Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 08:03 PM
PREMIER SPONSOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None fast enough!
Originally Posted by Pertplus
So we can expect an actual ETA today?
If you want to PM me your name and can update you on your order.

We have 2 sets to ship out this week. I will know how many for next week on approx Wed. We have raw disks in transit in, so we will simply have to process them (prep, make and assemble hats).

Thanks
brad
Old 04-04-2011, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by brad @ evosport
If you want to PM me your name and can update you on your order.

We have 2 sets to ship out this week. I will know how many for next week on approx Wed. We have raw disks in transit in, so we will simply have to process them (prep, make and assemble hats).

Thanks
brad
Actually, my post was more of for availability for this and your pulleys...I figured if there was an update, then i could determine whether it was worthwhile for me to place an order with you guys -- I really want the pulley. However, judging by what I have been reading (combined with my experience with my E55), I might have to hold off for now.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT3
Well I just wanted to update on my order and wait. Even though Im not happy with everything that has gone on I do feel it necessary to say I did receive my painted reflectors finally. No way it should take a month though in my opinion. Reflectors should at least be on the shelf ready for paint. I would think they could have have a few readily available already painted. But whatever, I did get them finally and Brad did respond quickly to my posts and pm's. So I guess they are trying or at least he is... They were packaged nice and the paint was perfect... They seem to have a great company with great products so I hope they get this stuff sorted out... So for the people wondering it does seem they are trying to catch up on orders. They couldve just let me hang but they didnt. So it shows me a little promise... Best wishes to evosport and the people waiting.