Old 11-03-2009, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Good results, Jerry.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Those are great before and after results on that E63. Should post the graph and info in the w211 AMG forum, if it hasn't been already.

FYI - if you get the dyno operator/shop to email you the raw WinPEP data, you can overlay the two runs (pre- and post-tuning) and see where the largest gains are. The viewer (WinPEP 7) is a free download from DynoJet's website.

Have either of the LET/EC C63's dyno'ed on a DynoJet, or run at the track yet?
Old 11-03-2009, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jerry@LETMotorsports
Let me scan a C63 dyno graph from this past Friday. I'll ask the owner to chime in too.
Is there a C63 graph as well, or just the E63?
Old 11-06-2009, 05:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
Thats my dyno results, my car is a c63. I have gone 12.3 @ 115.8mph

mods: tune + 2nd cat delete, has not been retuned since i fitted bmc filters, my tuner also told me there is new software which is meant to give even more power

up top were it writes EFE55, thats my number plate

h.

Originally Posted by Sincity
Found this old thread with a stock DD run: https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...results-3.html

Not too far off from the stock LET dyno runs.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Feeler-LET/Eurocharged Custom Tune -- SF Bay Area

Will post in separate thread...

Last edited by Gramma_Benz; 11-09-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:25 PM

C63 & Mustang Mach1(s)
First off I want say I received great service from Tony @ Eurocharge. I was really nervous about sending my ecu half way across the country. Well I got my ecu back from Eurocharged, great turn around guys! After about 60 miles I can really tell a big difference from stock.
The only thing that surprised me was the change in the shifts. At low speed the shifts seemed a little harsh going from 2 - 3 & 3 - 4th but it think it's smoothing out. I don't have a before dyno but the old reliable butt dyno feels a torque kick that was not there before, the car really launches HARD now. I gotta live a little more north of 5k RPMs at speed, hopefully tomorrow. I'm very pleased.
But Jerry calls me and I talk to Tony and he tells he even before I reinstalled the ecu back in the car; to send it back. WTF. Well there maybe a little more to ring out of this tune, ya baby!
To leave this car "bottled-up" and de-tuned to me is some what of a waste. I realize that we maybe playing with fire with the warranty but these tunes will keep these cars within spec. The car is now at a performace level comparable to MB's other capabile 63 models.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Congrats on the tune. I was wondering on when the ECU will be shipped back to you and glad you have posted. The shifts will be a little harsh at first and later adapt. Have you notice the volume change while cold-start and revving? Let's figure out a time and date to dyno both our cars. I'm still only about 95 miles on the odom post tune.

Perhaps now, Desmo996 will get a tune.

Last edited by Sincity; 11-15-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
09 C63
Hi everyone - I finally posted up my results. The writeup was pretty detailed so I started a new thread...

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ml#post3810425

Cheers.
Peet
Old 11-15-2009, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Vegas_AMG
First off I want say I received great service from Tony @ Eurocharge. I was really nervous about sending my ecu half way across the country. Well I got my ecu back from Eurocharged, great turn around guys! After about 60 miles I can really tell a big difference from stock.
The only thing that surprised me was the change in the shifts. At low speed the shifts seemed a little harsh going from 2 - 3 & 3 - 4th but it think it's smoothing out. I don't have a before dyno but the old reliable butt dyno feels a torque kick that was not there before, the car really launches HARD now. I gotta live a little more north of 5k RPMs at speed, hopefully tomorrow. I'm very pleased.
But Jerry calls me and I talk to Tony and he tells he even before I reinstalled the ecu back in the car; to send it back. WTF. Well there maybe a little more to ring out of this tune, ya baby!
To leave this car "bottled-up" and de-tuned to me is some what of a waste. I realize that we maybe playing with fire with the warranty but these tunes will keep these cars within spec. The car is now at a performace level comparable to MB's other capabile 63 models.
Great to hear! I doubt my tune (not LET) will be done in time before my next trip to L-V (end of Nov.) but I will be sure to dyno at the facility you use...it'll be a useful but unscientific comparison. FYI I spoke to my SA about the relationship between the warranty and a tune...he basically said "no problem but just remind me before each service that you are in for." The key apparently is not to get a permanent notation on your service record. Just speaking for myself, I'm not particularly comfortable hiding from the people that service my car the fact that I installed a tune.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 PM

BMW 335i, Ducati 996, Mercedes C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sincity
Congrats on the tune. I was wondering on when the ECU will be shipped back to you and glad you have posted. The shifts will be a little harsh at first and later adapt. Have you notice the volume change while cold-start and revving? Let's figure out a time and date to dyno both our cars. I'm still only about 95 miles on the odom post tune.

Perhaps now, Desmo996 will get a tune.
So it looks like I'm the only stock C63 left in town

I'll have to make a decision at some point in the near future. My bigger prob is that I will be without a car while the ECU is shipping. So I might just wait until one of the tuners comes back to Vegas early next year and do it same day.

BTW congradulations VegasAMG!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 PM

C63 & Mustang Mach1(s)
Originally Posted by bhamg
Great to hear! I doubt my tune (not LET) will be done in time before my next trip to L-V (end of Nov.) but I will be sure to dyno at the facility you use...it'll be a useful but unscientific comparison. FYI I spoke to my SA about the relationship between the warranty and a tune...he basically said "no problem but just remind me before each service that you are in for." The key apparently is not to get a permanent notation on your service record. Just speaking for myself, I'm not particularly comfortable hiding from the people that service my car the fact that I installed a tune.
Hey Bart thanks! Sorry I didn't call you back, too busy driving (he he). Wow you've got a great SA, little far for me to go...tho

Yea we'll need to figure out a place there are 2 or three that I know of,.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:49 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
C63 Dynojet Run

Sorry for the delay, but here is a dynojet graph from a local C63. We did before / after runs yesterday.

I'm going to make a few changes to the file and dyno again soon. I'm happy with where it is sitting now.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:48 PM

C63 & Mustang Mach1(s)
Well that is a good look'in dyno sheet. That torque curve appears to me to have really flattened out nicely.

Just got my EUC back with this tune in it. All I can say is WOW! Compared to the previous one from last week well lets say there is no comparison. Any harshness to the shifts in Sport or Comfort are now gone. This is only after 5 miles!! I know a lttile about programming but I can't figure out how an afterburner translates to computer code?? This car now pulls @ 3,000 RPM to 4,00 RPM, like well I can't describe it other than with the Afterburner analogy.
Thanks Tony & Jerry a great product and bang for your buck. There are some superchargers that cost 6 to7 times this and don't give this good a result. Bye for now I feel a need to to add to Gobal Warming.

Last edited by Vegas_AMG; 11-20-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63 AMG
Am I correct in saying that below about 5300 rpm, there is no discernible difference in hp or tq from stock? So for the majority of everyday driving would one notice a difference -- despite all the positive things being posted? This sounds "glass half empty" but, trust me, I'm getting a tune in the next couple of weeks anyway!
Old 11-20-2009, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by dockt
Am I correct in saying that below about 5300 rpm, there is no discernible difference in hp or tq from stock? So for the majority of everyday driving would one notice a difference -- despite all the positive things being posted? This sounds "glass half empty" but, trust me, I'm getting a tune in the next couple of weeks anyway!
It sure looks that way. Amazing how "unnatural" the stock graph appears - see how it just abruptly plateau's? Really reinforces how AMG 'neuters' these by restricting how far the TB can open in stock form - the tune clearly fixes that, letting the engine operate the way nature intended.