Warning about GTPRO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
FAIL

Why provide a link where one would have to sign up in order to read it.

Ask the 3si adminstrator, to see the buyer/seller forums you need to be registered. Now do a bit a research in company about their history before you put your trust in them. I'm hope you do that before you buy anything. If not I got some widgets you can buy.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
This is all very interesting, and I just sent this link to our attorney, and I am sure they will be asking the admins to release the information (ip address etc) about this troll that shows up on on his first and only post is to bash our company. Most of you guys have been smart enough to pick apart this rant, and see the inconsistencies, as there are many.

It is true, we used to work very heavily on the 3000GT/Stealth platform for many years, and through the 14 years that we did, truthfully, not everyone has been happy with us for one reason or another (this guy being one of them). No business has zero faults, however we do try very hard to please everyone and we do have a A+ BBB rating, but as hard as we try, and do everything in our power to make our customers happy, some will never be happy no matter what. He states that we "scammed" him out of money, well.. in order to "scam" there has to be premeditation to steal, which is clearly not the case, we did not steal a dime from the guy. It's a simple case of buyers remorse..I agree it is quite foolish to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on a aging Dodge Stealth, but I'm not here to judge anyone on their decisions, as a business we are here to provide parts and services requested by our clients, we simply bend over backwards to do everything our clients request of us, and trust me, in this case we completely bent over backwards. There comes a point where we cannot be responsible for a customers abuse of a vehicle, or their lack of judgment, again not our place.

If you read between the lines, this guy seems to drive his car 4-5K and destroy something, but yet, it's our fault...we're the bad guys he's not posting about the other shops, only about us, I suppose our kindness has being taken for weakness.

FYI, we got an "extortion letter" that reads almost letter for letter (I'm posting from home on Christmas eve and don't have access to my company files from home). "If you do not pay us $10,000 within 10 days, we are going on a media blitz to destroy your name" We did nothing wrong, why are we going to pay a ransom? This truly is a serious crime, and is being investigated.

The guy is trying to point everyone over to a 3000GT site, to try and drag us through the mud as we have not gone through enough over there already. There is a reason we have stopped touching the 3000GT/Stealth..the owners, and general mentality over there. The owners of those cars do not understand that they are dealing with an aging car that needs tons of repairs as they are 17-18 years old and made by a company that has less than stellar quality even brand new, the cars are ending up as more restoration jobs that fun mod jobs, but when I bring this up, it's a sore point.. Through the years, we provided the best parts bar-none, our parts broke many many records, and have done things people would never have fathomed could be done with this car. We were always chastised for our prices on these parts, but we wanted to stay true to our business fundamentals, of providing the best quality, best performing parts without compromise. As the cars aged, we had to start being brutally honest with many of the owners about the condition of their cars, they often would get offended and pissed, but the truth is the truth. There are a few guys who really understand what it takes, to build a world class car and those guys are on our side (evidenced by one of our customers Nelson B. who owns the highest HP 3000GT in the world running GT PRO parts at 1348awhp that was using our DRAG PRO series motor, 4088 turbo system, fuel system etc etc.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWuKJX01v5s

A bit of insight on why I believe he's trying to point you to that 3000GT site, we had a very bad employee of ours that nearly killed our company, because during work hours he would field and redirect customers to deal with him after-hours "backdoor style" He was stealing our customers and talking to them on his cell phone, selling parts "back door" that he was stealing from our inventory, or was simply not delivering the goods at all, and by the time we put all the pieces together (missing inventory, lower than normal sales) we terminated him, filed suit against him (and won easily), but through this, a lot of these guys never recieved their parts, only empty promises, but even though these guys knew they were going "backdoor", they needed someone to blame due to their embarrassment I suppose, and are blaming us. But from that point (Jan. 2009) we have had to really work very hard to gain ground, and move our company forward. We made the decision to listen to the "outside sources" such as the magazine guys, etc, to use our talents, the support of our clients, the media, and guys who "really" know us, to move to a different platform to share our knowledge, talent and hard work, so hence why we shifted to MBZ, we could have merged into many other markets, but from our research, the MBZ guys are much more intelligent, and objective in nature, you guys made us feel welcome, and in turn we have tried to return the respect.

Sorry for the long post guys, Merry Christmas to you all!!

BTW: Our attorney is working vigorously on filing a suit, with multiple counts trust me.
Old 12-24-2009, 02:49 PM
PREMIER SPONSOR

Originally Posted by JonMBZ
Then I was thinking of getting a pulley from evosport and then everyone is saying a pulley will do nothing for my car and I read that evosports pulleys were causing electrical system issues. I did read this from the MHP guy though that hates them so I don't really know what to take from it, but if it yeilds no power than it's not really important. I hope there is a good explanation for this, but I really didn't even watch or read it since it seems rather long.
Sorry to hijack this thread, but relevant for me to answer. Please note that it's important to really understand what you write before you write it. Saying "everyone is saying" is a huge statement. Who is telling you a pulley won't make power? MHP? Seriously. Look at the source of your information. The pulley does NOT cause ANY electrical issues. I've posted this many times now. There was ONE incident and it was the customer's bad alternator causing the problem and NOT the pulley. Speak to any of our dealers or installers. The pulley does make power- we have sold over 500 of these units worldwide. It's a great product!
Old 12-24-2009, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
This thread is closed. GT Pro was able to address this and now both sides have been given equal air time.