RAGING!@#$%

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Oh snap, right down the street from Compton! You ever in the area again, hit me up we could do a lil Benz meet right there off MLK lol
lol not anymore once I grew up I left and never been back since. I hated it there! I live in Anaheim hills now. My best friends live in Compton now though so I go there quite often.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
axe muderer with headlights
WTF is wrong with kids these days?

Originally Posted by propain
A few hours in the back of a squad car and in the police station would have served better. Maybe a trip to juvenile jail.
I agree, sometimes the misguided youth might need just that. And this will be a small thing that could straighten their lives forever.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Not if your life was in jeopardy.
Trust me. Criminally of course you would win. Then 6 months later you will be slapped with a civil suit he could win and take your house.

Look at OJ. Won the Criminal case. Lost the civil case as an "innocent" man.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 IS F; '09 ML 320 Bluetec; '10 X5 35d
Originally Posted by Merc63
Im at these lights turning right. There is these kids on a train over pass throwing **** off it at cars as they go under. I see them, thinking *** me are they throwing rocks at cars?? I see them throw a few and take off so I think, they must have hit something and are running off. Light turns green, I make my turn and go down the road. (I couldn't turn around it was a merge)

As I come up to the train over pass I'm looking all around for these little ****. I don't see them so I go under it and WHAM a FUKING ROCK HITS MY CAR. Instantly, I slam the brakes to the mat, throw it in P and hit 4 ways. Im lucky no one rear ended me cause I stopped so fast in rush hour. I leave my car in the middle of the lane and run like Ben Johnson up a mud/grass hill to the over pass. The little **** are running down the tracks. I get onto the wood in the middle of the tracks and sprint like I have never sprinted before. I catch these two little *****s grab their tshirts and drag them back to the road.

I have never ever been so mad in my life. I couldn't even breathe yet and I'm yelling at them spitting while I'm yelling probably. RAGING.

Another guy pulls over and is yelling at them too while I check my car for damage. A year or two ago a school bus driver was killed when some kids threw a rock off.

I must be one lucky ***** because they hit the rear window at the very base where its seems the strongest. There was a few decent sized rock chips that can be fixed I believe.

If you have seen the size of the rocks they use to lay train tracks on, they are about the size of your fist. I ask them where they live and how old they are, 10 and 11.. Its in a ****ty part of town, their parents definitely have zero money.

I yelled at them more they were shaking and about to cry so I told them to smarten the *** up and use their god damn heads and *** off.

What would you have done?
I also would have called the cops. If for nothing else, so that they have the kids on record and would know if someone was injured badly again, they would have somewhere to start.

If I recall, they still haven't brought anyone to justice for the killing of the bus driver you mentioned on the Whitemud. Maybe it was the same kids?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 GLK350, 2010 ML350, 2008 C63 AMG
I would have called the cops.