i never got. makes me think if they did anything at all to try and reach her. but either way, this sucks.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:51 PM

C63
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm guessing you didn't get a police report that day because she left a note?

Most people in this world are pieces of trash.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
and if anyone has any suggestions in this case, help would be appreciated.

my gf not long before my accident, was hit in a mall parking lot. this mall had one way parking lots, so the spots were angled. she was backing out of her spot looking back for any cars. there were none so she continued to back out about 3/4 of the way when she got hit from a car that was backing up in the driving lane. the driver of that car missed an open parking spot on the other side so he backed up to try and get back to and hits my gf car on the rear driver side above the wheel. damage on the fender and bumper.

they exchanged information but no police report was made. she took down all his information and even got a voice recording on her phone of him saying that he backed up and hit her car. i heard it, sounded like an interview.

in the end, the insurance company, geico, denied claim saying it was both parties fault. so she's out of luck. i mean, wtf.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:10 PM

C63
Originally Posted by bluejae
and if anyone has any suggestions in this case, help would be appreciated.

my gf not long before my accident, was hit in a mall parking lot. this mall had one way parking lots, so the spots were angled. she was backing out of her spot looking back for any cars. there were none so she continued to back out about 3/4 of the way when she got hit from a car that was backing up in the driving lane. the driver of that car missed an open parking spot on the other side so he backed up to try and get back to and hits my gf car on the rear driver side above the wheel. damage on the fender and bumper.

they exchanged information but no police report was made. she took down all his information and even got a voice recording on her phone of him saying that he backed up and hit her car. i heard it, sounded like an interview.

in the end, the insurance company, geico, denied claim saying it was both parties fault. so she's out of luck. i mean, wtf.

almost same thing happened just 3 days after I purchased my first car ever (99 audi a4). I was backing out of a parking lot at my college and got hit by a cherokee that was also backing out ahead. I honked at the ***** but she wouldn't stop and hit my door. I was 19 yr old with a luxury car (to most people) so the campus security and police all sided with the middle aged female driver of the cherokee and she got off free.