Dream C63 mods...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 04:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Originally Posted by SMP
I know AMG is working on another Black Series, because a little while back all the original owners that bought a CLK63 BS new got a survey asking what our preferences would be for the new car. Whatever AMG will come up with in the end, I'm sure it will be a really nice car .... with a really nice price tag to match, which will give some people sticker shock
Listen to the exhaust note on the matte black instructors car and you will hear something very pretty and interesting (sound like a SLS?)...the instructor C63 was not even close to stock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guz6zWjkbeE
They are using the Academy as test platform for future C63 BS version development (internals, suspension, lay-out etc). Another proof point is that these cars were used at times to lead out advanced driving group runinng SLSs. They could push us driving the SLSs when they were in the C63s. Yes alot of this performance has to do with the skill of the driver for sure, BUT on straights they moved like a train...way faster than any stock C63 could.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by harrower
Listen to the exhaust note on the matte black instructors car and you will hear something very pretty and interesting (sound like a SLS?)...the instructor C63 was not even close to stock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guz6zWjkbeE
They are using the Academy as test platform for future C63 BS version development (internals, suspension, lay-out etc). Another proof point is that these cars were used at times to lead out advanced driving group runinng SLSs. They could push us driving the SLSs when they were in the C63s. Yes alot of this performance has to do with the skill of the driver for sure, BUT on straights they moved like a train...way faster than any stock C63 could.
Wow, that black C63 sounds like a rabid pit bull!!!
Old 10-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by harrower
That C is custom made by AMG pushing over 600hp+ & has a pro driver behind its wheel....if i recall drivers were told not to bother racing him, as both driver and car would eat them alive, and that they should just give way
Old 10-10-2010, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by jvanbrecht
I don't know you.. yet I have just lost a little respect for you :P

Eva yes... Megan.. can go pound sand...
Either or but the blue eys with brown hair just kills me!

I would like a high compression built up stroker motor and a DCT trans with launch control.