C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best tuners and mods for the C63...? Serious answers needed.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S,2009 C63 Kleemann , 2010 Bentley Flying Spur Speed
good tuner or installer for C63 amg

hello guys anyone know any good installer ( ex. replacing X pipe) or mod shop for C63 in san francisco or San jose area, basically anything in san francisco will be fine.
I'm buying parts on line but i dont know any reliable shop to install them.
would really appreciate if anyone could recommend me one.
Thanks alot guys ! C63 ROCKS !
Old 12-29-2009, 09:01 PM
PREMIER SPONSOR

None fast enough!
Originally Posted by digo63
hello guys anyone know any good installer ( ex. replacing X pipe) or mod shop for C63 in san francisco or San jose area, basically anything in san francisco will be fine.
I'm buying parts on line but i dont know any reliable shop to install them.
would really appreciate if anyone could recommend me one.
Thanks alot guys ! C63 ROCKS !
To some extent it would depend on who you are buying parts from, what brand that is.

Each tuner will have a list of approved dealers.

For us, they are here:

http://www.evosport.com/dealer/california.aspx

thanks
brad
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Brad,

I think your NV dealer, Eurotech, is out of business. I was out delivering a gift for a client in the same complex and Eurotech is no longer there. Unless, they moved?
Old 12-30-2009, 10:10 AM
PREMIER SPONSOR

None fast enough!
I will check, but we just sent them some M5 headers a couple of weeks back! =(
Old 12-30-2009, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by brad @ evosport
I will check, but we just sent them some M5 headers a couple of weeks back! =(
When I click "Map It" from your link, it takes me to an address of 5075 S. Decatur and not the 5130 W Patrick address. I guess they moved?
Old 06-29-2015, 01:59 PM

2011 C63 P31
Originally Posted by C63 Guy
I've got a conundrum: How do I chime in here without sounding like a shill for evosport because I work there, while totally sounding like the dirty ***** for their products that I am? Hmmm...

Anyway, I did the chip, pulley, and airbox before I started working there (paid retail) and I have to say that they're great because they really work and they're essentially invisible.

The chip gives you the biggest bang for the buck hands down. No visible mechanical mods to the car, and the ECU comes out in like 2 minutes if you have any mechanical aptitude at all. We've used my car for several test versions of the tune, and I can say the current version is completely solid and really strong all across the RPM range.

As far as the exhaust goes, do you want sound or power or both? If you go with a cat-back or a manifold-back from any of the vendors making them, you'll definitely get more sound and a slight-to-decent power bump. If you want real power, you've got to go with headers. There's a few companies working on them. I've got a set of our long tube headers on my car, and while I absolutely love the sound and power increase, I don't think I should say more because it's a brand new product and you'll have to get the final details from Brad or Simon. (Trust me though, they're all that plus plus plus plus plus plus some.)

Hope this helps, and sorry about your E92. They're great cars. I was on the way to the dealer to pick one up when I test drove the C63. I'm a fat, lazy American: Torque rules the day for me and cost BMW a sale. lol.

Josh
Hey josh want to help me out? I'm looking to get the most possible power out of my 2011 c63, it's a p31. How much are those headers and also what's the best way to go for each of the upgrades like the intake the filters the pulley and anything else