Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
FORST REVIEW OF YOKOHAMA NEOVA

FIRST REVIEW OF YOKOHAMA NEOVA :

i have to say that these things are pretty damn good so far . i remember when i first got the S-Drives and they didnt hook up or react anything like the Neovas . i don't think it matters what tires you go with , none are going to hook up perfect but the Neovas are pretty good . from a stop , of course they spin , but they hook up pretty quick . from a roll ( about 30mph ) when you smash the throttle , the tires really do put the power down . i don't have any tracks around here so all i can give is my review of street use , but i would have to say that these tires are definately recommended for play time .

i give them

Last edited by BAD430BENZ; 07-05-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
I just tried ordering these from America's Tire.... I've loved them on other cars and want them on the C63 but they are telling me they are not load rated for the C63? wth?? I thought Yoko was making them specifically for the C63 now... I suppose I could ignore the load rating or maybe America's Tire is incorrect....
Old 10-12-2011, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck
I just tried ordering these from America's Tire.... I've loved them on other cars and want them on the C63 but they are telling me they are not load rated for the C63? wth?? I thought Yoko was making them specifically for the C63 now... I suppose I could ignore the load rating or maybe America's Tire is incorrect....
never heard of that....i have them and no problems here
Old 10-12-2011, 04:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What I like!
I think America's Tire is just being cautious (thank-u-lawyers ) since they're saying MB recommends a 95W load level in the front. However I just took a look at my own pic of my car on the scales and unless I had two 300+ lb people sitting up front (not gonna happen) I would never exceed the 91W load rating of 235/18s in AD08 Neovas. Weight distribution would obviously change during hard corning but I think Neovas are just fine... but now that I've done some searching I'm thinking of trying the Michelin PSS...

Old 10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Ive heard great things about those tires.