Hello...new member and (soon to be) new C63 owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 11:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Hello...new member and (soon to be) new C63 owner

Hello all

Thought I would pop my head in as this seems to be the biggest and best MB forum out there (grovel, grovel).

I live in Germany and have just ordered a C63 AMG (also my first Mercedes) and I wanted to know what I should expect (any issues to look out for?).

For the last five years I have driven 997 Porsche (I had three, Carrerra S and Carerra 4S) but to be honest I got sick of Porsche's poor build quality and worse customer service. Prior to that I had an older (twin-turbo) Audi RS4.

To be honest the AMG is probably not my first choice of car, but they were offering such good deals at the moment that it was an offer I couldn't refuse.

In many ways the Merc is the perfect car for me, a little more understated (in these difficult times!) but (hopefully) ballistic. I test drove an M3 prior to ordering the Merc and whilst I though it was a very classy piece of kit, the mid range was a bit disappointing.

Anyway, I have ordered a white car with 19 inch wheels. I did not order the performance pack but got a few other extra's e.g. adpative lights, leather, surround sound stereo, parktronic etc. I have also order a spare set of winter wheels and tyres.

So - what can I look forward to?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Congrats and Welcome
Old 06-02-2009, 12:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
'10 F150 FX4 SCrew. '14 S212S
Welcome.

I am annoyed that we cannot get adaptive headlights in Canada. My car is ordered and I can't wait until October....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Welcome to MBWorld and congrats on your new toy!