Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by gravedgr
And this is where you would be wrong.
i was wondering about this too. if true, then you're SOL when trying to catch them and try and call the cops at the same time. but then you can't catch them. but you can chase them?

reminds me of a scene from Liar, Liar, where the secretary talks about her friend who got sued by a burglar who hurt himself while breaking into her home and won.

Greta: Mr. Reede, several years ago a friend of mine had a burglar on her roof, a burglar. He fell through the kitchen skylight, landed on a cutting board, on a butcher's knife, cutting his leg. The burglar sued my friend, he sued my friend. And because of guys like you *he won*. My friend had to pay the burglar $6,000. Is that justice?

Fletcher: No!
[Greta looks pleased, but then Fletcher continues]

Fletcher: I'd have got him ten.
[Greta stalks off, appalled]
Old 10-23-2009, 01:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
08 c350
I would've made them call their parents and than tell the parents how much of a **** up they are, and that they need to do a better job at parenting or not have kids at all.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by WWMIndy
no one has any right to touch anyone else, no matter what the circumstance...
wtf?

Originally Posted by gravedgr
And this is where you would be wrong.
+ a bunch

Example: I see WWMIndy beating the snot out of some woman. I have the right to "touch" him with a baseball bat until he stops. I might even have the right to "touch" him with a .45 but I'm not sure about that. Any gun nuts out there want to chime in?

I don't think I would have the right to strip the OP's hooligans to their underwear, but it would have a much more lasting effect than a raging spit attack.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
I would've called the cops give them a good description press charges for damaging my car, rental car fee cuz my car had to be in the shop, and emotional trauma....sue their parents since they are the responsible guardian
Old 10-23-2009, 03:43 PM

Radio Flyer Big Flyer fully loaded with training wheels and NOS
Example: I see WWMIndy beating the snot out of some woman. I have the right to "touch" him with a baseball bat until he stops. I might even have the right to "touch" him with a .45 but I'm not sure about that. Any gun nuts out there want to chime in?
[/QUOTE]

as long as your licensed and have a permit to carry a concealed weapon and the weapon is registered you can use it for self-defense
Old 10-23-2009, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Like I got 3 hours out of my day to wait for the cops to come. I could tell they had the fear of god in them, they were shaking and tearing up. Im sure that scared the **** out of them enough.

Their parents are probably a bunch of crackhead hippies judging from where they pointed to their condo.

I like the idea of taking their shoes. That would have been good. lol
Old 10-23-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by C63 DTM AMG
as long as your licensed and have a permit to carry a concealed weapon and the weapon is registered you can use it for self-defense
what about using the .45 for the defense if the poor woman out of which WWMIndy is beating the snot?
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Assuming the kids have been doing this for a while, or at least all day long, how come no one else bothered to call the cops and report them? They could've seriously injured someone had the rock hit a pedestrian.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:27 PM

C63 AMG / B8 A4
i would've thrown them in the trunk, drive away somewhere far and leave them there. Then, threaten them that if you ever saw them again, you would tie them to the rocks and thrown them into a river. that's just me
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by i_am_amused
what about using the .45 for the defense if the poor woman out of which WWMIndy is beating the snot?
shouldnt shoot them...just try to intervene and then if they try to take your life you blow them away
Old 10-24-2009, 05:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Plus 1 on calling the police and getting them involved about these type of situations. People have been killed here on the german Autobahn. I believe it was just last Easter a mother of two was killed because of this crazy stuff.Her husband was driving with the kids in the back seat and she was struck by a large rock, very sad indeed.
I drive on the autobahn every day to base and when I see people standing on a bridge I either change lanes or speed to throw off their timming just in case they want to do something foolish.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by i_am_amused
wtf?
Example: I see WWMIndy beating the snot out of some woman. I have the right to "touch" him with a baseball bat until he stops.
No, you don't.

You could almost definitely be charged with assault and battery. Whether the DA would want to prosecute is questionable, but your beating the snot out of someone beating the snot out of someone else is still assault.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Oliverk
No, you don't.

You could almost definitely be charged with assault and battery. Whether the DA would want to prosecute is questionable, but your beating the snot out of someone beating the snot out of someone else is still assault.
thank you - exactly what I was saying...

I repeat - help can not be self-prescribed (unless you are under attack)

having rocks thrown at your car does not warrant physically attacking someone - be it by grabbing them or any other means...

I'm with you guys - I would have pulled a 9 - but risk mitigation is a big deal anymore (ambulance chasers anyone?)

Some ****ty attorney can nail you to a wall for that (and I'm not saying the kids are right AT ALL)

I learned my lesson a long time ago - DON'T TOUCH ANYONE (said the judge)
Old 10-24-2009, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Merc63
Im at these lights turning right. There is these kids on a train over pass throwing **** off it at cars as they go under. I see them, thinking *** me are they throwing rocks at cars?? I see them throw a few and take off so I think, they must have hit something and are running off. Light turns green, I make my turn and go down the road. (I couldn't turn around it was a merge)

As I come up to the train over pass I'm looking all around for these little ****. I don't see them so I go under it and WHAM a FUKING ROCK HITS MY CAR. Instantly, I slam the brakes to the mat, throw it in P and hit 4 ways. Im lucky no one rear ended me cause I stopped so fast in rush hour. I leave my car in the middle of the lane and run like Ben Johnson up a mud/grass hill to the over pass. The little **** are running down the tracks. I get onto the wood in the middle of the tracks and sprint like I have never sprinted before. I catch these two little *****s grab their tshirts and drag them back to the road.

I have never ever been so mad in my life. I couldn't even breathe yet and I'm yelling at them spitting while I'm yelling probably. RAGING.

Another guy pulls over and is yelling at them too while I check my car for damage. A year or two ago a school bus driver was killed when some kids threw a rock off.

I must be one lucky ***** because they hit the rear window at the very base where its seems the strongest. There was a few decent sized rock chips that can be fixed I believe.

If you have seen the size of the rocks they use to lay train tracks on, they are about the size of your fist. I ask them where they live and how old they are, 10 and 11.. Its in a ****ty part of town, their parents definitely have zero money.

I yelled at them more they were shaking and about to cry so I told them to smarten the *** up and use their god damn heads and *** off.

What would you have done?

A few hours in the back of a squad car and in the police station would have served better. Maybe a trip to juvenile jail.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by JonMBZ
I guess you were not raised in the ghetto. You take their ****ing shoes or call the cops and have their parents pay for the damage.

Parents? Ghetto? I guess you weren't either.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
as long as your licensed and have a permit to carry a concealed weapon and the weapon is registered you can use it for self-defense[/quote]

There are many degrees of self defense. If some guy is punching you, you cant take out your gun and shoot them. Trust me I know. Now If he decides to pickup a metal garbage can or object and threaten to throw it at you... Now you can shoot him.

If some kid throws a rock from an overpass you cant get out of your car, run him down and execute him.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by propain
Parents? Ghetto? I guess you weren't either.

lol actually I was raised fatherless then moved into foster care at 13
Old 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM

There are many degrees of self defense. If some guy is punching you, you cant take out your gun and shoot them. Trust me I know. Now If he decides to pickup a metal garbage can or object and threaten to throw it at you... Now you can shoot him.

If some kid throws a rock from an overpass you cant get out of your car, run him down and execute him.
well i thought that was implied...you dont just shoot anyone who throws a punch or spits on you...but if he came at you with a bat or crowbar then thats a different story
Old 10-24-2009, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
lol actually I was raised fatherless then moved into foster care at 13
Still not the ghetto.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
well i thought that was implied...you dont just shoot anyone who throws a punch or spits on you...but if he came at you with a bat or crowbar then thats a different story
You would be amazed how many wrongful death cases I see due to "self defense"

Unless their is a video of the action you would be amazed how sympathetic a jury can be in any case where someone is shot and killed and the person killed didn't have a gun.

If your going to shoot someone in self defense make sure you are 100% fearful of your life AND on tape.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

SL600
You would be amazed how many wrongful death cases I see due to "self defense"

Unless their is a video of the action you would be amazed how sympathetic a jury can be in any case where someone is shot and killed and the person killed didn't have a gun.

If your going to shoot someone in self defense make sure you are 100% fearful of your life AND on tape.
Or just aim for the knee caps or shoulders. Subdue the assailant without killing him.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Or just aim for the knee caps or shoulders. Subdue the assailant without killing him.
A nice shot to the knee cap always does the trick.

Then you get sued for disabling the assailant for life. Our justice system sucks.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C55, 09 E350
Still not the ghetto.

I still haven't told you where I was raised for your to be so sure of yourself. Anyways I was raised in Paramount which was full of gangs when I was a kid. Been jumped by gangs for no reason robbed had every bike I owned was stolen my house was broken into twice even though we didn't have **** and the schools were terrible. I was finally able to get a permit to go elsewhere at least, but I am sure you will come up with **** Germany to prove me otherwise.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned

SL600
I still haven't told you where I was raised for your to be so sure of yourself. Anyways I was raised in Paramount which was full of gangs when I was a kid. Been jumped by gangs for no reason robbed had every bike I owned was stolen my house was broken into twice even though we didn't have **** and the schools were terrible. I was finally able to get a permit to go elsewhere at least, but I am sure you will come up with **** Germany to prove me otherwise.
Oh snap, right down the street from Compton! You ever in the area again, hit me up we could do a lil Benz meet right there off MLK lol
Old 10-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned

SL600
A nice shot to the knee cap always does the trick.

Then you get sued for disabling the assailant for life. Our justice system sucks.
Not if your life was in jeopardy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RAGING!@#$%