C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Fitment problem of Euroteck

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 03:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 BS & Speciale
Unhappy Fitment problem of Euroteck

After receiving the Euroteck C63 rear carbon diffuser, my garage found that after fitting on left/right side, the middle part is not curved enough to clip in. We have tried it for 2 days, still no luck.
Then Neal(Euroteck) said that i'm joking with him.He just keep saying that my garage is not reading the installation notes and don't know how to install it.My garage have installed many other brand rear carbon diffuser for C63,they know their stuff.
i can accept i'm so unlucky to receive a fault product,but Neal can't accept they produce a fault one during the mass production.
May be i'm an idiot willing to spend money to make joke and ruin others reputation!

Really not my day !
Old 06-04-2009, 07:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Originally Posted by R8lai
After receiving the Euroteck C63 rear carbon diffuser, my garage found that after fitting on left/right side, the middle part is not curved enough to clip in. We have tried it for 2 days, still no luck.
Then Neal(Euroteck) said that i'm joking with him.He just keep saying that my garage is not reading the installation notes and don't know how to install it.My garage have installed many other brand rear carbon diffuser for C63,they know their stuff.
i can accept i'm so unlucky to receive a fault product,but Neal can't accept they produce a fault one during the mass production.
May be i'm an idiot willing to spend money to make joke and ruin others reputation!

Really not my day !
Mine is exactly the same....2 center clips are not long enough to clip and 2 body shops that I use for custom work both gave up trying. That said it is still secure but I don't like the 1/8 inch gap from the rear clip.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:44 AM

C63 BS & Speciale
The worst thing is he implied that i'm lying and refuse any refund at all !!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Originally Posted by R8lai
The worst thing is he implied that i'm lying and refuse any refund at all !!
Screw that! It is his product and if that product is'nt built correctly the money you spent should be returned.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
It's one thing if the product didn't fit properly, but it's another thing if he didn't own up and then call you a liar.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bike
That's the beauty of aftermarket parts. They never fit right.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Ummm....this threads is quite ridiculous! He showed me pictures of the diffuser being held up to the car saying it does not fit when he didn't even try clipping it on any side! Its like not trying on shoes but saying they don't fit!

The best thing of all is we know all these diffusers fit because we test fit them before we ship on a bumper we have here to break off unnecessary clips since those are put on after and most are not needed. I personally test fit his, so him saying it does not fit makes no sense and only shows the installer is not trying. All he does is need to bring it to a different shop or do it himself, it takes maybe 5 minutes. I also would be more then happy to explain it on the phone to the installer. It's quite amazing how someone can say something doesn't fit when I personally fit it and they are ALL the same, they come outta the same mold! One guy not knowing how to install something and trys to ruin a good reputation.....tsk tsk! I'll never understood why anyone would do that. But I would love to fly there and clip that diffuser on in 2 minutes for them!

Also, please DO NOT believe everything you read!!!!!!! I NEVER DENIED THIS GUY A REFUND!!!!!!! He is saying his part is bad and all he needs to do is have it installed correctly. Lots of places do not know how to install parts and you need to go someone where. This person is jumping the gun pretty fast! All he needs to do is have his installer contact me and we will walk him threw it! but somehow this person looks like he has other things on his agenda.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
That's the beauty of aftermarket parts. They never fit right.
Unlike our's. We will not sell a part that does not fit right. We would not be able to sell so many or sell to so many MB dealers if we had a bad reputation for fitment. Errors are usually in the hands of a installer/user error. Parts from a good mould do not change their minds to fit or not fit...
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
There is always two sides to every story :o
Old 06-04-2009, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Well I would imagine if Euroteck had a faulty diffuser out of the many they produce, they would accept a return or exchange???
Old 06-04-2009, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Hmmm...... I've bought multiple EuroTeck products in the past for different cars, and fitment has always been A+...... Neal usually take extra care when ensuring fitment. I'm not saying you're lying or anything, but have you tried having your installer talk to Neal? Or maybe even tried a different installer?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by hhughes1
Mine is exactly the same....2 center clips are not long enough to clip and 2 body shops that I use for custom work both gave up trying. That said it is still secure but I don't like the 1/8 inch gap from the rear clip.
Did you talk to Neal about it? It maybe worth it to maybe use a bigger clip just in case
Old 06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Well I would imagine if Euroteck had a faulty diffuser out of the many they produce, they would accept a return or exchange???
Yes, we would. We would not have our reputation we have if we didn't take care of customers. However, there is no such thing as a diffuser that does not fit from us, they are all the same, and best of all they are all test fit on bumper before shipping to take off clips that are not needed. His diffuser was test fit by me personally. He is in Hong Kong, and I always make sure things that ship overseas are right. The install can be tricky if you never did it, or it can take 5 minutes if you have done it. All the customer needs to do is have his installer contact us and we will walk them threw it.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:45 PM

2009 Black C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hhughes1
Did you or the two shops that tried but failed to mount the lip correctly contact the manufacturer for "over the phone" assistance?

One problem install is one thing, two is a indication of a possible production problem.

My 2 cents.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Hmmmmmm........I've bought diffuser from Neal in the past. Neal were very willing to exchange, refund, give discount when I brought up one concern about the clear coat. After reading this thread, I find it very hard to believe that Neal wasn't willing to do what you want. All Neal want is you try another shop because not all shop can do installation on everything.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
The gap is barely noticable and I was willing to live with it quite frankly. There are pics of my car on various threads and you can not see the issue. All that said, I have been told that the center clips are deleted from newer versions and if I snap them off it will sit flush.

Works for me.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
The W204 diffusers both for the regular c-class and c63 can be tricky to fit. This is because they clip in, unlike the other cars where they just stick on. Being that the stock part is plastic and flexes very easy, it is easy to bend and put where you want it. When you have a carbon part such as ours, its very hard to flex, yet it is still made to flex to fit on there. Every part is the same, it is not possible to have one different then the next. At first they were even hard to me to install, then after doing so many I got a great way of doing it that is very easy and fast. A lot of installers or individuals are worried they will crack it when they flex it, and they wont as long s they are careful, if you do not try flexing it, it will not go on. Its that simple. I hear from some people who say they thought they were going to break it when they put it on. Then i hear some people saying it doesn't fit, then I tell them what to do over the phone and they say i never knew it could do that... In this case, just call me or have your installer call me and ask how to fit it, rather then saying "it does not fit".

Here are pics of some on C63s, they are all the same!!! everyone fits the same if installed correctly.

Old 06-04-2009, 04:17 PM

2009 Black C63 AMG
Cool.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:06 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Thank you BlackC230Coupe for clearing everything up! My apologies for jumping the gun on making a comment, I should have thought a little more and asked R8lai to post pics of his problem. I also should have paid more attention to his post count, could be one of your competitors for all I know.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by GLK4MATIC
Thank you BlackC230Coupe for clearing everything up! My apologies for jumping the gun on making a comment, I should have thought a little more and asked R8lai to post pics of his problem. I also should have paid more attention to his post count, could be one of your competitors for all I know.
Not a problem. I would hope our repuation and posts does give us some credibility. But trust me, this is not over yet.... He will just come back and start something else or say it does not fit we tried....And I will do the same. Just have your installer contact me so I will walk him threw it. I also throught about it being one of my competitors... I would hope that is not the case.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:39 PM

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
AMG GT-R
Well, speaking of diffusers, have any in stock Neal?
Old 06-04-2009, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
A lot of installers or individuals are worried they will crack it when they flex it, and they wont as long s they are careful, if you do not try flexing it, it will not go on.

Lol.........I'm one of those people because it was my first time install it. I didn't want to bent it because I'm worry that it might break. After listened to your instruction, everything is still fine to these days. No sign of any crack even in the hot summer 100+ degree !!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
The diffuser is hot, it is kinda tricky to install since i saw Neal himself install it on my car. Just find another shop to do it for you!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by nrgy
Well, speaking of diffusers, have any in stock Neal?
I have one left in stock!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Klinh
Lol.........I'm one of those people because it was my first time install it. I didn't want to bent it because I'm worry that it might break. After listened to your instruction, everything is still fine to these days. No sign of any crack even in the hot summer 100+ degree !!
LOL! I remember that! but its only normal to feel that way! Glad its working out for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fitment problem of Euroteck