Vbox 60-130 OE Tune C63 w/ Gintani Headers + Full Exhaust vs Stock C63 w/ P31

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by mthis
no race exhaust, you crazy i cant drive that every day.
Yeah, I hear ya. Headers on my DD would probably be to much.

So you guys think the MHP headers and Cat deletes alone make the same power as the Gintani Headers + Full exhaust? Thats pretty impressive for the MHP headers.

Last edited by propain; 02-27-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by propain

So you guys think the MHP headers and Cat deletes alone make the same power as the Gintani Headers + Full exhaust? Thats pretty impressive for the MHP headers.
I trust no one especially when there's money to be made! Mhp are true long tune headers not mid length like the gintani, if you add race muffler system to the car and headers it flows much much better + it saves significant weight on the car? less Weight plus more horsepower = faster times a true race exhust should save 40lbs, that's I good amount of weight + factor in if the other car has pp that would include the lighter break rotors which helps allot! Lighter wheels would also be huge in the 60-130
Old 02-27-2011, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by dodger63
I trust no one especially when there's money to be made! Mhp are true long tune headers not mid length like the gintani, if you add race muffler system to the car and headers it flows much much better + it saves significant weight on the car? less Weight plus more horsepower = faster times a true race exhust should save 40lbs, that's I good amount of weight + factor in if the other car has pp that would include the lighter break rotors which helps allot! Lighter wheels would also be huge in the 60-130
I hear ya, I question all including MHP. I'm sure Andy and MHP are HIGHLY invested in keeping you and his customers in the top spot. It works both ways in this case. I would think Jeremy is as motivated to make his car look as fast as possible as Andy is in making yours. That's the business I guess. Hopefully we do get more "independent" racers soon from OE.

I saw Jeremy state that the headers were long tube in the original post about them and then you and supers correction. He didn't address it after that though. I agree by the definition and the location of the collector they are not a true long tube. Do you think the MHP headers makes the same power as this full race exhaust including the Gintani headers?

Did Jeremy have lighter wheels and rotors in this 60-130 time?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels

Yes. A True LT header 4-1 vs a Full lenth tri y should made 10-15 rw more

Mhp tune/header car is good for 100rw gain ove stock with filters and so is the OE tune header filter exhaust 100rw gain but dift Dyno dift atmosphere

It is possible for the OE tune/header/filter/exhaust to make mire power then a tune header filter MHP car

The MHP headers are made to make the most possible power out of a header. True Long tubes 1 7/8 to 4-1 to 3inch With mikes race exhaust there is no other exhaust headers system out there that will make more power.

Last edited by mthis; 02-27-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by mthis
Yes. A True LT header 4-1 vs a Full lenth tri y should made 10-15 rw more

Mhp tune/header car is good for 100rw gain ove stock with filters and so is the OE tune header filter exhaust 100rw gain but dift Dyno dift atmosphere

It is possible for the OE tune/header/filter/exhaust to make mire power then a tune header filter MHP car.

The MHP headers are made to make the most possible power out of a header. True Long tubes 1 7/8 to 4-1 to 3inch With mikes race exhaust there is no other exhaust headers system out there that will make more power.
Good info! Thanks!
Old 02-27-2011, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Good info! Thanks!
You know what would be a good set up my car with the gintani exhaust
Old 02-27-2011, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I'm sure Andy is but as far as I no we are all payig customers of his! So that makes it a bit different! The tune and headers are great I own Mhp products they got me were I am today.. I'm sure as other guys get into the game bringing different tunes and headers out the gap will get closer but as for now mthis Mhp tune header run of 11.12 Is the best I've seen if he added a race exhust and race tune he would pin a 10

I hear ya, I question all including MHP. I'm sure Andy and MHP are HIGHLY invested in keeping you and his customers in the top spot. It works both ways in this case. I would think Jeremy is as motivated to make his car look as fast as possible as Andy is in making yours. That's the business I guess. Hopefully we do get more "independent" racers soon from OE.

I saw Jeremy state that the headers were long tube in the original post about them and then you and supers correction. He didn't address it after that though. I agree by the definition and the location of the collector they are not a true long tube. Do you think the MHP headers makes the same power as this full race exhaust including the Gintani headers?

Did Jeremy have lighter wheels and rotors in this 60-130 time?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 C63 w/ P31
Update from DIVEXXTREME @ 6speedonline.
After verification, it turns out that DD GT3 RD actually ran a 9.79,
and Jeremy@OE with the headers and exhaust ran a 8.51.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Are the numbers posted on 6speed?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 C63 w/ P31
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Are the numbers posted on 6speed?
they are, well mine is in the list...I dont think they added Jeremy to the list cause he is not a member there, but if you go to the end of the our times are discussed

here:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...-list-248.html

also discussed on another Benz forum that is blocked here I believe, but named on the vbox sheets on page 1 of this thread

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 02-27-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
they are, well mine is in the list...I dont think they added Jeremy to the list cause he is not a member there, but if you go to the end of the our times are discussed

here:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...-list-248.html

also discussed on another Benz forum that is banned here, but named on the vbox sheets on page 1 of this thread
Thanks for the link!