C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

www.rpmnorth.com website soft launch!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
www.rpmnorth.com website soft launch!!!!

We have launched our website today. It is a soft launch and not all of the features working it yet. I hope you guys take a look at it and give me some feedback. Most of my work has gone into the online store so I hope you find your way to check it out. There are a couple of links to the online store on the home page, I hope you guys find them.

This is the first e-commerce store that I have done and I have worked very hard so far to make it a place that is easy to use and is very detailed in its products descriptions and pictures. I will continue to work on it to make it a much better place for your shopping experience but I think we have done a great job to start.

I welcome your comments and look forward to talking with all of you.
http://www.rpmnorth.com/
Old 03-13-2010, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Gotta give you props for doing this by yourself. Keep at it!

All The Best!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 432 Likes on 355 Posts
2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
Nice site. Very colorful and seems easy to use. Nice animation on your home page. Congrats, good job.

HaHaHa.......Is it really March 15th there already?
Old 03-13-2010, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Nice website. I just spent a few minutes navigating thorugh the menu and it was very easy and clear. I also noticed that you carry multiple vendor products which is always good for the customer. Good luck
Old 03-13-2010, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
It was fairly easy to navigate
Couple of questions though:
1.) I noticed on your sig you sell Brabus parts, does that include accessories like shift knobs and door lock pins
2.) Is the Kleeman diffuser (didn't know they had it) but is it really "aerodynamic" or is it just looks?
Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Jae Duk
It was fairly easy to navigate
Couple of questions though:
1.) I noticed on your sig you sell Brabus parts, does that include accessories like shift knobs and door lock pins
2.) Is the Kleeman diffuser (didn't know they had it) but is it really "aerodynamic" or is it just looks?
I would say the the Kleemann rear diffuser is more of an item for looks than an actual improved aerodynamic part. It is carbon and I do have a couple of them on order. They sell for $395.00. It is a part that Kleemann has a hard time keeping on the shelf in Denmark so we did order them and do plan on stocking them here. I will put a post here when we get them in stock.

The Brabus shift knobs and door pins are in stock and the door pins are $125 for the set and the shift knob is $375.00. the shift knob is not set up for keyless go and if you do have that option it will not be available anymore. I will hopefully have Brabus parts listed on the website in about a month. There is so much work to still do.......