Sponsored by:

Some female just called me a F@G for my spirited driving

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c63
Some female just called me a F@G for my spirited driving

So I was going to the store around 12ish at night. The store is real close and I didn't want to start my car and drive just .25 miles and turn off the engine so I decided to take the long way. I have been only driving in traffic for the past week or so and the with the road so empty I felt like I wanted to do some spirited driving. So I'm minding my business while driving hard I pass a minivan and unintenionally I kind of slow down right next to the minivan because I was going a little too fast. I do pass the car but downshifted to 2nd because there was a red light and the minivan pulled up next to me. I didn't even look at first but then I heard the word "f@g" out of nowhere and first I didn't realize it was towards me. Then I turned my head and the ***** was looking at me and she said it kind of loud and there was nobody else around. I was about to say something but then I saw her light up a cigarette and just smiled and took off. I wouldn't have cared but the ***** actually looked decent. I think she was in her early 30s. Now I am not going to lie, I did get insulted because it makes me wonder why she would think of that when I was just enjoying my car. I bet she goes to church and prays that she goes to heaven, donates a few bucks to Haiti and feels good about herself, but when she feels like being mean, she decides to call random people "f@gs."
Old 02-25-2010, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63, 2011 GT500
Lol i get this alot (Ignnorance is bliss)
Old 02-25-2010, 05:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a durr
Maybe this was her
Old 02-25-2010, 06:03 AM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204
LOL YOOKER

thats mean.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
It seems many women in general think thats the ultimate "dis" to a guy, like insulting their manhood, calling them a ***.

Hey, if you want to say Im well-dressed, clean, and generally in the upper brackets of wealth and intelligence...well thank you! I just so happen to like women though, but thanks for the compliment.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:14 AM

2009 C63 AMG / 2007 BMW 130i M Sport
Originally Posted by LP560-4
So I was going to the store around 12ish at night. The store is real close and I didn't want to start my car and drive just .25 miles and turn off the engine so I decided to take the long way. I have been only driving in traffic for the past week or so and the with the road so empty I felt like I wanted to do some spirited driving. So I'm minding my business while driving hard I pass a minivan and unintenionally I kind of slow down right next to the minivan because I was going a little too fast. I do pass the car but downshifted to 2nd because there was a red light and the minivan pulled up next to me. I didn't even look at first but then I heard the word "f@g" out of nowhere and first I didn't realize it was towards me. Then I turned my head and the ***** was looking at me and she said it kind of loud and there was nobody else around. I was about to say something but then I saw her light up a cigarette and just smiled and took off. I wouldn't have cared but the ***** actually looked decent. I think she was in her early 30s. Now I am not going to lie, I did get insulted because it makes me wonder why she would think of that when I was just enjoying my car. I bet she goes to church and prays that she goes to heaven, donates a few bucks to Haiti and feels good about herself, but when she feels like being mean, she decides to call random people "f@gs."
Humm... considering she was driving a minivan, I bet she's a young mother. Maybe she was cursing her husband for giving her that piece of s*** car, and then saw you and thought "I should have married this guy, his car looks mean!!"...haha. And then she smiled and light up the cig, in a "how YOU doin'" style...

Ok... maybe not. Maybe she called you a f@g. But hey, my version is much better!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 382 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
what a stupid weak insult. what was she thinking by calling you that? Nice job holding your cool and not calling her the C word...
Old 02-25-2010, 09:57 AM

2021 Taycan Turbo, 2018 Radical SR3, 2021 Lincoln Aviator
Are you sure you weren't driving a Harley? Check out the South Park episode "the F Word" (season 13)

*** (făg) n.
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Perhaps she is English and wanted a cigarette?

(My lame attempt for trying to be funny like SebringSilver.)
Old 02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Chief63 is spot on. Definitely a Southpark reference. Season 13 episode 12.

Last edited by GBlansten; 02-25-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:17 AM

no more AMG
Originally Posted by Sincity
Perhaps she is English and wanted a cigarette?

(My lame attempt for trying to be funny like SebringSilver.)
I had someone from the UK ask me for a f@g last time when I was in Thailand. I was like, uh, there are plenty here dressed like women.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:00 PM

C63
I chalk this up to a missed opportunity.

She was clearly British and offering you a "***" as a means of breaking the ice with a gentleman of impeccible taste (ie C63).

However, there are two troubling facts to this story

(1) Smoking a *** is often associated with relaxing *after* such an encounter
(2) The minivan per se does not play well into this romantic picture (However, the room it provideds in the back does).

Note: Announciung that you wold like to (a) "smoke a ***" or (b) "take a drag on a ***" within the United States is not advised. People often get the wrong idea - what ever that is....
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by chief63
Are you sure you weren't driving a Harley? Check out the South Park episode "the F Word" (season 13)

*** (făg) n.
1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.
2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.
BEAT ME TO IT!

Old 02-25-2010, 01:02 PM

2021 Taycan Turbo, 2018 Radical SR3, 2021 Lincoln Aviator
Originally Posted by King320
BEAT ME TO IT!

HA ha ha awesome pics.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by kuta01
I chalk this up to a missed opportunity.
You could be on to something. What kind of MILF would be driving around at 12 midnight other than one looking for a revenge F**K. LOL.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:37 PM

Pontiac G8 GT
What's wrong with being called a fog?????????????
Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
Originally Posted by baabootoo

lol for a second i thought this is what you meant too...i was like fog? what the?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:07 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by baabootoo
Oh, dear...
Old 02-25-2010, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Corrolla
LOL.

Andy
Old 02-25-2010, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
In England, A cigarette is referred to as a ***. Maybe?
Old 02-25-2010, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by propain
You're late to the party on that one.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:45 PM

'09 C63 AMG, '10 ML350 4Matic
Originally Posted by Sincity
You could be on to something. What kind of MILF would be driving around at 12 midnight other than one looking for a revenge F**K. LOL.

Yeah, but stooping to a mini-van level...not a good idea!

Maybe if she was in an Escalade or something...then you know she isn't going to torch your relationship to score a Benz, since she's got a cash-cow at home...you gotta be careful what kind of clientel you pick up in the 63...You don't need some grunge-****er wrecking you and taking your money!

Or you could have said, "Ohhhh...Stiffler's Mom! Stiffler's MOMMMMM!!"
Old 02-25-2010, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Next time, flick your tongue at her like Manny from scarface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p2hnmUuzD0&NR=1

Last edited by BerBer63; 02-25-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:56 PM

2003 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan/2008 M3 Coupe M-DCT/1996 328i (Gone)/1988 190E 2.3 (Gone)
Originally Posted by propain
That's correct, a *** is indeed the same as a cigarette in England. Next time it happens, ask her to kindly bend over, you'd like to share a cigar with her instead.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 PM

c63 amg
Downshifting in second...In a c63 = sonic boom

Women (Most) think it's just noise pollution.

To me music to my ears.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Some female just called me a F@G for my spirited driving