Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Night...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010 | 06:30 AM

2013 C63 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by DeltaF1
I can respect your opinion about "everyone makes mistakes" thats true. But you guys as a Group are a Joke!

I'm sure you don't want me to come visit you, because the only place you will be going along with your buddies will be to prison for the night to learn a lesson, as not to go around spying on people, their property etc.

Like i said if you want to continue this here, it will be a disaster for you and all your friends, even your club, best thing for you to do is not reply back.

As for meeting me in person, you and your stalking buddies will be getting the message soon enough when there is a class action law suit against your club comming through the mail, and few buddies there to arrest you.

This is not directly aimed at you its for some of your friends who might think they are a little smart by causing defamation, stalking, and several other charges pending. Let alone for few of the number plates recorded, just for stalking some of your members are looking at 5 years in prison. And if you are wondering about evidence, there is enough to shut your club down.

Take heed to the mistakes of this member of yours, and everything will be fine.
1. You failed to PM me so now it's clear you're only posting here to rock the boat.

2. Due to actions of possibly less than 1%, you seem to believe it accounts for the entire forum. That being said, as they might possibly be members of other boards, you are basically crapping on every M-B board they are on. This sub-1% does not reflect the ideas and beliefs of the entire PureMB. I don't see posted anywhere "PureMB official stalking". If you have problems with them, go ahead and take whoever you feel is outstepping their boundaries to court. In fact if you feel they are trying to do it FOR my forum and mis-representing us, I might even help you out with that. If you seem to think I spend my nights spying on people, please step forward and show yourself IRL as now I'm almost certain you've mistaken me for someone else. Now I'd really like to meet you.

3. I don't appreciate these threats to me when I know for a fact I've done nothing wrong and you have to mask yourself behind some screen name and talk real big. Go re-read everything I've posted. I know you'll find there's not a single threat there. You're only going to look like a fool continuing to talk down on me when I even offered you help. You obviously won't PM me, so why not give me a call and lets meet up for coffee. In public you can continue to bash my club. Not here. And since you don't want to PM me, please check yours.

-Kelvin

Last edited by B4TM4N; 02-18-2010 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Pointing out DeltaF1's contradictions
Old 02-18-2010 | 07:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
This thread is hilarious.
Old 02-18-2010 | 07:25 AM

2013 C63 AMG Coupe
Well, at least I'm good for something. :s
Old 02-18-2010 | 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Im confused. Are we in a club or are they speaking about two different clubs?
Old 02-18-2010 | 09:13 AM

Benz/BMW
It all starts on page 7. Basically someone who has a grudge against a local MB Club trying to bad mouth them because the kid who started this post is a part of that group also. They can't control who joins a group, just like the guy who was posting all of this. He signed up a newbie account here because he didn't want to show his real account.

All quite childish. I'm so surprised that MB owners can be so silly.. A lot of this post is silly haha.. It's kids who are given money/cars and haven't worked for them 90% of the time. That's not always the case, there are great guys who were given their MB but were raised properly, so I don't want to generalize, but I'd like to think the majority of drivers have more sense like us

Ahh.. board drama, so goofy. It's like this anywhere.. ClubRSX, as an example, is a daytime drama I hear at times from fellows I know on there.

Last edited by JW-Benz; 02-18-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 02-18-2010 | 09:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Can we please stop worrying about whether PureMB likes to speed as a whole and focus on the fact that we have two completely and utterly embarassing pictures of the 120lb OP who looks like a Thai ladyboy??

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BEGIN THE DAMN PHOTOSHOPS ALREADY?!?!?!?

PHOTOSHOPS!!!!
Old 02-18-2010 | 09:28 AM

W209 55
lol way to go off-topic deltaf1. this thread is about the C63 driver, not a tunnel to express your emotions.
Old 02-18-2010 | 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Can we please stop worrying about whether PureMB likes to speed as a whole and focus on the fact that we have two completely and utterly embarassing pictures of the 120lb OP who looks like a Thai ladyboy??

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BEGIN THE DAMN PHOTOSHOPS ALREADY?!?!?!?

PHOTOSHOPS!!!!
This. Best thing about this thread is, the entertainment I'm getting from this is free. I'm sure more incriminating pictures of the OP is on the net somewhere...where are the Sherlock Holmes of MBWorld.org?
Old 02-18-2010 | 10:10 AM

W
Originally Posted by bushburninc63
This. Best thing about this thread is, the entertainment I'm getting from this is free. I'm sure more incriminating pictures of the OP is on the net somewhere...where are the Sherlock Holmes of MBWorld.org?

Old 02-18-2010 | 10:15 AM

CLS550 4matic
^^ There's our Sherlock
Old 02-18-2010 | 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
I wouldn't be surprised if s/he drives a pink c300.
Old 02-18-2010 | 10:27 AM

CLS550 4matic
Originally Posted by NORTH 44 C55
Do you see what I see??

Only Temporary I assure you...!!
Old 02-18-2010 | 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
Wow, i havent been on since lastnight, and this thread got soo much better. I am amazed at how you guys can flush out the posers, and than find all info, and actual pics of them. Bet they wish they never registered on this forum.
Old 02-18-2010 | 11:20 AM

CLS550 4matic
@bushburninc63

LOL just scary
Old 02-18-2010 | 11:23 AM

2009 Fully loaded C63 AMG - black on black and CF trim; 2006 Lexus IS250 AWD;
If that's him then I know who he is, I met him before
Old 02-18-2010 | 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by jackrycheung
If that's him then I know who he is, I met him before

Wait... Thats his real picture??????
Old 02-18-2010 | 11:39 AM

09 c63 p30 mars red
I am starting to get a frightening image in my head------

It's sunset in the city of Toronto, all normal law abiding citizens hurry inside and lock their doors. At dusk, emerging from the parking garages of the local Universities a swarm of high powered riced-out European cars piloted by "No driving" Asian she-males. No one is safe!!!
Old 02-18-2010 | 12:09 PM

2009 C63 AMG / 2007 BMW 130i M Sport
Originally Posted by patrickkc
Honestly, I don't care what people think of me here or what they say. For the people on this board that DOES know me.. you guys know I'm nothing like this in real life.
Disclaimer: I'm brazilian. English is not my first language. My grammar sucks, but I'm trying. I also speak portuguese and russian (which sucks as well... I don't even know why I try!)

Patrick,

I'm glad you are ok and, honestly, when you described the accident, I imagined the car would be in a much worse condition that it actually is. You also have a very good taste, since my C63 is identical to yours (Mine is the Euro-spec version. Yours too?).

I don't get people that come into the C63 forum and post something in the line of "you are an irresponsible and spoiled kid that was trying to show off". Its mere prejudice. Fast to read, fast to judge. I took the time to read all the messages in the thread (yeah, well, I'm a lawyer but things are going slow around here today). Guess it helps to avoid to say something stupid.

I will not say that you were irresponsible. I didn't see the accident. And I believe it is totally excusable that you have a performance sedan and likes to abuse (not in a bad context) the car. It is also excusable that you become defensive when people attack you with prejudice.

i'm also young (not as much as you). I have 26 years old. I'm from a family that is relatively well known here because it had a credit bank some years ago that was sold to Santander. A C63 in brazil costs around R$ 410k. As a base of comparison, US$1,00 = R$ 1,70. Do the math.

What I also find curious is that a person that is so above others in matters of finance, is so below them in terms of maturity and humbleness. You are a privileged one. You have -as I had - the oportunity to study abroad and pay for the highest standard of education. Unfortunately, you can't buy humbleness and politeness. That makes you equal to the ones that judged you.

Now, that you shown everyone that you are immature for 6 pages of this unworthy internet forum, everyone has crystal clear undoubtness that you caused the accident trying to show off. Just like you did here when provoked.
Old 02-18-2010 | 12:21 PM

2009 C63 AMG / 2007 BMW 130i M Sport
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Watch Goodfellas and you will know.
I guess culture is more expensive than a C63. You can google "shinebox" too. It's a... shortcut!

I don't buy the excuse that he is not the owner... but if so... glad the owner of the C63 is all right. He has a very good taste for car colour. Too bad it is not you, Patrick.
Old 02-18-2010 | 12:21 PM

Benz/BMW
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mzporto
Disclaimer: I'm brazilian. English is not my first language. My grammar sucks, but I'm trying. I also speak portuguese and russian (which sucks as well... I don't even know why I try!)

Patrick,

I'm glad you are ok and, honestly, when you described the accident, I imagined the car would be in a much worse condition that it actually is. You also have a very good taste, since my C63 is identical to yours (Mine is the Euro-spec version. Yours too?).

I don't get people that come into the C63 forum and post something in the line of "you are an irresponsible and spoiled kid that was trying to show off". Its mere prejudice. Fast to read, fast to judge. I took the time to read all the messages in the thread (yeah, well, I'm a lawyer but things are going slow around here today). Guess it helps to avoid to say something stupid.

I will not say that you were irresponsible. I didn't see the accident. And I believe it is totally excusable that you have a performance sedan and likes to abuse (not in a bad context) the car. It is also excusable that you become defensive when people attack you with prejudice.

i'm also young (not as much as you). I have 26 years old. I'm from a family that is relatively well known here because it had a credit bank some years ago that was sold to Santander. A C63 in brazil costs around R$ 410k. As a base of comparison, US$1,00 = R$ 1,70. Do the math.

What I also find curious is that a person that is so above others in matters of finance, is so below them in terms of maturity and humbleness. You are a privileged one. You have -as I had - the oportunity to study abroad and pay for the highest standard of education. Unfortunately, you can't buy humbleness and politeness. That makes you equal to the ones that judged you.

Now, that you shown everyone that you are immature for 6 pages of this unworthy internet forum, everyone has crystal clear undoubtness that you caused the accident trying to show off. Just like you did here when provoked.
Very, very well said.
A+
Old 02-18-2010 | 01:36 PM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by riccardotumewu1
Hell i got this car from my parents too.. And to be brutally honest I didn't want a C63 i wanted to get an Escalade but my parents rather see my driving a Merc then an American car because they they think it is safer (Not just crashing but also handling stopping and etc). They told me that that they would feel better if i was driving German and I decided to go with it because i want to give them a peace of mind. Especially when the are not here to look after me. And yes i am as one of the earlier member said a "foreign national" studying in the US.
Safe in the hands of a young driver:

Not so safe in the hands of a young driver:

Old 02-18-2010 | 02:31 PM

Radio Flyer Big Flyer fully loaded with training wheels and NOS
Originally Posted by mzporto

Patrick,

muito bem dito
Old 02-18-2010 | 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by gravedgr
Safe in the hands of a young driver:

Not so safe in the hands of a young driver:

Funny pics. My first car was a 1977 Buick Limited with a 350 in it. Was quite the fast boat with very little work done to it.

Last edited by propain; 02-18-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 02-18-2010 | 03:30 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
What is going on here? Has someone spiked the water supply in Canada? Or, are all these Canadians just nuts to begin with?
Old 02-18-2010 | 03:46 PM

2013 C63 AMG Coupe
Oh wow you're so clever making yet another account and posting pictures of any member you can find. A halloween costume and a picture of me and a stuffed animal and a girl on a bed. Yeah that's great proof we're all just a bunch of reckless stalker drivers.

Coward. How many more accounts you gonna make to post up personal pictures? Hiding behind a screen name and throwing stones from afar. If you have real nuts you would have PM'd me, or PM'd me back to find a location to meet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...