Old 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS550 4matic
most entertaining thread of 2010
Old 02-17-2010, 02:36 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by ScottW911

To all future posers and scammers; don't even attempt this crap.
But then threads like this would cease to exist and life would just be plain 'ol boring.

Also, not all C63 threads are . But I do see your point.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:41 PM
P11

09 C300 4MATIC, E39 540i
I can definitely relate to the OP's mentality when I was 16 years old. However, I can't seem to wrap my head around the ignorance coming out of his mouth. I'm glad you weren't hurt but your attitude seems to have taken a turn for the worse, I hope this experience actually effected you in some way that will alter your judgement for the future.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:10 PM

W
Wink

Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG
I'll vouch that you are one pathetic POSER!!!!!!!!

Let me guess you got an AMG badge on that C300 of yours?
Mike G, i have to give it to you, you are very good at probability. You are right this kid is a huge poser, just like his buddies at www.puremb.com

This "Patrick" kid is the same one who made a fake account named "smartcentre" awhile ago, and posted two pictures of their X-members of their puremb car club. Insulting them and using defamtion remarks.

I know who he this kid is, within 2 hours of him posting those pictures, i got a request from a friend to file a private investigation on him.

Within 24 hours, we were able to get all his info. Yes he does drive a white C300, and all his friends STALK and drive past their X-members homes, and follow them around with nothing better to do. They have been doing this for over a year now, and just like this stupidity this kid dosen't know there are some serious people watching them back.

A warning to the foolish kids!

Here he posts a link to this thread on his home forum.
http://www.puremb.com/forum/showthre...ed-in-the-head

So for those who were even being considerate to this person, look at the title he gives you all.

have a nice day!

BUSTED!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Thanks for that link. Mods please make sure you remove this guys ability to edit his own posts. Id hate for him to go into panic mode and try to cover everything up now that hes been busted.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:38 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
whos x-member? and who is smartcentre? get the mods and run an IP check I have no idea what you're talkingabout. You have gone from Flaming/bashing to accusing
Old 02-17-2010, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by patrickkc
whos x-member? and who is smartcentre? get the mods and run an IP check I have no idea what you're talkingabout. You have gone from Flaming/bashing to accusing
While your at it please verify that all the posts in this thread came from ths same IP. I would like to bury this guy once and for all with his BS story about sharing his account with the real owner.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:57 PM

Real C63 owner is sitting beside me right now. LOL He is laughing his *** off at you guys right now. He feels bad I had to take this for him but he can't stop calling some of you guys "pok guys"... HAHAHA
Old 02-17-2010, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Is he the one who owns the apartments worth 60 million HK or is that you?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 564 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Real C63 owner is sitting beside me right now. LOL He is laughing his *** off at you guys right now. He feels bad I had to take this for him but he can't stop calling some of you guys "pok guys"... HAHAHA
I'm glad you and your fake friend are sitting on each others laps yukking it up. Bottom line is that you made a fool out of yourself on one of the largest forums ON THE PLANET.

You lied, backpedaled and smack-talked your way into a spanking and then tried to get the thread locked out once the humiliation became too much.

Now go get your f^ckin shinebox.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:09 PM

I'm not humilated at all. We're both sitting here.. thinking how many of you guys are angry right now and it's just funny to see how some of you guys raged. I share accounts with a C63 friend. Believe or not it's up to you. "fake friend" thn whos C63 is that?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 238 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I'm glad you and your fake friend are sitting on each others laps yukking it up. Bottom line is that you made a fool out of yourself on one of the largest forums ON THE PLANET.

You lied, backpedaled and smack-talked your way into a spanking and then tried to get the thread locked out once the humiliation became too much.

Now go get your f^ckin shinebox.
Probably the BEST damn quote I have ever read.....So money.....

His F**kin shinebox is EXACTLY what he should get...

The people that smoked his fake *** out IN ANOTHER WHOLE COUNTRY should get an Emmy Award for investigative journalism...

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 02-17-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:15 PM

If I was trying to pose why would it say C300 under my name instead of C63? Please use your head. btw what do you mean by F**king shinebox?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 238 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
If I was trying to pose why would it say C300 under my name instead of C63? Please use your head. btw what do you mean by F**king shinebox?

Watch Goodfellas and you will know.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I'm not humilated at all. We're both sitting here.. thinking how many of you guys are angry right now and it's just funny to see how some of you guys raged. I share accounts with a C63 friend. Believe or not it's up to you. "fake friend" thn whos C63 is that?

Please clarify for everyone here what posts were yours and what posts were his. This dual personality thing is getting confusing. Who am I talking to right now? The C63 owner or the C300 owner?
Old 02-17-2010, 04:57 PM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
Enough of the Brokeback Mountain talk. Your posts are full of BS. Be Gone POSER!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why you guys feeding the troll? lol!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
Threads like these makes me want to see what the idiot looks like.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Be careful guys, he may be a ninja.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
Be careful guys, he may be a ninja.
I thought ninjas were Japanese?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:33 PM

Benz/BMW
Originally Posted by DeltaF1
Mike G, i have to give it to you, you are very good at probability. You are right this kid is a huge poser, just like his buddies at www.puremb.com

This "Patrick" kid is the same one who made a fake account named "smartcentre" awhile ago, and posted two pictures of their X-members of their puremb car club. Insulting them and using defamtion remarks.

I know who he this kid is, within 2 hours of him posting those pictures, i got a request from a friend to file a private investigation on him.

Within 24 hours, we were able to get all his info. Yes he does drive a white C300, and all his friends STALK and drive past their X-members homes, and follow them around with nothing better to do. They have been doing this for over a year now, and just like this stupidity this kid dosen't know there are some serious people watching them back.

A warning to the foolish kids!

Here he posts a link to this thread on his home forum.
http://www.puremb.com/forum/showthre...ed-in-the-head

So for those who were even being considerate to this person, look at the title he gives you all.

have a nice day!

BUSTED!

Just to comment here.. I saw his post on PureMB, and came here and read this.. The MOD at PureMB locked up his thread faster then a fake C63 spinning out due to stupidity.

We are peace loving good guys/gals at Pure, I just wanted to point that out. I've never even seen this guy on the form before he's got around 40 posts from what I see. I just wanted to defend the PureMB name, this doesn't reflect anyone there.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:02 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
[QUOTE=patrickkc;3942920]beats me. meh.. i don't really care.. haha. Somebody should lock/close thos thread. Other people post pics of them doing stupid things and crashign their AMGs, why don't you go flame them too? maybe one day you'll end up crashing your C63 too (touch wood). It's just crazy to see how most of you guys have NEVEr done anything stupid before. Either that or you're all *****s and scared to admit it.
/end thread.
QUOTE]

What else do you 2 share infront of a computer besides car forum accts????

How bout you 2 stop touching wood and shut your **** holsters.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by JW-Benz
Just to comment here.. I saw his post on PureMB, and came here and read this.. The MOD at PureMB locked up his thread faster then a fake C63 spinning out due to stupidity.

We are peace loving good guys/gals at Pure, I just wanted to point that out. I've never even seen this guy on the form before he's got around 40 posts from what I see. I just wanted to defend the PureMB name, this doesn't reflect anyone there.
Peace be with you my friend.

This was nothing personal against pure and anyone there. Any fans of MB are friends of mine. This guy was just a douche and the only reason I posted on that forum was to defend our good name as well.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:07 PM

2013 C63 AMG Coupe
In response to DeltaF1 and in agreement with JW-Benz,

Please do not mistake all members of PureMB for agreeing with the unnecessary arrogance and being as reckless. I agree that he made a dangerous mistake and I'm not here to take sides. I'm sure he understands that by now. The arrogance was also a bad move, but hopefully it's another lesson. I'm not here to argue all this either, I just want to point out as JW-Benz is trying to that we are actually a peaceful community. Our original purpose was mainly to find a way to unite Canadian members in a smaller, more personal forum. And just as MBWorld and every other Benz forum, we all share the same enthusiasm for this three-pointed star.

Who am I? I'm one of the members who helped form PureMB. I'm a big car enthusiast in general and I just want to clear the PureMB name. We welcome members from all forums and all around the world. Though not all of you will want to, I hope you'll all eventually consider joining ours as well. All I hope is you guys please don't judge our forum too prematurely.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

-Kelvin
Old 02-17-2010, 09:12 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 20 Porsche 911 (sold), 09 C63(sold), Vipers (sold)
This thread is better than going to the movies and filled with some of the best lines I've read in quite awhile. Second night in a row that I sit here reading and eating some popcorn!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...