CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 E63s AMG
CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...ml#post3534418

Look in the link for the car and the rim. I think it would look absolutly sick with the C63 also.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Do you realize your car photo is just a thumbnail?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:03 PM

2016 E63s AMG
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
Do you realize your car photo is just a thumbnail?
No

Can some one get a pic of a black c class and photo shop either of those rims.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:12 AM

09' C63 AMG
Wow thats FUGLY!
Old 05-21-2009, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Old 05-21-2009, 05:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C300 SPORT (white)
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Originally Posted by DaGS1800
Wow thats FUGLY!
what is funny is that is the same reaction I get when Im driving thru the streets in Germany, I make them sick. Of course that is written ebonical!!

U are entitled to ur opinon, I just find it so funny that even owners of Mercedes Benzes, still have time in their day to HATE on others. U probably the type to hit a car door, or run a key across a car in the parking lot cuz it look better than urs!

just like my tattoo says:

Hatred Does not Gain (H.D.G.)
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
All we meant to say was that the car in the other post plus the rims don't look good at all. People have different taste like urs or covering their C63s with Gold Vinyl. We just don't agree! There is no need for you to try to figure us out or label us as keyers or car door hitters lol.

Drive Safely!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:05 PM

Buying C55, E55, C32, CLK55.
Originally Posted by white_glass_top
what is funny is that is the same reaction I get when Im driving thru the streets in Germany, I make them sick. Of course that is written ebonical!!

U are entitled to ur opinon, I just find it so funny that even owners of Mercedes Benzes, still have time in their day to HATE on others. U probably the type to hit a car door, or run a key across a car in the parking lot cuz it look better than urs!

just like my tattoo says:

Hatred Does not Gain (H.D.G.)
Tell me about it, most of the people here, hate on others, I don't even understand why, they DO seem like the type that would egg your car, or key it, just when they see that your car looks better.... I think its a bunch of IMMATURE 16 year olds behind the keyboard....

People need to show respect, and appreciate not hate.... all I gotta say to you white top is, your car is sick, **** the haters, their just mad like always
Old 05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
If you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen. This is a public forum, opinions are expected, be it bad or good.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:18 PM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
I dont understand...a rainbow lips?? is that what you wanted for your car???
Old 05-21-2009, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 Mercedes C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by bushburninc63
If you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen. This is a public forum, opinions are expected, be it bad or good.
+1 and that tattoo is gay.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:01 AM

2008 C300 SPORT (white)
Originally Posted by bushburninc63

I totally agree, but giving an opinon, doesnt warrant anyone to be disrespectful, and I see that alot in/on here. People talk sideways, maybe b cuz they inside their house behind a locked door. But see the person face to face, they MIGHT say what they do not like, if they do its in a different way. And I already know that not everyone would like what I did, or will do. I know being gangsta, is a fad now days, but truth be told, do not think anyone in the forum as been told by a complete stranger FACE TO FACE, "Hey your wheels are gay!", "Hey man, that AMG/C63 decal on your C350, isn't cool, wassup??, your broke *** cant afford a real C63??" " Hey, why you frontin with the complete C63 conversion kit on a C200, your f*&*in poser!" Oh, thats not directed to anyone, just an example, MICROPOWER99, hahaha! My tattoo is gay, lol. once again an example of people's opinon going overboard, while at the computer desk.

Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
All we meant to say was that the car in the other post plus the rims don't look good at all. People have different taste like urs or covering their C63s with Gold Vinyl. We just don't agree! There is no need for you to try to figure us out or label us as keyers or car door hitters lol.

Drive Safely!
Actually, the gold C63, is painted, you cant do a complete vinyl wrap in gold or chrome, on a car, too many (hard) curves. the gold and chrome vinyl wraps are thinner than normal colors, and do not have flexiblity to it, so on hard curves it will crack or crease. Just to let you know.

Originally Posted by B.E.R.U.A.N.G
I dont understand...a rainbow lips?? is that what you wanted for your car???
Actually the lips arent rainbow, its reflective 3m tape, so depending on the angle you see the wheels, it might throw off red, orange, or yellow. Which wasnt my attempt when I install the tape. I just wanted them to illuminate at night, once on coming vehicles approach. There is no luster to the wrap I chose for my car, you cant not see my car at night, if parked on the side of the road, with no street lights, so its somewhat of an added safety feature.

Last edited by white_glass_top; 05-22-2009 at 10:23 AM.