Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Guy Advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2009 | 05:15 AM

c63
New Guy Advice

Hi, I've only recently bought an 09 c63, and am really impressed with the car. However could anyone kindly advise me on a slight issue I have with the car? When I drive along bumpy or pot holed roads the I can feel a lot of play through the steering wheel. Not the steering wheel itself but it feels like the ball joints or something are loose. The car has only done 2k. Any advice would be really appreciated.
Old 08-02-2009 | 06:05 AM

C63
Bring it to the dealership and have them test drive it. It should be covered under warranty if there is some sort of failure.
Old 08-17-2010 | 11:56 PM

c63
Originally Posted by huge
Hi, I've only recently bought an 09 c63, and am really impressed with the car. However could anyone kindly advise me on a slight issue I have with the car? When I drive along bumpy or pot holed roads the I can feel a lot of play through the steering wheel. Not the steering wheel itself but it feels like the ball joints or something are loose. The car has only done 2k. Any advice would be really appreciated.
i recently purchased a used '09 c63 and am experiencing the same steering sensation when driving over bumps/pot holes. Did you end up taking this to the dealer? Were they able to fix/tighten anything? I had a mechanic at the dealer drive it the other day and he said everything was fine...

Thanks in advance.