C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Dont Let GTPRO fool you!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 S210 3.8L Brabus wagon
And the results are since we have all been listening in on this...
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
Great to see accountability.
Ditto.

Brian, does GT Pro still exist or is it Mastermind now?
Old 03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Well, it looks like you have integrity and admit your fault so if I was the customer I would give you a cahnce. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 03-06-2010, 06:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
Hello all, no excuses here, and I am totally at fault. PERIOD..There are a few issues I had to resolve, but these are on my side, and not Mr. Kreidie. He has been more than understanding, and very cordial through this situation. ATM, I have no internet or e-mail access to the GT PRO account, becuase of my move and as things are changing rapidly, and yes I still have a "caveman phone" as all my friends say without internet access. I just shot a PM over to Mr. Kreidie to resolve this matter. Again, this was/is no excuse, and if I had his telephone number I would have called him, however again without sounding like I'm full of excuses, in the move I lost my portable HD that had ALL of my contacts, etc on, which really messed me up. I still will not have access for one more day, but as of tomorrow afternoon I should be back in full swing however e-mail addy is changed to brian@mastermindna.com. I have also FW my cell # to Mr. Kreidie for him to contact me direct so we can get him handled (and I don't give my cell # out freely)

Those who have met me or done business with me know that no matter what, late delivery, excuses, whatever, I will bend over backwards to make you happy, and I intend to do whatever it takes to make Mr. Kreidie happy, that's the bottom line.
Good to see you will make good on your deal with him. Sad that it had to come to the forums for it to get resolved.

The question for you guys to sort out is you moving or not, how was the customer left completely in the dark with not even a phone call for 2 months wondering if he just lost a lot of money.

Either way I hope it works out for the OP and you also Brian. I hate to see anyone get a bad rep.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
Great to see accountability.
Yes it is a first step but its not the final action needed to close this issue out. The OP will need to update us.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c63
Originally Posted by Unbreakable1
hello all...just spoke/speaking w/ Brian...he says his internet is totally down, and SinCity, youre correct, he is moving his facility

he also asked me to post this in his absence:

he says he apologizes fully and "will respond to him once i get back online. yes it was a mistake on the headers which i am correcting. this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost i have 10000% intent to correct and take care of him"

akreidie1, if MY personal experience says anything, it is that Brian will take care of you just as he promised...

that just sounds like a exuse
Old 03-07-2010, 04:34 PM

c63
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
Not defending anyone...but I doubt op paid anything or anything major like what MHP, Evosport are charging for their headers. If you look at what Unbreakable said when he was quoting Brian "this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost".
Considering that GTPro don't even have headers listed on their website this should be the first one that they make so fitment and such could be off. However, Brian probably should've called him or something and work things out seeing how everyone has a cell phone, or there are internet cafes around, or maybe spend 2 min at home to write an email or something?

Who gives a damn about how much it was, a scam is a scam is a scam.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:35 PM

c63
btw isn't this not the first time someone on here complained about GTPRO? I have my reservations about doing business with a company that is very hard to get ahold of.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:39 PM

c63
Originally Posted by -michael-
+1
I also do agree that we live in 21 century and there is a lot of ways of communication other than internet.

BUT

I met Brian myself and he looks like a real professional. He was very welcoming when we met and give me his personal time with outstanding customer service. I came without an appointment to his MBWorld special DYNO day.
He met himself even though there were several cars in the shop at that time, most of the tech were working on them. He even agree to dyno his own stock C63 to make an impression of a baseline for me.

Also there is a couple of well known car modding issues that mention and cooperate with GT PRO and Brian LaFuente.

I more than sure he is nothing to be aware of.
Everyone can make a mistake at the worst time possible.

I'm not trying to protect anyone but as bushburningc63 said "There are two sides to every story."

You're kidding right? He looked very professional? So is that worth more than his actions/conduct?

Scam artists tend to be one of the most charming, charismatic people on earth. Keep that in your mind next time you do business or anything else with such a professional looking person.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:52 PM

c63
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
Hello all, no excuses here, and I am totally at fault. PERIOD..There are a few issues I had to resolve, but these are on my side, and not Mr. Kreidie. He has been more than understanding, and very cordial through this situation. ATM, I have no internet or e-mail access to the GT PRO account, becuase of my move and as things are changing rapidly, and yes I still have a "caveman phone" as all my friends say without internet access. I just shot a PM over to Mr. Kreidie to resolve this matter. Again, this was/is no excuse, and if I had his telephone number I would have called him, however again without sounding like I'm full of excuses, in the move I lost my portable HD that had ALL of my contacts, etc on, which really messed me up. I still will not have access for one more day, but as of tomorrow afternoon I should be back in full swing however e-mail addy is changed to brian@mastermindna.com. I have also FW my cell # to Mr. Kreidie for him to contact me direct so we can get him handled (and I don't give my cell # out freely)

Those who have met me or done business with me know that no matter what, late delivery, excuses, whatever, I will bend over backwards to make you happy, and I intend to do whatever it takes to make Mr. Kreidie happy, that's the bottom line.

A desperation attempt to save face only after the OP has made this issue public on the biggest MB forum isn't exactly "bend over backwards to make you happy." Your lucky OP is so understanding, I would have sued your *** a long time ago.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:16 PM

2009 MB C63 2007 MB ML63 2006 MB CLS 500 (wife)
Originally Posted by LP560-4
You're kidding right? He looked very professional? So is that worth more than his actions/conduct?

Scam artists tend to be one of the most charming, charismatic people on earth. Keep that in your mind next time you do business or anything else with such a professional looking person.
I'm not kidding.
I'm just judging by what I came for and what I got.
1) It was a DYNO Day at his shop and he offer a good price which was 50% less than the DYNO place that was recommended by some people from this board.

2) His phone was ringing all the time while I was there and he was answering questions online and redirecting customers to his sales, technician and managing team.

3) He decided to run my car himself and pay me his own time (being the owner of a rather big place, with a whole team (6-7 people which were all busy during my presence))

4) He also agree to run his own C63 (which is GT PRO's "development car") on a DYNO right after mine to give me and other members more info.

5) I wasn't really delighted by the results we have got. Brian, stepped in and offered me another try (on the house) with different gas (which he also decided to provide himself)

6) My car is already modded enough and there were no product that would
interest me in becoming a long term customer.

7) There was a big hall/showroom with about 10 - 12 articles from known issues, shown on the walls (nicely displayed, with frames and lights).
There was an issue that runs Brian's shop as a DYNO place for some of issued cars and even runs a DYNO championship at his place.

On the other side, English is my second language and by saying "He looked very professional" I didn't elaborate enough to express what I was meaning.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:46 AM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by LP560-4
A desperation attempt to save face only after the OP has made this issue public on the biggest MB forum isn't exactly "bend over backwards to make you happy." Your lucky OP is so understanding, I would have sued your *** a long time ago.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:58 PM

c63
Originally Posted by gravedgr

Are you stupid? How did I act tough in that post? Let me ask you again, is your father retarded?

Oh btw, I AM pretty tough.
Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by gravedgr
....can't stop laughing...!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
NO PHONE CALL FOR 2 MONTHS??!! NO CONTACT??!?!!! SUCH BULLSH*T!!

I WOULD OF FRIED HIS *** IN COURT MONTHS AGO. He is lucky the OP didn't sue him.

I own a business. My customers are priority #1, BOTTOM LINE. You drive to their house if you have to to tell them you will make right everything that was wronged. When its your name and reputation, and if you care an ounce for your customers, you dont give moving and no phone or internet as some sorry *** lame excuse.

I hope the OP gets everything fixed and more. I am modding this summer and GT PrO is MAJOR shadey to me...

+1: A SCAM IS A SCAM, NICE GUYS THAT ACT OVERLY PROFESSIONAL ALWAYS END UP PULLING THE SCAMS. Just be straight and honest from the get go.

For this BRIAN guy to say he would "bend over backwards" is such crap especially since he has left this guy hanging for so long.

Poor OP. YOU THINK HE SHI*TS MONEY???!!!!

LP560-4 is right on.

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 03-13-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
335I, e-46 M3
LP- that was funny.
From everything I am reading, and having dealt with plenty of SCAMMERS. I believe unbreakable is bias for some reason defending and in ways speaking on Brian's behalf??
I do believe that good intent was not shown in this case for Brian was really forced to respond and "CORRECT" the wrong that was done only after it got allover the forum. I had a similar experience with VIVID RACING from hell!! they shipped me a bad ECU for my 335I it was a JB3 and I hassled to get it replaced for 3 weeks with absolutely no luck. I called on Terry, the owner of Burger Tuning, and the guy jumped all over it, and even contacted someone local in my city to check on the install and help out, shipped me a new unit out of his pocket and was sooo freakin' helpful. As to Vivid racing, sounds like our buddy Brian here, the most unprofessional online company that I have EVER dealt with. And even though I took the time to write them a very detailed email of what happened with me, still giving them benifit of the doubt, and sent it to THE OWNER!! and didn't get any response, I figured this company is ****ed up.
I actually started looking GT PRO to buy the turbo charge upgrade they claim to have for $2,400 but after reading this...hell to the no, I am not buying **** from them.
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM VIVID RACING EITHER, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SALL YOU FOR EVER OR SEND YOU BAD STUFF AND IGNORE YOU.