Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

driving experience, how do you deal with pos on the road

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LADA 1600
One night I decided to have some fun on a deserted highway in Pennsylvania with a guy in a half-*** souped up Civic. You know, the type with the body kit that still isn't painted and a giant fart can in the back. Yes, its very stupid, but then again we all do stupid **** once in a while.

I pulled up next to him, matched his speed, and then floored it like the big man with the flash car that I am . Backed off, then waited until he caught up. He caught on quickly, and then started gunning it from there. I backed off quickly because I started getting scared that he's actually racing me pretty hardcore, and it was getting dangerous, and I knew how stupid it was.

Within 30 seconds, out of nowhere, a police cruiser light up his lights behind me, and the officer started yelling at us to pull over.

I almost crapped my pants because I thought I was gona get my car impounded for illegal street racing. Figure 90+ in a 65. Long story short, the guy in the civic got a ticket, and the officer let me go with a warning. I couldn't believe it!

I'm not sure what the moral of the story is here, but I really felt bad for the kid in the civic.

I don't plan on doing anything like that since, and I consider myself very lucky. The street is no place for racing. If not you, then someone else could seriously get in trouble because of you.

Last edited by masterianvii; 03-05-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Discrimination ^ Cop didn't like Ricers.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'09 C63 AMG, '10 ML350 4Matic
Originally Posted by masterianvii
and the officer let me go with a warning. I couldn't believe it!

I've only been pulled over once in the C63...I was heading up this hill with a sport bike next to me...when a 3rd lane opened to the right, I dropped a gear and climbed he hill...probably doing about 45-50 in a 35...

Here comes a cop racing up behind me out of nowhere...turns the lights on so I pull over.

Comes to the window and does the cliche cop thing..."Do you know why I'm pulling you over?". I said, "I can't be 100% sure, but I was doing about 45-50 and I think this may be a 35!"...

Instead of saying, "Yes, and that is a ticket"...he says, "Well, I didn't see how fast you were going but heard your car...it is extremely loud...were you racing that bike...if so, just tell me, I won't be mad at you...was he egging you on?"

So I told him that I'm above being egged on by bikes, and if I wanted to race him, I'd have been doing way more than 45-50...

Since my son was in the back, he lectured me on his safety, and I turned to my son and said, "Sorry daddy's car is too loud"

Copper didn't like that but still let me go!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:36 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Old 03-09-2010, 11:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010c63
here i found a video of a mature adult doing some mature driving in a c63amg!lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-hS...eature=related
Old 04-22-2010, 06:38 PM

2010 C350
Damn this happened to me this morning going to school. I was just cruising and had to change lanes to get into my school and about to pull into this slot and some fool just cuts out from the other side after he looks at me going in the lane. Clearly saw me and pissed me off. So i gun it down and cut him off and just get right in the parking lot. He tried to block me from getting in front of him, but by time his clunker could kick in i was swooping in.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:38 PM

C63
be armed and not afraid to show it, surprisingly effective. ///////////////glock 21 (9mm) and Kimber 45

Last edited by dmyrick; 04-22-2010 at 09:10 PM.