Alloywheels Direct feedback?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:36 PM

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
14 GL550; 14 E63s
Alloywheels Direct feedback?

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mer...on_w204_alloys

I've read a couple of posts from people who have purchased from them and they seem to have decent feedback.

Any other positive/negative comments?
Old 07-09-2010, 11:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no more AMG
Originally Posted by Shellbmb

I've read a couple of posts from people who have purchased from them and they seem to have decent feedback.

I ordered my 19" style V's from them about 4 months ago. The price was WAY cheaper then anyone else. The shipping did take forever as they had issue's from they're supplier. Once they recieved them, it took about 3 days from the UK to my front door. Not being able to call them was a pain as it took about 2-3 days to get a reply via email. One of the wheels had a slight scratch which isn't noticable unless you really look for it, but I saw it. With that said, for the money, I would say it was worth it.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W169 A150
Thanks for the feedback.
We've moved on quite a lot from 2010..
The phones are staffed and we have permanent sales staff ready to help and advise..
Our packaging is now ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) tested and approved so that damage rates are almost zero.
We now have a warehouse in Germany from which all orders are shipped. It's close to the Mercedes-Benz Worldwide distribution center in Germersheim. Anything we don't have in stock arrives in a few days. Delivery to USA is a few days from there and with UPS is pretty cheap..
All our products are brand new and Original Mercedes-Benz OE parts.

Chris
Managing Director
Old 11-03-2017, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 346 Likes on 207 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Alloy Wheels D
Thanks for the feedback.
We've moved on quite a lot from 2010..
The phones are staffed and we have permanent sales staff ready to help and advise..
Our packaging is now ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) tested and approved so that damage rates are almost zero.
We now have a warehouse in Germany from which all orders are shipped. It's close to the Mercedes-Benz Worldwide distribution center in Germersheim. Anything we don't have in stock arrives in a few days. Delivery to USA is a few days from there and with UPS is pretty cheap..
All our products are brand new and Original Mercedes-Benz OE parts.

Chris
Managing Director
the wheels are ALL brand new and not remanufactured? its not necessarily a bad thing if they are, but how can you get prices so much cheaper than anyone else on the market for brand new oem parts?
Old 12-04-2018, 01:12 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
s213 E 450
Originally Posted by Shellbmb

Yes; Alloy Wheels Direct LTD is a first class, first rate group in my experience. Tony on the staff is particularly knowledgeable, responsive, and professional to work with. Bill in Ventura, California, USA.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 290 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by Fedcomprop
Yes; Alloy Wheels Direct LTD is a first class, first rate group in my experience. Tony on the staff is particularly knowledgeable, responsive, and professional to work with. Bill in Ventura, California, USA.
great first post. way to bump an 8 year old thread that hasn't been touched in over a year.
The following users liked this post:
Ludedude (12-04-2018)
Old 12-04-2018, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 692 Likes on 471 Posts
12 C63BS Magno Alanite Grey, 22 X3M Brooklyn Grey, 08 BMW E93, 22 Ducati Desert Sled, John Deere 3R
Originally Posted by chrisridebike8
great first post. way to bump an 8 year old thread that hasn't been touched in over a year.
Seems suspicious like they are plugging themselves doesn't it.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:27 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,409 Likes on 2,852 Posts
2012 CLS63
Nothing odd here