Sponsored by:

360Forged Instock wheels!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
I haven't bought anything from 360forged, but their reputation is so bad that any company with the name Forge/forged/360 in it, I'm already deterred in wanting to buy rims from them.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S5
Originally Posted by Fantasm
The only people who think the brand is damaged are the bashers. They are still getting business, and people are still getting wheels delivered.

I, for one, am annoyed at you guys with your constant repetitive shiat. I plan to get 360Forged wheels for my 2 new cars that replace my SL63.
The only thing all the haters spam does is annoy people at this point, and just gets ignored. In fact, I report it to the mods and it gets deleted because at this point it is -spam-.
I do the same on 6speed. You guys are just way to freaking annoying at this point, and anyone who cares already knows the story.
Someone understands and sees the light at the end of the tunnel

Thank you!

Danny
Old 07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
Soldier2304, your C63 is baddddddd @$$....
Thanks a lot

BTW what i'm still wondering why hasn't anyone yet done something to this Jordan guy or whoever was behind all this scam. Oh man i dont know what i would do if someone scammed a couple G's off me.... That guy shuda been in a hole long time ago

EDIT: He or she is a very lucky individual that he still walking after all the scams done to people in the past. Very lucky...

Last edited by soldier2304; 07-02-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:01 AM

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Porsche GT3
I like the look of their wheels, but i will never do business with them again. What kind of service are you going to get when a rim gets damaged?

Last edited by OPM GT3; 07-05-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned

SL600
The only people who think the brand is damaged are the bashers. They are still getting business, and people are still getting wheels delivered.

I, for one, am annoyed at you guys with your constant repetitive shiat. I plan to get 360Forged wheels for my 2 new cars that replace my SL63.
The only thing all the haters spam does is annoy people at this point, and just gets ignored. In fact, I report it to the mods and it gets deleted because at this point it is -spam-.
I do the same on 6speed. You guys are just way to freaking annoying at this point, and anyone who cares already knows the story.
+1
Old 07-05-2009, 05:17 PM

none
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
We currently have 2 instock sets of wheels for the c63 ready to be customized for you and shipped within a week! Please PM me to get SPECIAL PRICING!

Set 1: 360Forged MB5
Size: 20"
Finnish: Raw

Set 2: 360Forged Mesh 8
Sze 19"
Finnish: Raw
I don't get it. Are the wheels called "Instock" or...?

And do I get to have unprotected sex in Finland or what's that about? If so I wanna go, Finnish girls are hot!

I'm so confused...

Josh

</sarcasm>
Old 07-05-2009, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
^^^^

Proper spelling/grammar usually also helps with credibility.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by C63 Guy
I don't get it. Are the wheels called "Instock" or...?

And do I get to have unprotected sex in Finland or what's that about? If so I wanna go, Finnish girls are hot!

I'm so confused...

Josh

</sarcasm>

Raw Finnish girls. Naughty!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63

whats repetitive is that people are getting screwed - im not one to come around and bash people for no reason -

I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt when they couldnt deliver once, only to get screwed again. There may be some people who are just posting from reading threads, but since it happened to me, I feel as if I hav a right to say something.

When u do order them, I hope u get them and dont get jerked around like I did. But let me ask u this, are u 100% confident that u will give your deposit directly to them and not to a distributor who will act in your best interest?

Dont get me wrong, I think the product is great, never said it wasnt, its the service that needs to change.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 PM

Audi S5
This thread is about wheels we have in stock that are ready for finishing.

Wheels are still forsale PM me for info!

This thread is .....Back on topic please
Old 07-07-2009, 10:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
hate to say it but its going to be a while before people forgot!!!!!!! when you mess with peoples money they seem to remember.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:11 AM

09' C63 AMG

WoW you're a fool if you truly believe any of that crap...

A COMPANY IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS REPUTATION!

I highly doubt these new ownership claims are true... maybe new management, but I doubt anyone bought a company with such a damaged reputation rather than creating a brand new one without a tainted history. During this economy I also doubt someone would risk buying a company like this. It just doesn’t make much sense, however it IS possible but unlikely...

How could you consider REAL customer feedback as spam?? Who do you think you should believe? The company who has screwed over and lied to a countless number of clients, or to the REAL customers who have NO REASON to lie about such things? Actions speak louder than words, and right now I strongly suggest you stay away from 360 until you SEE otherwise, because all of these new claims that 360 is making sound ridiculous and in the end will probably end up being lies since they have nothing to lose with their damaged reputation which has already been branded.

BTW just because “They are still getting business, and people are still getting wheels delivered” Doesn’t mean anything… For example you do not know how much business they are getting, and due to their crap reputation they and decreased sales they have a lot more time on their hands to deliver less wheels…

You said you are annoyed with this “repetitive shiat”…. Well maaaaybe its just because what your hearing is actually true and has happened to ALOT people… You’re just annoyed because you probably like a set or two that they make and don’t want to admit what has already been proven with facts… So good luck…
Old 07-08-2009, 08:00 AM

2014 CTS-V (6spd, phantom grey), 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV (black raven)
Yes you will. We are under new ownership and all previous problems with the company and customers have all been handled with, I believe there are 3 people pending as of now which we are working on. Jordan is no longer here along with a few other employees. These wheels posted are INSTOCK and the customer would recieve them within a week unless they want to have them carbon.

If anyone has any questions or problems feel free to PM me or call us at the office.

Thank you,

Danny
Danny,

Could you provide your website link.
The old 360 Forged website is still running?
Old 07-08-2009, 02:28 PM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by shchow
Danny,

Could you provide your website link.
The old 360 Forged website is still running?
Yes the 360 website is still the same.

http://www.360forged.com/

http://www.modular-concept.com/

and www.systemforged.com will be launched shortly.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Almost a Member!

06 M3
Since when is Jordan gone? I know of someone who personally saw him still working there recently? hum...
Old 07-08-2009, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
I think what would really help 360 at this point is to have some customer feedbacks from those who got screwed but got their wheels later on. If what you're saying is true, I feel that those people should step up and speak up for you for trying to make things right. And also you should really get rid of the 360 line and just combine it with Modular Concepts.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Since when is Jordan gone? I know of someone who personally saw him still working there recently? hum...
Jordan is still listed as owner and company President on the website.

btw, fancy Flash built websites don't mean jack anymore. All it takes is a kid with skills or a non-paid intern to build a house of cards.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:04 AM

2008 Porsche 997 C4S Cabriolet
I feel so sorry for the people that have gone through the hassles with this company. Thank goodness I didn't go with them when I decided to get new wheels. Here's how my process went:

I bought my car (sorry, not a MB but I did have a MB for awhile and that's why I still frequent this forum). Two weeks later I decided to change my stock wheels. Was in contact with one of the board sponsors about some new wheels (not 360 Forged). After a few PM's and two phone conversations, I purchased my wheels over the phone (with a trade of my stock wheels thrown in). I was told my new wheels would be available within two weeks. I get email confirming my purchase in two hours after getting off the phone. I get email the following day that my wheels would be shipping the following day (two days after I ordered my wheels). Two business days later, my new wheels show up on my doorsteps. Next day they get mounted and are perfect. I ship my old wheels back. Two days later I get a credit for my new wheels against the purchase of the new wheels on my VISA account.

Total time from purchase to mounted and rolling down the road, less than a week.

Here's a pic.
Attached Thumbnails 360Forged Instock wheels!-dsc03660.jpg  
Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 AM

09' C63 AMG
Yes the 360 website is still the same.
Hmm.... New owner, New management but ZERO changes to the website...

Originally Posted by AMG ETR
Hmmmm......

Originally Posted by 220S
Jordan is still listed as owner and company President on the website.

btw, fancy Flash built websites don't mean jack anymore. All it takes is a kid with skills or a non-paid intern to build a house of cards.

These new claims that 360 Forged is making are clearly ridiculous and complete BS Don’t even bother wasting your time and money. There are MANY proven companies out there with great history, reputations, and quality products that there is no need to even bother with this company at all....