I knew it was going to be bad but...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Yeah you do. You got hurricanes blowing furniture at your car and wet, wet summers and springs that reak havoc on your welds and joints with the formation of rust from moisture. Not to mention slip sliding away and that humidity that wont let your engine breathe, like running a 8th grader with asthma around the track without his inhaler....So get your wipers and rain coat going.

and bugs....
Old 12-11-2010, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MY11 C63
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
i know this is not answering anything about this thread but why is there always someone that has to be an idiot . the guy asked a simple question about his car . there is no need to call someone a dumbass . if the guy wants to drive his car in snow , or even off a cliff , it's entirely up to him . you should join a Bugatti forum and stay off this one if those are the comments you are going to leave .
+1, except for the cliff comment...hehehe
Old 12-13-2010, 12:03 PM

C63 AMG (Performance & Premium Package) Audi RS4
Hey Guys........it's all about delivery.......

There are ways to make a point without sounding arrogant and vidictive

I actually agree with what bugattiveyron88 has posted but I DISAGREE with how he conveys his meassage.

If you live where I think you live, then I would strongly consider a winter vehicle. I live in similar conditions to the muskoka's with a wicked lake effect. My subdivision is poorly plowed and it snows heavy and erractically here to the point where my snow plower needs to be here 4-5 times a day.......which he will cannot do. In fact he got stuck in my driveway last week and he drives a Ford F-250 HD diesel with a lot of weight on the bed!!! I got stuck many times last year and once this year. I now have a Chevy Silverado with new snow tires and am VERY HAPPY with this decision.

I have made this point many times before.......if your roads are plowed consistently, you will not have a problem (ie. most major cities). This car will will consistently get stuck or you will lose ESP,braking everytime you try to drive it through 10cm of snow +/- ice or more. Please use some common sense and learn from the mistake of others.

All the best
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM

2008 C63
Originally Posted by stirlingkool
There are ways to make a point without sounding arrogant and vidictive

I actually agree with what bugattiveyron88 has posted but I DISAGREE with how he conveys his meassage.

If you live where I think you live, then I would strongly consider a winter vehicle. I live in similar conditions to the muskoka's with a wicked lake effect. My subdivision is poorly plowed and it snows heavy and erractically here to the point where my snow plower needs to be here 4-5 times a day.......which he will cannot do. In fact he got stuck in my driveway last week and he drives a Ford F-250 HD diesel with a lot of weight on the bed!!! I got stuck many times last year and once this year. I now have a Chevy Silverado with new snow tires and am VERY HAPPY with this decision.

I have made this point many times before.......if your roads are plowed consistently, you will not have a problem (ie. most major cities). This car will will consistently get stuck or you will lose ESP,braking everytime you try to drive it through 10cm of snow +/- ice or more. Please use some common sense and learn from the mistake of others.

All the best
If I lived in Muskoka in the winter, I agree with you, it would be a terrible decision. I'm in metro Montreal however, where snow clearing happens relatively regularly. As long as I get some new tires, and strategically avoid hills in the worst condition, then I'll be fine.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:54 PM

C63 AMG (Performance & Premium Package) Audi RS4
Yes. Avoiding hills is essential

I learned that the hard way.

Originally Posted by Muskoka_AMG
If I lived in Muskoka in the winter, I agree with you, it would be a terrible decision. I'm in metro Montreal however, where snow clearing happens relatively regularly. As long as I get some new tires, and strategically avoid hills in the worst condition, then I'll be fine.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
13 Lamborghini SL, 09 C63, Vipers (sold)
Nice thing about living in Texas......winters are pretty nice for driving....Summer, however, can be brutal!!
Old 12-15-2010, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C55, 09 E350
Driving in snow sucks. I went to big bear and it was like fast and the furious tokyo drift. My car was all over the place there were constant patches of ice. Next time I am putting on the traction cables. They didn't require them at the time, but these cars are not meant for this type of driving. If you live in a place like that it would be a must for good snow tires.