••••ATCO RENTAL••••. Feeler 11-22

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Yeah fun times! As proven today by our runs. Mine C63 was clearly faster! Even with the charcoals and stock filters!

So much you your "Im not going to post on the forums" lol So let it begin now... Damn you just can help yourself huh!

So here it is...

Yes, Jon's car pulled on me 3 runs in a row. I was baffled. I then said lets do a run from a dig. When I hit it from a dig my car bogged big time... I was like "WTF" I looked down.. My traction control was fully on the entire time. Duhhhhh on me.

I informed Jon about it.... Took it off. We raced 3 times after that. Dead heat. Ever so slight pull on me... maybe 1/4 car then dead heat till 140.

Last race from 50 I started pulling on him... Then he pulled on me a bit.. then dead heat till 140.

Pretty much the same car except for Jon's 70lb less weight difference. Put a 70lb sandbag in Jon's car and there would be no difference at all.

Go get em guys! Best of luck to all! Be safe!

Last edited by propain; 11-22-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'07 Charger SRT8
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Fricken awesome Jeff!!!!

I'm glad to see you finally got her in the 10's.... Wow, and people thought Sacramento was fast! What was your previous pb at Sac?

I've done a few things since then though and was just waiting for the right combo of DA and track prep.

You guys are in for a treat if you don't normally run there.