Sponsored by:

Cars You Won't Race, And Cars You Will

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by jrcart
If you only knew what was parked in the garage now...I'll have the title in hand within a week or two....
Some people haven't been around here long enough to know a thing about you. I remember reading something about leasing and your company for tax purposes. IIRC, the tax benefits were very minimal. At first I thought, "why in the hell would someone lease a vehicle and put so much f'ing money into it???" Then I read you were going to do the lease buy-back. Did you go ahead with that SL BS or did you get some other crazy toy? Let me know when you are in town next and I'll gather some locals and we'll hit some laps at Pole Position.

Back to original subject. Some idiot in a Corrolla S came up real fast behind me yesterday as I slowed to a stop for the redlight and switched lanes besides me at the stop light. He cranks the music while next to me and when the light turns green, he floors it and speeds off. Suprisingly, that little 4-banger has some pep off the line. I would understand he if did this if I was in my 190e, but the C63???

Last edited by Sincity; 08-11-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Dodge Challenger
How fast you running these days jrcart?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Several 11.3's with the bottle removed and plenty of MB World members that witnessed it. BTW...how did that check of your credit report go? Having a friend that is a VP of a bank has it's perks. Did you find a "hard hit" on your report yet loser? I did not think so....nice credit score LOL, you should change your screename to 60 Days Late LOL....BTW, ya I leased my BS for 24 months in my companies name for business reasons per my accountant, I just made the last payment and sent in a certified check for the purchase option amount...If you only knew what was parked in the garage now...I'll have the title in hand within a week or two you douche bag. Now get off MB World and pay your bills loser.
11.3! lol. All that money rich boy and all you can muster is a CLK63 running an 11.3. LOL.

What was witnessed? You disconnecting the NOS from your trunk but not the one in your glove?

You accountant sucks. Leasing a car has minimal tax benefit and is completely dependant on the depreciation of the car. Your CLK depreciates faster than your 1/4 mile, that’s for sure!

If you had the money you claim buying the car in full would have a much better result. If you had the money you claim you wouldn’t need to lease a car for the tax benefit.

Face it loser, you are full of crap. Your daddy bought the car and its your daddy’s business. You get what he gives you and no more. You’re a spoiled little daddy's boy.

You should really never post here again until you get into the 9's. Any kid with 20K and a car can run 11.3. Hell, my friends Dodge Neon runs in the 11's with only 5K into it and no NOS.

When you get into the 9's let me know.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
What the hell happened to this thread??
Old 08-11-2009, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
What the hell happened to this thread??
Assault and harassment. Followed by a douche bag.

It makes for some great entertainment.

Car I would run stock for stock with my C63:

2009 S65 It would be fun getting smoked by that car.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by propain
Hell, my friends Dodge Neon runs in the 11's with only 5K into it and no NOS.

11s from a Neon? Has to be one of those little turbo SRTs?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sincity
11s from a Neon? Has to be one of those little turbo SRTs?
Yeah, SRT-4

Edit: I called him and he is running 11.8 WITH NOS. My mistake. Either way. His car cost a total of 25k to get there.

Last edited by propain; 08-11-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
If we're only talking about cars in their stock form, I love it when I come across the C63's most direct competitors, the M3, IS-F, and the RS4. It's like that scene in an old cowboy movie where the gunslingers are standing across each other in front of the saloon and hands at the ready, just about to draw. Everything else comes to a standstill, as you wait for that moment where someone makes that first move...(cue tumbleweed rolling across in the background and Sergio Leone-esque music)

and then of course my wife slaps me and says, "will you just get going, the light's green already."

Last edited by SebringSilver; 08-11-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by Sincity
Some people haven't been around here long enough to know a thing about you. I remember reading something about leasing and your company for tax purposes. IIRC, the tax benefits were very minimal. At first I thought, "why in the hell would someone lease a vehicle and put so much f'ing money into it???" Then I read you were going to do the lease buy-back. Did you go ahead with that SL BS or did you get some other crazy toy? Let me know when you are in town next and I'll gather some locals and we'll hit some laps at Pole Position.

:
I'm honestly curious as to what you "know" other than what you've seen him write on the internet....all he needs do is post pics of the mysterious garage...why he resorts to calling people poor when his family's 20m "fortune" is far far less than the truly rich people in this world. The 9 and ten figure brigade don't shout about it but it doesn't mean they aren't there....

I haven't had an argument with jrcart and am not necessarily doubting the garage but i AM curious to see it....
Old 08-11-2009, 04:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Several 11.3's with the bottle removed and plenty of MB World members that witnessed it. BTW...how did that check of your credit report go? Having a friend that is a VP of a bank has it's perks. Did you find a "hard hit" on your report yet loser? I did not think so....nice credit score LOL, you should change your screename to 60 Days Late LOL....BTW, ya I leased my BS for 24 months in my companies name for business reasons per my accountant, I just made the last payment and sent in a certified check for the purchase option amount...If you only knew what was parked in the garage now...I'll have the title in hand within a week or two you douche bag. Now get off MB World and pay your bills loser.
You are classic "Pot Calling Kettle Black" Captain Douche calling others Douchers

You know? The way you constantly harp on multi-members Credit ratings/60 days late/bust outs/Refinanced-Over financed, screams you have 1st hand knowledge of being in such situations

Tsk tsk...Toolcart, just Admit your father is your benefactor & pays ALL Baby Huey's bills (Baby Huey, a gigantic naïve infant-man), you're a 45+ yr old pathological mythomaniac loser living off poppas fat! Shall we go revisit a tad of your serial lying

remember I can run consistant 11.3's NA all day
it made 489.4 NA and 621.7 with a 100 shot of gas
Blackbenz pointed out...A "Supposed"100 shot of nitrous made 132.3whp on your CLK63 platform, & you're telling us that only shaves .23-.25 off your claimed "11.3's all day N/A times" (Not certain on your exact NOS ET records, 11.05-11.07) me thinks you're on the bottle a lot more than you like to admit LOL...

How's that AMA Pro-biker whopper working for ya?

Last edited by Thericker; 08-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:11 PM

Jeep srt8
Originally Posted by transferred
I think you mean, "where do I buy a big bottle of NOS" as that's the secret behind this particular 127....
You mean that was on Nitrious!! I take back my humility!!

Old 08-12-2009, 01:56 AM

'09 C63 AMG, '06 CTS-V
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
If we're only talking about cars in their stock form, I love it when I come across the C63's most direct competitors, the M3, IS-F, and the RS4. It's like that scene in an old cowboy movie where the gunslingers are standing across each other in front of the saloon and hands at the ready, just about to draw. Everything else comes to a standstill, as you wait for that moment where someone makes that first move...(cue tumbleweed rolling across in the background and Sergio Leone-esque music)

and then of course my wife slaps me and says, "will you just get going, the light's green already."
This is so true
Old 08-12-2009, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 w211 E55
THE NY MEGA MILLIONS IS NOW $124 MILLION. I CAN'T WAIT TO HIT THE JACKPOT TONIGHT AND THEN I'LL GET IN THIS WARZONE !!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 PM

'09 C63 AMG, '06 CTS-V
Originally Posted by propain

Car I would run stock for stock with my C63:

2009 S65 It would be fun getting smoked by that car.
Thanks propain for attempting to get this thread back on track. It would be fun to race an S65. I am starting to see more Nissan GT-R's in the area and that would be a blast too... even though I would get smoked stock for stock.

Ran alongside an IS-F this morning... he wouldn't even acknowledge my existence. Then on the way home a Volkswagen Jetta got fiesty with me

I don't understand why people buy these cars and don't use them. What a waste. Just like the SUV that's never been off pavement, I guess.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Almost a Member!

02 c32
Originally Posted by thwalkerjr

Ran alongside an IS-F this morning... he wouldn't even acknowledge my existence. Then on the way home a Volkswagen Jetta got fiesty with me

I don't understand why people buy these cars and don't use them. What a waste. Just like the SUV that's never been off pavement, I guess.
ummm, maybe because street racing is reckless and illegal. take it to the track man, not on the freeway. jmho.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:37 AM

09 G37
Originally Posted by thwalkerjr
Thanks propain for attempting to get this thread back on track. It would be fun to race an S65. I am starting to see more Nissan GT-R's in the area and that would be a blast too... even though I would get smoked stock for stock.

Personally, when it comes to the IS-F, I've seen more chicks drive that than guys. And well, you know how that goes...

You rev and look over. Realize it's an attractive girl. Thinks it's hot that she drives a performance car. You punch it when it turns green and then you realize that her parking brake is still on... ah well.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by crazjayz
Personally, when it comes to the IS-F, I've seen more chicks drive that than guys. And well, you know how that goes...

You rev and look over. Realize it's an attractive girl. Thinks it's hot that she drives a performance car. You punch it when it turns green and then you realize that her parking brake is still on... ah well.
I've seen a few IS-Fs here in Vancouver with Hello Kitty cushions on the headrest. I wasn't sure if the owner was male or female.

I hope the owner is female.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Probably male and "pussified" by his GF.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
any one raced any ferraris
Old 08-19-2009, 01:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55 AMG | Buell Lightning XB12
Sorry if I missed this but have any of you (modded or not) raced an M5 or M6?