C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carlsson CK63 S (C63 AMG tuned by Carlsson) only company with warranty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
So that's a long a$$ no. Gotcha that's what I've seen thanks for the reply!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
Sorry make that 300 miles of new york
Are you going to attend the October MIR event (assuming there is one)? I will be there if you want to run an evosport tuned car but I'm affraid your 11.47 won't hold water even if I unplug the botttle. You had better be able to put down consistant 11.1s NA if you want to stand a chance in hell in beating me.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Why are u in this conversation! So evosport has one car behind them? I can bring a car to beat u np? What exact evosport parts are u running! What total mods do u have?? Or is that a secret like every thing else u have/do I'd love to meet u at the track and watch Evosport load your car there! Then run but I doubt u have any of there products going back to your old post your a front runner! It's ok I no I'm from ny all the mets fans do it every October!
Old 09-24-2010, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why are u in this conversation! So evosport has one car behind them? I can bring a car to beat u np? What exact evosport parts are u running! What total mods do u have?? Or is that a secret like every thing else u have/do I'd love to meet u at the track and watch Evosport load your car there! Then run but I doubt u have any of there products going back to your old post your a front runner! It's ok I no I'm from ny all the mets fans do it every October!
Hmmmmm....."why am I in this conversation?" Because you asked if anyone would like to run you, didn't you? You asked what 63s evosport has built and tuned, didn't you? Evosport has many more than one car behind them, do some research. WOW, you can bring a car to beat me....nice cop out! What's done to my car? Head over to the Black Series forum and poke around, most all of my mods are covered in various threads and stickys over there. WTF are you talking about when you talk about evosport loading my car there? Dude you have some serious issues, don't flap your jaws if you're not gonna back it up, there are a dozen Black Series tuned by evosport that will spank your 11.47 time. Evosport headers and a tune alone is good for better than 11.4 in a Black Series. If you would like a list of MHP parts that and other parts that I have removed from my car here they are, MHP tune (removed and replaced with evo/powerchip tune), MHP thermalnators (removed and replaced with evo phelonics), MHP thermostat (removed because it stuck and failed, replaced with stock) Carbonio CF Airbox (purchased from VRP removed and replaced with AMG unit).

For the record I run evosport longtubes, exhaust with cat delete, Powerchip/evo tune, evosport pulley, evosport 2 piece lightweight rotors, plus a whole bunch of other evosport non-driveline related products.

Word to the wise, don't bring a knife to a gunfight my friend.

Last edited by jrcart; 09-25-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Sorry don't use weapons! There for kids ! If I was looking for a race with a black series I'd be in that forum??? But it's ok I asked for fun races I'd be more then happy to go np I'm not going to continue the words here but let me no when your at mir and we can see what the cars do!
Old 09-25-2010, 12:40 AM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Sorry don't use weapons! There for kids ! If I was looking for a race with a black series I'd be in that forum??? But it's ok I asked for fun races I'd be more then happy to go np I'm not going to continue the words here but let me no when your at mir and we can see what the cars do!
It was your idea to take on Evosport and their parts for 63's. You never specified in which 63 chassis they are installed. I know one thing about Jrcart, he backs up his talk with actions and trucks his car anywhere. Perfect opportunity for you to do the same.

BTW, Evosport has a few more CLK63 BS customers, including myself. Most of us are into road courses, rather than the drag strip.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Obviously you guys aren't reading what I wrote! Or I didn't come across the right way but I do believe that I stated to bring out cars for fun and braving rights I have no problem with that. On not taking anyone on evosport like any other company is working towards the better good of the aftermarket world.. My position on this is.... All my track days I'm the only 63 that shows up well check that mthis is around, I want some more out there pref. C63 so I can judge were I'm at in the mix for a novice I'm doing ok. Headers tune and waste of time airbus? Idk am I wrong for friendly comp to keep us on our toes? I'm I talking ***** I didn't think so. All I ask is for all these modified cars to show up at the track. Evosport being the company that chimend in about a warrenty conversation, that's why I asked him to produce cars weather it's you him or another guy let's do this and all gave fun!!!!

Last edited by dodger63; 09-25-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Obviously you guys aren't reading what I wrote! Or I didn't come across the right way but I do believe that I stated to bring out cars for fun and braving rights I have no problem with that. On not taking anyone on evosport like any other company is working towards the better good of the aftermarket world.. My position on this is.... All my track days I'm the only 63 that shows up well check that mthis is around, I want some more out there pref. C63 so I can judge were I'm at in the mix for a novice I'm doing ok. Headers tune and waste of time airbus? Idk am I wrong for friendly comp to keep us on our toes? I'm I talking ***** I didn't think so. All I ask is for all these modified cars to show up at the track. Evosport being the company that chimend in about a warrenty conversation, that's why I asked him to produce cars weather it's you him or another guy let's do this and all gave fun!!!!
What? I could only understand about 1/3 of your last two posts. Say what you mean and mean what you say, you attempted to call out evosport, suggesting that they have not built any quick 63's, I chimed in to let you know that they played a major roll in the build of my carand several evosport products are being run on my car. In addition to that I want to stress that my car was not even built for drag racing, as Brad and SMP already stated most of evosports customers focus on road racing modification. To sum it up for you evosport built pretty much the quickest/fastest all around 63 on this board, actually they probably built the quickest/fastest all around road going MB in North America. It might not be the quickest at the strip (but its very very close) but the 2 or so cars with quicker ETs would not stand a chance against me on a road course, and I might noth have the fastest MB to lap a road course (but then again I just might) but if there is another MB that can turn a quicker lap he's not going to be able to come close to me at the strip. There are more than a handful of Black Series tuned by evosport with close to the same modifications of my car and ALL of them will beat your car at he strip and make your car look like a Prius on a road course. So before you make any more comments about topics you are not all that knowledgable about do yourself a favor and research before speaking.

I thinks its great that you have choosen to take your car beyond the already awesome factory levels and I think competition between tuners is great, they push each other and we the enthusiest reaps the rewards, if there was only one tuner out there tuning AMGs I don't think we would be at the level we are at, there would be no need to push the envelope. You're happy with MHP and I'm happy with evosport, that should be all that matters, right?
Old 09-25-2010, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200K W204
I agree with Jrcart's comments about being happy with him evosport and dodger63 being happy with MHP. I mean seriously, any MHP/evosport/Vath customer would be really happy with their tuned up cars. Btw, this topic has gone WAY OFF TOPIC. It was originally meant to discuss warranties for specially tuned vehicles...till it got hijacked.
But no worries.

On a side note, I believe dodger63 mentioned MHP producing the fastest C63, not a CLK63BS, so Jrcart, your comment about Evosport being the better/faster car tuner (which may hold true, I'm not sure, I don't have evosport gear on my car) based on the fact that they have awesome CLK63s smoking C63s, is kinda, as you said "bringing a gun to a knife fight"

However, it will be awesome to see both Evosport and MHP (maybe Vath too?) to race it out at the strip, a race circuit and on the road. Gives us a general idea of which tuner is suited to our specific needs (mine being everyday road/sometimes circuit-track/barely any dragging). But that's my opinion
Old 09-25-2010, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by jrcart
What? I could only understand about 1/3 of your last two posts. Say what you mean and mean what you say, you attempted to call out evosport, suggesting that they have not built any quick 63's, I chimed in to let you know that they played a major roll in the build of my carand several evosport products are being run on my car. In addition to that I want to stress that my car was not even built for drag racing, as Brad and SMP already stated most of evosports customers focus on road racing modification. To sum it up for you evosport built pretty much the quickest/fastest all around 63 on this board, actually they probably built the quickest/fastest all around road going MB in North America. It might not be the quickest at the strip (but its very very close) but the 2 or so cars with quicker ETs would not stand a chance against me on a road course, and I might noth have the fastest MB to lap a road course (but then again I just might) but if there is another MB that can turn a quicker lap he's not going to be able to come close to me at the strip. There are more than a handful of Black Series tuned by evosport with close to the same modifications of my car and ALL of them will beat your car at he strip and make your car look like a Prius on a road course. So before you make any more comments about topics you are not all that knowledgable about do yourself a favor and research before speaking.

I thinks its great that you have choosen to take your car beyond the already awesome factory levels and I think competition between tuners is great, they push each other and we the enthusiest reaps the rewards, if there was only one tuner out there tuning AMGs I don't think we would be at the level we are at, there would be no need to push the envelope. You're happy with MHP and I'm happy with evosport, that should be all that matters, right?
That's the reason I'm not sure why u jumped in sorry if u didn't understand what I said basically I asked evosport to send some of there cars out to the track or hook me up with them so we can play? I might have Forgoten to say c63 specifically but that is the forum we are in.. I don't doubt you are fast in a track or on the strip. I'm not that educated about evosport other then the parts that I'm interested in for my car. I'm not interested in you how fast your car is on a track I'm a complete novice and looking for fun races? You want to meet at a road course I'd love to I havnt been I'm sure you would pass me cause I'd prob be in the wall. I'm actually trying to make my first track on the 12 wish me luck! If u go to Mir in October please let me no I'd love to come down and and have fun, I wasn't planning on going but to see some more 63 cars I would.

I agree with your last statement as I'm sure I said that in a post above
Old 09-25-2010, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by ghostbusters
I agree with Jrcart's comments about being happy with him evosport and dodger63 being happy with MHP. I mean seriously, any MHP/evosport/Vath customer would be really happy with their tuned up cars. Btw, this topic has gone WAY OFF TOPIC. It was originally meant to discuss warranties for specially tuned vehicles...till it got hijacked.
But no worries.

On a side note, I believe dodger63 mentioned MHP producing the fastest C63, not a CLK63BS, so Jrcart, your comment about Evosport being the better/faster car tuner (which may hold true, I'm not sure, I don't have evosport gear on my car) based on the fact that they have awesome CLK63s smoking C63s, is kinda, as you said "bringing a gun to a knife fight"

However, it will be awesome to see both Evosport and MHP (maybe Vath too?) to race it out at the strip, a race circuit and on the road. Gives us a general idea of which tuner is suited to our specific needs (mine being everyday road/sometimes circuit-track/barely any dragging). But that's my opinion
Thanks. I didn't say Mhp was the best. How would I no it's what I have and I'm proud of my car and there products I speak highly of them cause it's worked well for me for my needs I'm looking for a kick *** car that can hand cars there a$$. I dabble at the strip actually I've only been 3 times in my life and about 40 runs. I have some power now I'm working on some control mods!

Sorry your thread got hijacked I was just trying to find some people to come race. I will only comment about things I no about like Warranty stuff and drinking from now on thanks and best of luck to you with your mod search!