Got beaten by a cts-v 2009.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Okay, once again you have to resort name calling for your defense. Oh well just goes to show the proper use of my tax dollars and your high school education. I on the other hand still do have some use for you, as in the form of entertainment.

After all of our back and forth posts, you have yet to answer a single question that I have raised. While I on the other hand have given you web addresses, and other factual documentation that is easy to verify. What truly is hilarious about the whole issue is your stats shows you are into computers, and yet you posted previously you couldn’t find the information on the web. Hey, nice career counseling going on in your home town.

My subject matter NEVER changed as it was always taken directly from your posts. I am starting to understand you better now as not only do you have issues with literary skills, but I am also guessing a little ADD.

The final injury to insult my friend is you calling me the EThug, which was your comment and spelling. Coming from the very individual that has verbally abused numerous members on this board for either disagreeing or proving you wrong. Then you resort to threatening me with violence as you are incapable of defending yourself or point of view in a civilize fashion, getting the picture here Darwin. As far as my teeth yes they are all intact, and no I do not act like you in public as many members’ hare can attest to.

Oh well recess is probably over in your school so please for the sake of our forum get back to class.

Sorry members, please return to your usual debate. And as I said before, BOTH are nice cars. I personaly would take the C63 simply because it is a MB. If I was planning on racing either one, it would be a different story.

You done now with your little hissy fit? I didn’t read your post. Enjoy the last word. Try to lay off the Ethanol in the future... oh that’s right, you don’t think it can be consumed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol