Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63 Carbon Front Grill - By RevoZport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 08:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 434 Likes on 357 Posts
2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
If you like something from Revozport you can order it from a US Vendor who is a sponsor on MBW if that might give some comfort.

try : GMP - Matthew by PM from GMP Performance from Charlotte NC and see if he can help out.

Sorry to hear about people having problems with Revozport and overseas shipping. I should probably just stay out of it because I don't know enough about what is going on with these members cases. I hope these problems get resolved.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
Took a look at the RevoZport web site and I must say, its very busy and needs some improvement. All the mercedes pics were the same? Maybe im just an idiot and couldnt work it right?

Anyway, the grill is one of the best ive seen. Very nice, even though the RevoZport background labeling on the pics are freaking my eyes out
Old 03-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Tyler1012
Im pretty sure the front lip on the white C63 is Euroteck's lip... http://www.euroteckmotorsports.com/i...t=10&pageid=37
I have one myself ... correct me if i am wrong
Although this is an old thread. You are correct. The white car posted does have our front lip. Not a revosport lip... Somehow it appers revosport copied ours after there snowplow lip did not sell a lot....
Old 03-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
W211 E500 Estate
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Although this is an old thread. You are correct. The white car posted does have our front lip. Not a revosport lip... Somehow it appers revosport copied ours after there snowplow lip did not sell a lot....
I hope you have proof of this because those are home pretty bold statements.

With that said anyone interested in Revozport products feel free to contact me directly. We currently have the "Snow Plow" aka RBS Style front lip in stock in 100% Carbon, and we also have the RBS Carbon Side Skirts in stock.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by GMP - MATTHEW
I hope you have proof of this because those are home pretty bold statements.

With that said anyone interested in Revozport products feel free to contact me directly. We currently have the "Snow Plow" aka RBS Style front lip in stock in 100% Carbon, and we also have the RBS Carbon Side Skirts in stock.
You hope I have proof? My proof is the comments everyone says about that lip on the forums what it looks like.... then suddenly there 2nd C63 lip they came out with seems to be a directly copy of ours? I would like to see "proof" of where they got that design from.....