Sponsored by:

360Forged Instock wheels!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S5
360Forged Instock wheels!

We currently have 2 instock sets of wheels for the c63 ready to be customized for you and shipped within a week! Please PM me to get SPECIAL PRICING!

Set 1: 360Forged MB5
Size: 20"
Finnish: Raw

Set 2: 360Forged Mesh 8
Sze 19"
Finnish: Raw
Old 06-30-2009, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Actually, those mesh wheels (on the CLS) look pretty good.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
HAHAHA

ya they look nice but would you ever see them... 360 strikes back
Old 06-30-2009, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Good point.

Oh well.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by hcetzneb
ya they look nice but would you ever see them... 360 strikes back
Yes you will. We are under new ownership and all previous problems with the company and customers have all been handled with, I believe there are 3 people pending as of now which we are working on. Jordan is no longer here along with a few other employees. These wheels posted are INSTOCK and the customer would recieve them within a week unless they want to have them carbon.

If anyone has any questions or problems feel free to PM me or call us at the office.

Thank you,

Danny
Old 06-30-2009, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
Lol I hope that's true about the new ownership and stuff. I know more than a few people that want to shoot the **** out of 360forged or whoever is running it right now.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
u hav to be retarded to order from these guys...gee i wonder y they have sets available. Maybe because anyone with a clue backed out of their order.

Last edited by PatSC23; 06-30-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63
https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...360forged.html
Old 06-30-2009, 09:09 PM

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
11' R8 - 11' RR Sport
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Yes you will. We are under new ownership and all previous problems with the company and customers have all been handled with, I believe there are 3 people pending as of now which we are working on. Jordan is no longer here along with a few other employees. These wheels posted are INSTOCK and the customer would recieve them within a week unless they want to have them carbon.

If anyone has any questions or problems feel free to PM me or call us at the office.

Thank you,

Danny
Danny that used to/or still does own Modular Society?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Oh shiat...here we go again.

Perhaps DST is trying to do the right thing, but the perception is anyone associated with 360 =
Old 06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
What i'm wondering is why are they even still sponsoring this forum? After all the ****in complaints from people and scams they still sponsor here!!!! This is ridiculous
Old 06-30-2009, 10:05 PM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by PatSC23
u hav to be retarded to order from these guys...gee i wonder y they have sets available. Maybe because anyone with a clue backed out of their order.
Thanks for bringing up old news. Everyone already knows about every situation that has happend with the company. We have nothing to hide from anyone and we are moving foward since the new owners are here and have cleaned up what was left spilled from the old owner. I knew coming on here posting again was going to be a bash fest but thats fine. When customers order from us now they will see that everything has changed for the better and know they will recieve something as promised.

UGOTMOPPED - No im not the owner of that company, I have been with 360 for awhile but now im taking over the forums as the other employee that handled it is no longer with us.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Thanks for bringing up old news. Everyone already knows about every situation that has happend with the company. We have nothing to hide from anyone and we are moving foward since the new owners are here and have cleaned up what was left spilled from the old owner. I knew coming on here posting again was going to be a bash fest but thats fine. When customers order from us now they will see that everything has changed for the better and know they will recieve something as promised.

UGOTMOPPED - No im not the owner of that company, I have been with 360 for awhile but now im taking over the forums as the other employee that handled it is no longer with us.
I am not going to bash you. I was really hoping to see things turned around under new ownership. However, it's the perception that will hang around like the stalker woman you can't get rid of. Perception rules not reality as mindless as it may seem. It probably would have been a better PR move to see 360 is dead, DST is the "hero" to save it's previous customers and save the day. It may sound silly, but a different perception would be front and center now. If customers that got burned before, but were settled, and posted here on their good outcome(s) it would have worked wonders. IMO.

I hope that everyone was made whole and wish the best for DST as long as you are doing right by customers. You guys have some nice rims, I went with another vendor due to all the controversy and unsettled cases at the time.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by bigben320e
I am not going to bash you. I was really hoping to see things turned around under new ownership. However, it's the perception that will hang around like the ugly stalker woman you can't get rid of. Perception rules not reality as mindless as it may seem. It probably would have been a better PR move to see 360 is dead, DST is the "hero" to save it's previous customers and save the day. It may sound silly, but a different perception would be front and center now. If customers that got burned before, but were settled, and posted here on their good outcome(s) it would have worked wonders. IMO.

I hope that everyone was made whole and wish the best for DST as long as you are doing right by customers. You guys have some nice rims, I went with another vendor due to all the controversy and unsettled cases at the time.
fixed.

Also, a big "+1" to everything said. Why in the heavens did DST make the business decision to keep the 360 Forged brand alive? That company must be damn near the top of the "negative-brand-equity" list - so why willingly choose to fight that uphill battle? Swing in to action, kill the brand, fix all customer issues, and carry the designs forward under new management and with a new brand name (helping to delineate the changeover). At least, that's what would've made sense to me...
Old 07-01-2009, 07:42 AM

2011 E350 4matic
Danny, aka Alain, aka Jordan,

people have a right to bring up old news when you rip them off. if you are taking offense to people bringing up the sad truth about the company you run, maybe you shouldn't have earned the reputation of a company that commits fraud and steals from people. you cant come on here and keep changing your name and username expect people to welcome you with open arms. maybe the people at IB are stupid enough or greedy enough to keep you as a sponsor but i personally would do business with pretty much every other wheel company on the planet before sending you a dime.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63

tried ordering from you guys twice...thats how much I liked your product. Both times, once with Jordan, then once with Alain (wen things were also claimed to be fine). Fact is, you probably are still having problems and you will probably fail. Theres way too much competition for you and far better customer service and brand name. You're better off re-branding, because the way Scott Gibson and Jordan jerked people around wont be forgotten.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by soldier2304
What i'm wondering is why are they even still sponsoring this forum? After all the ****in complaints from people and scams they still sponsor here!!!! This is ridiculous
Could it be because all the complaints were handled...?

I know this might shock people, but there are people in business who are honesty-- and sometimes, people need a second chance. Wish I could get rid of my MHTs, I jump on a set of 360Forged wheels.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
i got screwed by mht first . they told me it would be 5 months for them to make my wheels . i think that is rediculous . after fighting with them for 4 months , i finally got my money back . i then wanted to get some 360forged carbon wheels , but i could never get a straight answer from any of the guys there that the wheels they had in the showroom would fit my c63 . they would call me a lot to buy the wheels but wouldn't give me the specs of the wheels or even send pics of them on a c63 . after everything i had heard about 360forged , i didn't wanna take that chance . i have now ordered from iforged and my wheels will be done next week . it took them 4 weeks to finish and ship my wheels . i couldn't be happier with the customer service from iforged . the guys there are exactly what the aftermarket scene should be all about . customer service in this industry has really gone down hill . seems like the bigger that a business gets , the worse their customer service skills get . i wish that the bigger companies would remember that without the little people , they would not be where they are at today . customer service should be #1 in the eyes of all companies .
Old 07-02-2009, 11:50 AM

2009 C63 AMG
Damage control

360 may be under new management/ownership, but the brand seems to be destroyed beyond repair (at least with this forum).

Remember when ValuJet crashed--changed their name to AirTran. Many people knew it was the same company, but the brand change was the key to their survival.

Anyone at 360 w/ a biz degree? If not, pick up a text called, "Marketing Management" by Kotler and read it cover to cover. 360 may also need to pony up for a good PR firm to represent them.

Announcing 2 sets of wheels are in stock and ready to ship aint gonna cut it in my book.

If the new ownership are stand-up people, I do wish them great success.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Car Whore
The only people who think the brand is damaged are the bashers. They are still getting business, and people are still getting wheels delivered.

I, for one, am annoyed at you guys with your constant repetitive shiat. I plan to get 360Forged wheels for my 2 new cars that replace my SL63.
The only thing all the haters spam does is annoy people at this point, and just gets ignored. In fact, I report it to the mods and it gets deleted because at this point it is -spam-.
I do the same on 6speed. You guys are just way to freaking annoying at this point, and anyone who cares already knows the story.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 PM

c63 amg
Fantasm - I will tell you my story. I finally got my carbon centers. like 3 month ago or so. and I had pending x6 wheels order for a 7 month now. Every time i called there was only one person, Jessica answer the call, telling me alian or jordan is not avalible, jordan is still there cause she told me he is there, and he HAVE NO IDEA what is with my wheels and she "will get a message delivered@ to jordan or alian. Time goes by, month after month after month, and I still have not recieved reply EVER from those people. I left maybe 40 messages to Jessica, secretary, and NOBODY NEVER replied my messages.
This company is still under same ownership and same way they handle the business. so unless they ship you wheels you inspect, make sure they are correct, Do not even think about paying up front, or you will end up charging your credit card company back!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by Fantasm
The only people who think the brand is damaged are the bashers. They are still getting business, and people are still getting wheels delivered.

I, for one, am annoyed at you guys with your constant repetitive shiat. I plan to get 360Forged wheels for my 2 new cars that replace my SL63.
The only thing all the haters spam does is annoy people at this point, and just gets ignored. In fact, I report it to the mods and it gets deleted because at this point it is -spam-.
I do the same on 6speed. You guys are just way to freaking annoying at this point, and anyone who cares already knows the story.

I don't agree at all they are still making up stories and still owe people rims or money. They should be black balled for all eternity until their debts are re-paid new forum members and the unknowers all deserve to know their past. They are only so lucky that they are able to have this info available to them I could only imagine what local customer have gone though with them. Just because you got your rims (it's not just about your experience) and treated well doesn't change the fact that other people were ripped off. They have every right to voice their opinions and I applaud them for doing so.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
W211 E500 Estate
Originally Posted by soldier2304
Lol I hope that's true about the new ownership and stuff. I know more than a few people that want to shoot the **** out of 360forged or whoever is running it right now.
Soldier2304, your C63 is baddddddd @$$....

Last edited by GMP Performance; 07-02-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

99 W210 E55
Wow im new to the forums but lol lot of haters but i can see why.... why not have some kind of blow out promotion sale or clearance sale to get back in the game.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
360 may be under new management/ownership, but the brand seems to be destroyed beyond repair (at least with this forum).

Remember when ValuJet crashed--changed their name to AirTran. Many people knew it was the same company, but the brand change was the key to their survival.

Anyone at 360 w/ a biz degree? If not, pick up a text called, "Marketing Management" by Kotler and read it cover to cover. 360 may also need to pony up for a good PR firm to represent them.
+10000

There's no reason to try to resurrect something that's been damaged beyond repair. You buy the assets and start over. New name, new management. You erase the past out of the public's collective minds.

This is now the second failure of 360 Forged. It makes no sense. Unless there were legal contract issues that required them to remain as 360 Forged.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 360Forged Instock wheels!