Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
Dont Let GTPRO fool you!!!!

Im going to make this story as short as possible:

I purchased LT headers from Brian at GTPRO
I get them two months late
I goto get them installed, and theyre not even the right headers for the car.
I send the headers back to get the new ones he promised.
He never answered me since then!
Its been over two months of GTPRO ignoring me!!!

My theroy behind this scam:
He stalled all this time, so i cant dispute the transaction since its passed 6 months from the purchase.

Honestly im an idiot for trusting the guy. I should of disputed the transaction the first month after i purchased the headers.

Just giving everyone here a heads up, dont get fooled like i did!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
WTF, here we go again
These BS shops need to go down

Last edited by rarfinancial; 03-03-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no more AMG
That sucks man, I'm sorry.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:09 AM

2009 C63, 2000 Nissan Maxima
im probably the biggest GTPRO fan here so hopefully Brian will chime in and give us his thoughts
Old 03-03-2010, 04:27 AM

2009 c63, 2011 GT500
I hope u get this problem fixed.he will lose alot of customers if he did't.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
How did you buy headers from him? I went on his website and he doesn't even have headers for the C63...kinda interesting no?
Old 03-03-2010, 07:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 429 Likes on 352 Posts
2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
This sucks. Hope someone comes to the table for you.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
There are two sides to every story.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
How did you buy headers from him? I went on his website and he doesn't even have headers for the C63...kinda interesting no?
He announced he was having a set of headers developed a little while back.

Sorry to hear about OP's issues. Didn't he also move to a new building and that was taking time away from running the business?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Banned

AMGs
Sorry to hear about your issue akreidie1, I hope Brian will step up and take ownership of this problem soon.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:24 PM

hello all...just spoke/speaking w/ Brian...he says his internet is totally down, and SinCity, youre correct, he is moving his facility

he also asked me to post this in his absence:

he says he apologizes fully and "will respond to him once i get back online. yes it was a mistake on the headers which i am correcting. this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost i have 10000% intent to correct and take care of him"

akreidie1, if MY personal experience says anything, it is that Brian will take care of you just as he promised...
Old 03-03-2010, 08:10 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Unbreakable1
hello all...just spoke/speaking w/ Brian...he says his internet is totally down, and SinCity, youre correct, he is moving his facility

he says he apologizes fully and "will respond to him once i get back online. yes it was a mistake on the headers which i am correcting. this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost i have 10000% intent to correct and take care of him"

akreidie1, if MY personal experience says anything, it is that Brian will take care of you just as he promised...
OP's personal experience will beg to differ..
Old 03-03-2010, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG

I understand that you are GTPro number one fan and all that and I am not blaimng on you but he GTpro says that the reason why he couldn't get ahold of the customer is because his internet was down then I guess he didn't try hard or didn't put any effort because you can go just about anywhere and use someone's computer.

I don't know the whole history nor I want to speculate but when a customer pays for a product and the product is not the right product plus it takes two months to get there plus can't get ahold of the vendor then things turn fishy(my opinion).

I would like to give the benefit of the doubt and I would like to hear from GTpro but so far I have my own conclusions.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Not defending anyone...but I doubt op paid anything or anything major like what MHP, Evosport are charging for their headers. If you look at what Unbreakable said when he was quoting Brian "this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost".
Considering that GTPro don't even have headers listed on their website this should be the first one that they make so fitment and such could be off. However, Brian probably should've called him or something and work things out seeing how everyone has a cell phone, or there are internet cafes around, or maybe spend 2 min at home to write an email or something?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:50 AM

i agree w/ everything you guys have said and i myself would have liked to see Brian handle this differently, as far as sending you a quick email or whatever it may be..

and i do understand the position the OP is in, however it is still my belief that if Brian says he'll fix it, he will

trust me, i would be the most disappointed one if it were to turn out any different (non-financially of course)
Old 03-04-2010, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

This has to be the worst excuse Ive ever seen. What completely and unacceptably bad business. This guy is cooked on MBW. What a terrible mistake on a forum with such a huge number of potential customers.

Why don't you tell him to find another computer and respond today and attempt to save face. Unless the internet is compeltely down in his state for the past 2 months.

Horrible.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:19 PM

no more AMG
Yeah, thats a pretty weak sauce excuse. Why is it so hard to get good customer service with aftermarket parts for MBZ?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:26 PM

i just relayed your concerns/comments/thoughts to Brian and he says he will go to an internet cafe today...
Old 03-04-2010, 01:31 PM

C63 & Mustang Mach1(s)
A telephone/cellphone is a wonderful invention. No excuses in this techo world. Stay away far away from this one.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
W211 E500 Estate
Sorry for your bad experience. Feel free to give us a call next time if you need LT Headers. We have a few options for you
Old 03-04-2010, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 S430, 2004 Cobra, 2004 Tahoe
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
Not defending anyone...but I doubt op paid anything or anything major like what MHP, Evosport are charging for their headers. If you look at what Unbreakable said when he was quoting Brian "this was a car i was sponsoring sold him headers at my raw cost".
Considering that GTPro don't even have headers listed on their website this should be the first one that they make so fitment and such could be off. However, Brian probably should've called him or something and work things out seeing how everyone has a cell phone, or there are internet cafes around, or maybe spend 2 min at home to write an email or something?
I completely understand what you are saying, but the OP still spent his money with this guy, no matter what the cost. We all know that he had to of spent over $1k with this guy. I hope for the OP's sake that this Brian comes through with his sincere apology.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
'10 C63
+1 on a phone call... and how the heck is unbreakable1 able to get a hold of gtpro so easily yet the OP can't?

other thoughts

OP can PM his email address and home phone or cell phone number to Unbreakable1, and Unbreakable1 can relay that information to GTPro, and GTPro can either find a computer with internet to email, or find a pay phone, or borrow someones cell phone, or express ship a cup with a string attached to one end while brian is holding the other cup to his ear waiting intently.

Last edited by bluejae; 03-04-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 PM

2009 MB C63 2007 MB ML63 2006 MB CLS 500 (wife)
i agree w/ everything you guys have said and i myself would have liked to see Brian handle this differently, as far as sending you a quick email or whatever it may be..

and i do understand the position the OP is in, however it is still my belief that if Brian says he'll fix it, he will

trust me, i would be the most disappointed one if it were to turn out any different (non-financially of course)
+1
I also do agree that we live in 21 century and there is a lot of ways of communication other than internet.

BUT

I met Brian myself and he looks like a real professional. He was very welcoming when we met and give me his personal time with outstanding customer service. I came without an appointment to his MBWorld special DYNO day.
He met himself even though there were several cars in the shop at that time, most of the tech were working on them. He even agree to dyno his own stock C63 to make an impression of a baseline for me.

Also there is a couple of well known car modding issues that mention and cooperate with GT PRO and Brian LaFuente.

I more than sure he is nothing to be aware of.
Everyone can make a mistake at the worst time possible.

I'm not trying to protect anyone but as bushburningc63 said "There are two sides to every story."
Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
Hello all, no excuses here, and I am totally at fault. PERIOD..There are a few issues I had to resolve, but these are on my side, and not Mr. Kreidie. He has been more than understanding, and very cordial through this situation. ATM, I have no internet or e-mail access to the GT PRO account, becuase of my move and as things are changing rapidly, and yes I still have a "caveman phone" as all my friends say without internet access. I just shot a PM over to Mr. Kreidie to resolve this matter. Again, this was/is no excuse, and if I had his telephone number I would have called him, however again without sounding like I'm full of excuses, in the move I lost my portable HD that had ALL of my contacts, etc on, which really messed me up. I still will not have access for one more day, but as of tomorrow afternoon I should be back in full swing however e-mail addy is changed to brian@mastermindna.com. I have also FW my cell # to Mr. Kreidie for him to contact me direct so we can get him handled (and I don't give my cell # out freely)

Those who have met me or done business with me know that no matter what, late delivery, excuses, whatever, I will bend over backwards to make you happy, and I intend to do whatever it takes to make Mr. Kreidie happy, that's the bottom line.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Great to see accountability.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dont Let GTPRO fool you!!!!