C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fluid MotorUnion C63 AMG Midsections, Now For Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
NOSONYX63 had a fab job for 550$....there trying to commit a robbery
Old 11-19-2010, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 soon!
This piece looks great, but yes a bit pricey. I should have my 63 by mid December and want to have some options lined up. Are there any other companies producing a competing product (bolt on, no welding, replacing all peices from primaries to resonators)?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I don't even know if this piece will ever make production. The vendor stopped posting on this thread and never answered my questions.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:20 PM

C63 soon!
Originally Posted by Sincity
I don't even know if this piece will ever make production. The vendor stopped posting on this thread and never answered my questions.
Thats too bad. This is exactly the kind a peice Im looking for, albeit with a price closer to $1k
Old 11-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys. Yes we still want to produce this product but we need a confirmed list with deposits to jump start production.

About two weeks ago I easily had 10 that "said" they were confirmed but deposits never came through.

If anyone is still interested please let me know and let's make this happen!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 C63
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys. Yes we still want to produce this product but we need a confirmed list with deposits to jump start production.

About two weeks ago I easily had 10 that "said" they were confirmed but deposits never came through.

I'm glad you guys read all the posts and address all of the important issues. Grad 'A' work.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:46 AM

'09 C63 Performance Package - Steel Grey/Sahara Biege
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion

From this note, I feel like I may have missed a substantial new development. I don't remember seeing a list of 10, realistic pricing or track results. I thought the consensus was that even the GB price was 200%-300% too high.

Do you have news to share? I'm still interested.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
Fluid: with all due respect, you have not answered the multiple questions asked about this product.
It seems to me that the vendor was trying to see if there was enough interest to build them at a GP of $1,400 and this never happened because most of us did not get our questions answered and the 2 people that said they would buy and test never came back with the dyno result.
GTpro has a competing product that is cheaper and the only difference would be that it is not 3 inch in diameter. His product have been already proven to be a direct bolt on.
MBH is supposed to also come up with a similar product next week so let's see what happens. I hope MBH will note that no one is interested at $1,400 but there seems to be a lot of interest at under $1K.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by emericr
Fluid: with all due respect, you have not answered the multiple questions asked about this product.

GTpro has a competing product that is cheaper and the only difference would be that it is not 3 inch in diameter. His product have been already proven to be a direct bolt on.

MBH is supposed to also come up with a similar product next week so let's see what happens. I hope MBH will note that no one is interested at $1,400 but there seems to be a lot of interest at under $1K.
Yup
Old 12-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
It seems to me that the vendor was trying to see if there was enough interest to build them at a GP of $1,400 and this never happened because most of us did not get our questions answered and the 2 people that said they would buy and test never came back with the dyno result.
I apologize for the delay in some responses. What are the specific questions unanswered? Please let me know and I will get everything answered for you guys.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
Well, please read the previous posts but most issues resolve around fitment (does it just plug in the OEM pipes), pricing and where are the independent dynos from the 2 users that said they were buying it.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:16 PM

bugatti veyron
OMG u guys r rip off, they are over price.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Well, please read the previous posts but most issues resolve around fitment (does it just plug in the OEM pipes), pricing and where are the independent dynos from the 2 users that said they were buying it.
We're working on getting a system to some people willing to independently dyno.

To answer your main question on fitment; Yes, it plugs right into stock headers and a stock rear section. No welding or any modifications needed.