C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

2012 C63 Order Information

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2024 EQE 43 AMG SUV
Awesome Makes me wanna hop in my car now at 2 am and drive it like it's stolen...
Old 11-01-2011, 05:01 AM

bmw 7 series
great.. share more..
Old 11-01-2011, 06:09 PM

2013 C63 Coupe P31, waiting on W205 Coupe S
My car was built last week! Awaiting shipment...
Old 11-01-2011, 09:32 PM

2012 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by jdlnmia
My car was built last week! Awaiting shipment...
Sweeeet! Got a call from my dealer and he said mines built and at the port waiting to be shipped also!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:36 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
Originally Posted by flooby
Sweeeet! Got a call from my dealer and he said mines built and at the port waiting to be shipped also!
That makes three of us that have our cars at the port right now. Mine was built last week and I'm resisting the urge to mail my dealer and see if there is an update.

Ours might be on the same boat to LA Flooby, I think that is their processing center for the west coast.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:29 PM

2012 C63 Coupe P31
Hey Guys, Just a quick question on if I have any options with what has happened to my order. Ordered the Coupe back in August ( Canadian order) and was originally told to expect it around the end of Oct. or early Nov. So a month goes by and then the dealer said that the order would be delayed a little because of the Perf.Pack. so not to expect delivery until end of Nov. or very early Dec. So I go into the dealer a couple of weeks ago and we get to talking about when the car will be here and they tell me its delayed again because of the Red/Black seats and not to expect it until end of Dec. but to also keep in mind because of all the holidays around this time its more like an early to mid January pick up time. So I go from expecting the car in November with perhaps two months of driving time to look forward too ( because of our Canadian winters) to all of a sudden picking the car up and storing it in my garage for 3 months. I'm wondering if I have any options since I don't feel like paying 3 months ( I'm leasing) to have a car in my garage. It's not like I'm loosing a ton of money, but at the same time don't feel like throwing a few thousand dollars away either. Is this a valid complaint or should I just suck it up and be happy I've got the car coming lol?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:47 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
Originally Posted by CK17
Hey Guys, Just a quick question on if I have any options with what has happened to my order. Ordered the Coupe back in August ( Canadian order) and was originally told to expect it around the end of Oct. or early Nov. So a month goes by and then the dealer said that the order would be delayed a little because of the Perf.Pack. so not to expect delivery until end of Nov. or very early Dec. So I go into the dealer a couple of weeks ago and we get to talking about when the car will be here and they tell me its delayed again because of the Red/Black seats and not to expect it until end of Dec. but to also keep in mind because of all the holidays around this time its more like an early to mid January pick up time. So I go from expecting the car in November with perhaps two months of driving time to look forward too ( because of our Canadian winters) to all of a sudden picking the car up and storing it in my garage for 3 months. I'm wondering if I have any options since I don't feel like paying 3 months ( I'm leasing) to have a car in my garage. It's not like I'm loosing a ton of money, but at the same time don't feel like throwing a few thousand dollars away either. Is this a valid complaint or should I just suck it up and be happy I've got the car coming lol?
Sorry to hear you are having problem. I know there have been delays both for the performance pack and for some interior options so he may be honest with that but then I've seen others order well after you and get a duild date for those. It seems with MB it is much luck as dealer skill at manipulating the order system.

As for your options, have you paid any money yet? Even if you placed a deposit it should be refundable. Just say to him the car has been delayed delayed for months and now it makes more sense to place an order for spring delivery. if you live in an area with more than one dealer, shop around. They love to make customers from other dealers happy and will probably treat you really well.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM

2012 C63 Coupe P31
Smile

Originally Posted by CaliSun
Sorry to hear you are having problem. I know there have been delays both for the performance pack and for some interior options so he may be honest with that but then I've seen others order well after you and get a duild date for those. It seems with MB it is much luck as dealer skill at manipulating the order system.

As for your options, have you paid any money yet? Even if you placed a deposit it should be refundable. Just say to him the car has been delayed delayed for months and now it makes more sense to place an order for spring delivery. if you live in an area with more than one dealer, shop around. They love to make customers from other dealers happy and will probably treat you really well.
I've only put down a refundable deposit on the order ( haven't signed any papers since the car delivery keeps getting pushed back). I asked the dealer if we could delay the delivery date again (since they seem to be good at that lol) and they said that it has to go forward as is. I was hoping that I would be able to get some resolution from my dealer that was good for both of us. I'm still getting the car, I just don't want to have it teasing me in my garage for 3 months ( I know I'll end up driving it when I shouldn't and don't want any mishaps) but they didn't offer any options so I figured I'd ask on here before I go cancelling the order and putting in a new order at a new dealer...why give business to people who don't want to help me.
I appreciate the reply, thanks
Old 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
You would think they would want to work with you and keep your business but their loss can be your gain. The first dealer I went to was feeding me a bunch of BS about my order so I called a new one and get my deposit back. The one I'm with now treats me great and are honest with me so they have a new loyal customer.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:25 PM

2012 C63 Coupe P31
You would think they'd want business, but if they aren't willing to offer any solutions ( I'm willing to compromise if they'd even offer options) then I'll have to cancel and go to one of the other dealers.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:42 PM

2016 G550
Originally Posted by CK17
You would think they'd want business, but if they aren't willing to offer any solutions ( I'm willing to compromise if they'd even offer options) then I'll have to cancel and go to one of the other dealers.
If you are doing a custom spec car with PP and red/white seats then I would stick with the dealer you are currently with. If you place a new order with a new dealer you will have to start the waiting game all over again, you don't want to lose your allocation spot in line.

Most of our orders have been pushed back, mine got pushed back over 3 months as well, CaliSun's too.

All I can really say is it's worth the wait
Old 11-02-2011, 08:27 PM

2012 C63 Coupe P31
Originally Posted by enochroot
If you are doing a custom spec car with PP and red/white seats then I would stick with the dealer you are currently with. If you place a new order with a new dealer you will have to start the waiting game all over again, you don't want to lose your allocation spot in line.

Most of our orders have been pushed back, mine got pushed back over 3 months as well, CaliSun's too.

All I can really say is it's worth the wait
I have no problem waiting. I asked them to delay the delivery date because they moved it so many times that the car will now arrive in the middle of winter instead of the fall so it will be a garage trophy instead of drivable. This is where I have the problem... when I originally ordered the car I passed on certain options to ensure delivery before the winter, but now because of delays the car is coming in winter anyway. So I don't want to receive it now until March, but they're unwilling to compromise on this
Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 AM

2012 C63 Sedan
That makes three of us that have our cars at the port right now. Mine was built last week and I'm resisting the urge to mail my dealer and see if there is an update.

Ours might be on the same boat to LA Flooby, I think that is their processing center for the west coast.
Awesome! I'm getting super antsy just sitting here waiting haha. Did the dealer tell you the name of the vessel its going to be on?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:23 AM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
Awesome! I'm getting super antsy just sitting here waiting haha. Did the dealer tell you the name of the vessel its going to be on?
No not yet, he said he would tell me when he knew so I'm fighting the urge to call him every day while I wait!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:59 PM

2012 C63 Sedan
No not yet, he said he would tell me when he knew so I'm fighting the urge to call him every day while I wait!
haha well I emailed my dealer and he said the cars on a ship called Volans Leader and ETA is 11/29. maybe that'll be the ship your cars on too!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:15 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
haha well I emailed my dealer and he said the cars on a ship called Volans Leader and ETA is 11/29. maybe that'll be the ship your cars on too!
I sent him a mail, he's driving in to work so will check later today. lol

Nice, your car is almost clear of the English Channel and into the Atlantic already! According to the tracking it is chugging along at around 20mph.
http://marinetraffic.com/ais/default...0&type_color=7

Last edited by CaliSun; 11-03-2011 at 02:20 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:31 PM

2012 C63 Sedan
woot woot! can't wait!
Old 11-03-2011, 02:40 PM

2016 G550
May Volans Leader have a safe a fast voyage!

I think the worst part of the wait for me was when it was on the boat, I looked at marintetraffic.com 100 times a day

CaliSun are you also on that ship?
Old 11-03-2011, 02:42 PM

2012 C63 Sedan

I think the worst part of the wait for me was when it was on the boat, I looked at marintetraffic.com 100 times a day

lol yup! I'm constantly checking on it haha. Atleast it gives me something to do instead of sit here wondering how much longer i'm gonna have to wait!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:05 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1

Yup, just heard back from the dealer and we're on the same ship!!

This is getting exciting!!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:53 PM

C63 Coupe Edition 1
I think our ship captain is drunk! he is taking a very unusual route through the English channel.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:22 PM

2012 C63, '07 Acura MDX
Finally got my order in. Diamond white sedan, black/red interior, limited slip, and some other stuff. Now the hurry up and wait game.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:02 PM

C63
Originally Posted by biglee73
Finally got my order in. Diamond white sedan, black/red interior, limited slip, and some other stuff. Now the hurry up and wait game.
What build date did you get?
Old 11-09-2011, 03:10 PM

2016 G550
Originally Posted by biglee73
Nice specs!

Love the white on black/red! my favorite color combo.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:53 PM

2012 C63, '07 Acura MDX
Originally Posted by BayAreaC63
What build date did you get?
I haven't received a build date yet. Not sure how long it takes to get a build date once the order was submitted.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 C63 Order Information