Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Night...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
Say what you want, but anybody that knows me in real life will vouch for me.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 20 Porsche 911 (sold), 09 C63(sold), Vipers (sold)
Art imitates life. GL....
Old 02-16-2010, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
Originally Posted by patrickkc
how's it fail? During the meet my friend that drives the C63 said it too. The forum people kept asking if he was on the forums. meh.. It's ridiculous at some of what you guys say. It just seems like a lot of you guys are jealous.
Jealous of what? that you, or your friend wrecked a C63? Most of the guys on this sub-forum have C63's or something better. Your not impressing anyone with your story, or the fact that you think you can have any car you want. If you, or your friend cant handle a C63 how you gonna handle a Lamborghini?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
I'll vouch that you are one pathetic POSER!!!!!!!!

Let me guess you got an AMG badge on that C300 of yours?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:27 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
beats me. meh.. i don't really care.. haha. Somebody should lock/close thos thread. Other people post pics of them doing stupid things and crashign their AMGs, why don't you go flame them too? maybe one day you'll end up crashing your C63 too (touch wood). It's just crazy to see how most of you guys have NEVEr done anything stupid before. Either that or you're all *****s and scared to admit it.
/end thread.

my last post on this thread.

TO all the people that asked if I'm alright, thank you. It was my stupidity that I crashed this beast, but hey I'll learn from my mistakes and never do it again.. quite a frightening experience.

To the other people that decided to be *** holes and started bashing me, Fk off and have a good day.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a durr
For those of you guys that know me.. you know I share account with my C63 friend. We waited for the tow truck to come and by the time it came, it was 7 in the monring. I had more pics up but deleted them and those pics was right after the crash at 4am. Anyways I didn't bother reading through all the posts. It was dry that night, I dunno which part of Toronto you're from.
how's it fail? During the meet my friend that drives the C63 said it too. The forum people kept asking if he was on the forums. meh.. It's ridiculous at some of what you guys say. It just seems like a lot of you guys are jealous.
This thread has taken a turn for the worse.. should be closed and deleted. Wasting my time trying to argue with you guys. Thank god I don't know any of you guys in real life.
beats me. meh.. i don't really care.. haha. Somebody should lock/close thos thread. Other people post pics of them doing stupid things and crashign their AMGs, why don't you go flame them too? maybe one day you'll end up crashing your C63 too (touch wood). It's just crazy to see how most of you guys have NEVEr done anything stupid before. Either that or you're all *****s and scared to admit it.
/end thread.

my last post on this thread.

TO all the people that asked if I'm alright, thank you. It was my stupidity that I crashed this beast, but hey I'll learn from my mistakes and never do it again.. quite a frightening experience.

To the other people that decided to be *** holes and started bashing me, Fk off and have a good day.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 991s, 2015 macan turbo, 2018 c63s
can u post a high res pic of your siggggg
Old 02-17-2010, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe

There, now you finally said what you should have said from the very beginning. People respect those who are humble and admit mistakes. We've all made mistakes in our lives, especially when young.

Woops. Mistake number 3. Your humbleness appears to be not quite sincere. You chose to play the arrogance game early on in this thread, which was mistake number 2.

Try again. Eventually you'll get it.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
Thank god I don't know any of you guys in real life.
I'm sure most of the people here are thinking that way about you?

And calling out that user with the E55 was a bad judgement call on your part.

Weather can be tricky, as where it might rain where I live and 20 miles away it's sunny so who knows if it snowed there or not

I'll say it again since you didn't read my post...it's nice to have your parents to afford this car for you, you must be lucky like me. Be happy with what you have. Not a lot of people can afford this car in general and we are lucky to be able to own one at such a young age. But be responsible.

If you're going to do crazy driving with ESP off you should know the dangers of it. Even the manual says so. So you should've known better. This comes down to responsibility again.

So be thankful you were able to walk out, be thankful no one got hurt, and be more humble. Clearly you were at fault so just man up and own up to it.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I have learned a lesson..really just a reminder.

It's not how much you say, it's what you say. At first I was like "hey Patrick, no one is hurt, you did something stupid and learned from it".

myself.

Then I come back, and see this thread sprawled into a diarrhea from Patrick that really backfired. Badly.

Sometimes just to stop talking and let things ride can carry you much further and out of trouble in most situations. Another reminder to myself and a lesson.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 AM

c300
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-new-year.html

i think the crashed C63 is his buddy car. even its showed on the second pic LOL.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 AM

2010 C63 AMG
find it funny he hasnt defended how he got busted lying about his status symbol.
lol
Old 02-17-2010, 04:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
if your friend is such a big baller why does he have to share a free account?
Old 02-17-2010, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by RLx02
if your friend is such a big baller why does he have to share a free account?
that's got to be one of the funniest things I have read on this forum.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
This thread is HILARIOUS. OP has changed his story eleventeen times. Too bad you can't buy pride with your parents' money.

To the OP: Dance Spider!!! Dance!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
This thread has taken a turn for the worse.. should be closed and deleted. Wasting my time trying to argue with you guys. Thank god I don't know any of you guys in real life.
Yes, close and delete this thread.

Also while your at it.. can I have everyones attention over here...

Old 02-17-2010, 09:53 AM

CLS550 4matic
^^
Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
I believe that this thread should remain open and thrive, as a shining example of what not to do when you come here as a lame-brained, wise-assed punk looking to impress the membership with your jacked up, easily dis-proved BS.

To all future posers and scammers; don't even attempt this crap. The flop-flopping story telling and insults hurled back at the truth gatherers is beyond brainless and inane. The membership here is a lot smarter than the average forum population. You will be hunted down, humiliated and run out of town.

To the membership as a whole; Enjoy the reading and continue to smoke out the posers like this.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
This thread is like wine, it taste better as it ages.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:00 AM

2009 Fully loaded C63 AMG - black on black and CF trim; 2006 Lexus IS250 AWD;
Originally Posted by rieger
Bingo bet he is some Asian kid living in thornhill. Not being rascist as I am also asian and I just see too many of these spoiled asian kids with expensive powerful cars that they don't deserve because they don't respect the cars nor how hard the parents worked to get the money to buy them the cars. As you can tell from the OP post he will just get his parents to buy him an E63.

+1 for this one; most of the people here felt lucky that he didn't get himself hurt or others, then criticized his stupid move at that situation and hoped him got a lessen learn this time. Can we just let it pass this time?

Last edited by jackrycheung; 02-17-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:27 AM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jackrycheung

+1 for this one; most of the people here felt lucky that he didn't get himself hurt or others, then criticized his stupid move at that situation and hoped him got a lessen learn this time. Can we just let it pass this time?
Motion denied.

He was successfully convicted of being a POSER which is a serious crime on this forum. The prosecution evidence was overwhelming, which cause the defense to flip-flop multiple times. He is now forced to pay the price of ownage.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG
Motion denied.

He was successfully convicted of being a POSER which is a serious crime on this forum. The prosecution evidence was overwhelming, which cause the defense to flip-flop multiple times. He is now forced to pay the price of ownage.
I second the motion of denial. Not only did he pose that he had a C63, but he insulted another members E55 and the acted as if he had millions of USD making him better than all of us and that he would go Lambo shopping to show us all he was superior.

They should sticky this thread as an example of what not to do on this forum.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by propain
I second the motion of denial. Not only did he pose that he had a C63, but he insulted another members E55 and the acted as if he had millions of USD making him better than all of us and that he would go Lambo shopping to show us all he was superior.

They should sticky this thread as an example of what not to do on this forum.
Unfortunately, this is not the first C63 thread to make the hall of shame. This thread, in the OT section, has been a compilation of jackassary for a long time.
https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...nage-page.html In fact, that is how many here found this train wreck.

Members are free to go there an learn the valuable lessons of honesty and integrity on MBWorld. Members are also encouraged to post up any new ownage, making an example of douchebags everywhere, that they will not be tolerated here.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 382 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by yooker

....killin me...
Old 02-17-2010, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Unfortunately, this is not the first C63 thread to make the hall of shame. This thread, in the OT section, has been a compilation of jackassary for a long time.
https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...nage-page.html In fact, that is how many here found this train wreck.

Members are free to go there an learn the valuable lessons of honesty and integrity on MBWorld. Members are also encouraged to post up any new ownage, making an example of douchebags everywhere, that they will not be tolerated here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...