C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Dads Performance New Carbon Fiber Trunk with Integrated Aggressive Spoiler!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
I will have one trunk here in Florida next week available if anyone wants to jump on it. There is three more on the water.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

The weight is 50% of the stock trunk. 28# stock vs 14# C/F.
You will also get a brand new MB emblem on the trunk.

The pricing is:
C/F - $1460

This price includes freight to the USA. All you pay is the freight from Florida to you. Thats usually around $100 just like the hood. If you are outside the US I will discount the trunk and get you a price for shipping and it can go directly to you. Please let me know who's interested.

Here's what I have so far. I have now committed to ten which leaves four for stock.

Its the same as before. I will need 50% deposit and then I can get the order started.

Anyone else?

1. Dads C63 - Arrived 4/11/2011
2. mr-flyer - Shipped
3. PetroC63 - will have 4/13/2011
4. Alrasheed1991 - picked up.
5. Hiro - Shipped 4/29/2011
6. Off Forum sale - be here next week
7. be here next week.
8. Jae Duk - dibs on one.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dads Perf. LLC; 04-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Hey Guys,
I have one left coming the end of this month that isn't taken if anyone is interested.

THANK YOU!
Keith
Old 06-14-2011, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP
I would be interested in one ! How much is it shipped ?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by faresuae
I would be interested in one ! How much is it shipped ?
They are $1460 plus shipping to you within the US. The freight has been approximately $90 trucking for a total of $1550 shipped.

I have the one coming that is not taken if you want to put your name on it.

Thank you!!
Keith
Old 06-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Many of us have discussed through PM's the one trunk that isn't taken that will arrive later this week here in Florida with the rest. All the preceeding orders will ship by the end of this week so I'm finally caught up. If you are seriously interested in this one please let me know. I will be ordering more but this is the last one available now. Thank you for your interest!!

Keith
Old 06-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
I have one trunk in stock finally if anyone is interested. Its here in Florida.

A big THANK YOU to all who already ordered them!!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 C63
I WANT TO BUY ONE OF THOSE!!

Originally Posted by Dads Perf. LLC
I have one trunk in stock finally if anyone is interested. Its here in Florida.

A big THANK YOU to all who already ordered them!!
Hey KIETH, I really like this piece and I'm willing to order this trunk in carbon fiber. HOWEVER, I have one concern. While looking at pictures, I noticed that the line above the license plate part, that carries on to the tail lights, it doesn't line up to be exact. Is that a production mistake or something?

Because on the stock trunk the line is an exact match.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts
1999 C43, 2008 P30 E63, 2014 SQ5
WOW!!! DADS is really taking the C63 to the next level The hood is SICK the trunk is SICK and I'm sure whatever else he has up his sleeve will be SICK as well
Old 06-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Naif647
Hey KIETH, I really like this piece and I'm willing to order this trunk in carbon fiber. HOWEVER, I have one concern. While looking at pictures, I noticed that the line above the license plate part, that carries on to the tail lights, it doesn't line up to be exact. Is that a production mistake or something?

Because on the stock trunk the line is an exact match.
I have the same concern and yes they don't line up exactly when closed. I believe maybe a professional body shop can make it happen. The carbon fiber trunk is an exact match to the metal trunk dimensionally. However, when the carbon fiber is closed it flexes just a tiny bit and allows the line to raise just a little due to the rubber seal that is tight against the underneath side of the trunk. You can push the trunk down to make them line up but when you release your hand it will come back up just that tiny bit. In order to compensate for that flex they would have to make the line a little lower and then that deviates from the stock design. its a catch 22. I hope you understand what I mean.

Probably about 150mph the down force on the trunk will make the lines line up but I've never had anyone take a picture from behind at that speed.

Thanks for the compliments and interests. You guys have a great Sunday!

Keith
Old 06-26-2011, 09:41 AM

'09 C63
Originally Posted by Dads Perf. LLC
I have the same concern and yes they don't line up exactly when closed. I believe maybe a professional body shop can make it happen. The carbon fiber trunk is an exact match to the metal trunk dimensionally. However, when the carbon fiber is closed it flexes just a tiny bit and allows the line to raise just a little due to the rubber seal that is tight against the underneath side of the trunk. You can push the trunk down to make them line up but when you release your hand it will come back up just that tiny bit. In order to compensate for that flex they would have to make the line a little lower and then that deviates from the stock design. its a catch 22. I hope you understand what I mean.

Probably about 150mph the down force on the trunk will make the lines line up but I've never had anyone take a picture from behind at that speed.

Thanks for the compliments and interests. You guys have a great Sunday!

Keith
Understood, thanks for explaining bro. It's not a big issue, and it isn't enough to stop me from buying this amazing trunk, but my last concern is > if the trunk flexes, and that's what's causing it to raise a bit, does that mean that it isn't sealed/closed properly? or is it sealed tight but the exterior part alone is what flexes? Does it have a tight fit when closed?

Last edited by Naif647; 06-26-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Naif647
Understood, thanks for explaining bro. It's not a big issue, and it isn't enough to stop me from buying this amazing trunk, but my last concern is > if the trunk flexes, and that's what's causing it to raise a bit, does that mean that it isn't sealed/closed properly? or is it sealed tight but the exterior part alone is what flexes? Does it have a tight fit when closed?
No sealing problems. The rubber gasket/seal is very tall and thick. No leaking problems at all.
Thanks,
Keith
Old 12-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Hey Guys,
I have a small order for a trunk and will offer the special holiday pricing if you are interested.

FRP trunk is $890 flus freight.
Carbon Fiber trunk is $1240 plus freight.

Merry Christmas!
THANK YOU!!
Keith
Old 01-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG
Haven't been real busy with the trunks and hoods lately but just shipped a couple more this week. They do look really good so I wanted to remind those who have been around a while and bring them up to those that are new.
Just shipped this week.

Please let me know if you are interested in the trunk or hood.
THANK YOU again to all that bought them!

Keith
Old 01-14-2012, 12:22 PM

2000 mercedes
Well they look excellent, if I got one I'd polish the heck out of it to remove the holograms, but other than that, they are awesome.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:27 PM

2018 E63s
you think this can fit on the my coupe??