my C63 is finally here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by AlexCim
You guys carry guns around with you? Whoa.

All I take with me is a jacket, wallet, smokes and a laptop, haha
we lived in Albania(yes its a country lol) when i was growing up and my dad use to carry a Russian AK47 in his W124 250D at all times!
Old 11-09-2010, 01:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Nissan GT-R BE
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
I lived in NOLA for 4 years once, I heard shooting every night , most people I knew were the victims of violent crime, since then Ive never been able to relax, I live in a pretty safe place, but I never want to end up like Dr Petit, I know I can count on myself and my SIG to protect me... on another note, I love Porsches but the AMG C63 seat is amazing and so far the car is amazing, its like a 4 door 993 twin turbo and gobs of torque much better than the M3, some cars will be famous, I believe the C63 is one of those cars, perhaps this is lewd but the hood bulges are cool, looking at them from behind the wheel, its like me pointing my erect ***** at the road and the whole world
Good call, but I think you can go a level higher by getting a class from BSR.

http://www.bsr-inc.com/

Highly recommended.

Sheep
Old 11-09-2010, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
its like me pointing my erect ***** at the road and the whole world
Never thought of it that way.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
haha--great car can't wait to see more pics detailed--nice to have another Zaino user--although I use Menzurna polishes and FMJ on the final.

I do have a cabinet full of Zaino products--unfortuately I'm not "allowed" to have the handgun--I guess I'll have to spray the robbers with Z6 spray!

congrats again on the car, here's the link to when my car arrived and got the spa treatment!
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...1-c63-p31.html
sorry for the hijack--please don't shoot

Last edited by black-clk500; 11-09-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:55 PM

pontiac firefly
Originally Posted by black-clk500
haha--great car can't wait to see more pics detailed--nice to have another Zaino user--although I use Menzurna polishes and FMJ on the final.

I do have a cabinet full of Zaino products--unfortuately I'm not "allowed" to have the handgun--I guess I'll have to spray the robbers with Z6 spray!

congrats again on the car, here's the link to when my car arrived and got the spa treatment!
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...1-c63-p31.html
sorry for the hijack--please don't shoot
Old 11-09-2010, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GT2 C63 and yo sister
heres my GT2, the model is my friends wife, I blurred her face because I haven't had a chance to ask him if its ok to put her up on the net, no paint was harmed in the making of this picture, I believe this was before I got the carbon rear wing
Attached Thumbnails my C63 is finally here-gt2pic1.jpg  

Last edited by Dark_Knight; 11-09-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
heres my GT2, the model is my friends wife, I blurred her face because I haven't had a chance to ask him if its ok to put her up on the net, no paint was harmed in the making of this picture, I believe this was before I got the carbon rear wing
bad boy

why didn't you get the big navi?
Old 11-09-2010, 08:20 PM

no more AMG
thanks for the comments guys! SIG 226, one of the older ones when they were still made in Germany, the entire time I have owned the weapon it has never jammed except once with crappy aluminum cased ammo, its accurate and its like a great car, you can almost "think" the bullets to where you want them to go
I have aP226 9mm, a P226 .40, and a P220 .45, all older like yours. The only time I've ever jammed a round is shooting some crappy aluminum ammo called "Blazer." Nice car... nice gun
Old 11-09-2010, 08:51 PM

GT2 C63 and yo sister
Originally Posted by NickZag
I have aP226 9mm, a P226 .40, and a P220 .45, all older like yours. The only time I've ever jammed a round is shooting some crappy aluminum ammo called "Blazer." Nice car... nice gun
exactly, jammed with Blazer, Im thinking of buying a SIG 226 Navy in the future, I looked at a Blackwater Edition, but the particular example I saw at the gun show didnt seem built well so I passed
Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM

GT2 C63 and yo sister
Originally Posted by olszowa12
bad boy

why didn't you get the big navi?
I spent all my monkey on the development pckg I had to save somewhere, I skipped the 19 inch wheels also because I love the look of the 18s and I read on the forum they were also better for the track, drove her some more today, I must say this may be the best sedan in the world, I do not at all regret not going with the M3 after driving my C63, the M3 was a scalpel, this is a battle axe. Im not past break in miles, I dont know if I even care its an autobox yet
Old 11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
thanks for the comments guys! SIG 226, one of the older ones when they were still made in Germany, the entire time I have owned the weapon it has never jammed except once with crappy aluminum cased ammo, its accurate and its like a great car, you can almost "think" the bullets to where you want them to go
What's up, man.

My Glock 19 is that dependable. The only time it ever jammed was with some junk, range-bought reloads. Even though it's not exactly known for accuracy, I'm like a surgeon with it.

Btw, you're car looks great. I've never seen them before with the cardboard on the inside. That's very cool.

Edit: Just looked at the GT2 pics, very nice. The car looks good too. jk

Last edited by SonnyakaPig; 11-09-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
I love new stuff like it's a sickness...I love cardboard and plastic wrap and blue sticky tape and foam and popcorn packing and zip ties and all that stuff. I love the smell of it, the newness of it all. I would just keep all that stuff in the car and it would make the car be like new every damn day you own it. Yeah I'm silly like that. I live in a wax museum and love keeping stuff like the first day I bought it. Remember Ms. Havisham from Great Expectations? Yeah she ain't got nothin on me...

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 11-09-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
I love new stuff like it's a sickness...I love cardboard and plastic wrap and blue sticky tape and foam and popcorn packing and zip ties and all that stuff. I love the smell of it, the newness of it all. I would just keep all that stuff in the car and it would make the car be like new every damn day you own it. Yeah I'm silly like that. I live in a wax museum and love keeping stuff like the first day I bought it. Remember Ms. Havisham from Great Expectations? Yeah she ain't got nothin on me...
I completely feel you on everything EXCEPT "popcorn." Just the thought of it, makes my stomach turn. When I open a box and see it, I know what's in store. haha
Old 11-09-2010, 10:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 09 C63, Vipers (sold)
H&K compact 40 is my carry!! BTW, nice car....enjoy!!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Out Of Control!

Congrats on the new car!

Question for Dark Knight.

When is the sequel coming out? And can i get an autograph?
Old 11-10-2010, 12:32 PM

2009 C63 with Eurocharged tune and charcoal delete
Originally Posted by Sincity
True. We lost a cop in North Las Vegas last year in November. He was in plain clothes in his garage when he was robbed by a bunch of young men, one of which lived in his sub-division. In the ensuing gun battle, he was shot and eventually passed away. The shooter was reportedley shot in the crotch and that is how they linked the shootings. Completely random and if it can happen to an officer, it can happen to us. RIP officer Nettleton.

http://www.ktnv.com/global/story.asp?s=11536036
Wow, this thread is scary. Didn't realize that many of you were armed on a regular basis. Perhaps if the Vegas cop hadn't had a gun and had simply given the thugs his wallet (mostly replaceable items) they would have left, and he'd still be alive. Know what happens to a lot of people who carry guns? Strangely enough, they get shot. And between Dark Knight's gun love and hood-***** fantasy he sounds like an interesting guy. For a therapist. Yikes !!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 01:19 PM

V8, Flat 6, V6, & Turbo flat 4
Congrats on the new ride, and nice GT2 also.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:33 PM
cek

'10 C63 AMG P31, '88 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe, '78 Toyota FJ40, '10 Audi Q7 TDi
Originally Posted by Palladin
Wow, this thread is scary. Didn't realize that many of you were armed on a regular basis. Perhaps if the Vegas cop hadn't had a gun and had simply given the thugs his wallet (mostly replaceable items) they would have left, and he'd still be alive. Know what happens to a lot of people who carry guns? Strangely enough, they get shot. And between Dark Knight's gun love and hood-***** fantasy he sounds like an interesting guy. For a therapist. Yikes !!!!!
->
Old 11-10-2010, 01:35 PM

SOLD both: 1987 560SL 2003 ML320
"Perhaps if the Vegas cop hadn't had a gun and had simply given the thugs his wallet (mostly replaceable items) they would have left, and he'd still be alive.” VERY naive assumption. These days the thugs shoot first and rob second. The punks that shot the officer were predators, pure and simple. The passive approach to predation by street animals simply does not work anymore. The comment about people that carry firearms getting shot is also not fact based. BUT, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs.

Congrats on the C63 and for exercising your 2nd amendment rights.

PS: The GT2? Awesome as well.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:41 PM

2009 E350, 2002 GT2, 2004 SC M3, 2010 C63
Some criminals where I live got smart and started following people home from the store..one of them was my wife.

If it wasn't for my Glock 23 and preparation for such an encounter I am sure that something bad would have happened.

OMG, I just checked and palladin lives in Houston. I live in Sugarland and I can guarantee most Texans are not of the "lay down and take it up the *** from criminals" mindset that he promotes.

There are several University funded studies that strongly indicate that when crime is actually lower in places where a significant portion of the citizenry is armed.

If you try and rob me you had better be prepared for a gun battle.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:59 PM

no more AMG
Without getting into a large argument, I choose to take full advantage of my 2nd amendment right

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future." Adolf Hitler
Old 11-10-2010, 02:14 PM

2009 C63 with Eurocharged tune and charcoal delete
Originally Posted by NickZag
Without getting into a large argument, I choose to take full advantage of my 2nd amendment right

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future." Adolf Hitler
Wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any weirder, a Hitler quote. I won't comment on this again since it appears that I am in the minority on this subject, and normally I try to keep political and social commentary out of my posts. Guess I got carried away. One thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that perhaps the only thing better than the right to bear arms is the freedom of speech. Nice to see all the different opinions on this.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lets get back to the newness of the car....I can smell it now...

smmmmmmmm......hhhhhhhhaaaaaa.........fresh.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Lets get back to the newness of the car....I can smell it now...

smmmmmmmm......hhhhhhhhaaaaaa.........fresh.

Am I the only one here that hates the smell of new leather? That smell gives me a massive headache!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by I am Jeff
Am I the only one here that hates the smell of new leather? That smell gives me a massive headache!
I don't think its the leather maybe its the vinyle...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my C63 is finally here