Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Originally Posted by stangxs
Mature section? Is there a senior citizen section on this forum that I'm not aware of??? Or is that the CLS and S section??

I'm a proud member of the "immature" section
I'm beyond mature.. is there a section for me.. Geriatric I guess would be appropriate :P
Old 10-06-2011, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Counting down till the lock....
Old 10-06-2011, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I've done my part and said my bit, I'm outta this thread and gonna let the attorneys take the lead. This is far from over but I assume that the results will be posted in a different thread that is going to make for some very interesting reading when it surfaces.

In case anyone is wondering Tyson is a ficticous character, and I now have the proof of that.

....I'm outta here
Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
Originally Posted by jrcart

In case anyone is wondering Tyson is a ficticous character, and I now have the proof of that.

....I'm outta here
You cannot just drop a bombshell like that.. I demand proof of your proof that the character is fictitious....

Okay.. I think this thread is sufficiently derailed and turning into an joke fest.. I'm done too.. maybe..
Old 10-06-2011, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
so what is it? fake? real? druggie on crack? IM SO CURIOUS!!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
I've done my part and said my bit, I'm outta this thread and gonna let the attorneys take the lead. This is far from over but I assume that the results will be posted in a different thread that is going to make for some very interesting reading when it surfaces.

....I'm outta here
Imagine that

Great job, can't wait for the new thread
Old 10-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few
Alright guys, time for an FMU update.

We just received some information that has us feeling pretty disappointed and sickened by this whole event. We're not even sure what to do with it at this point, but we have contacted the right people to help us out in a situation like this.

I apologize that it's all in vague comments, but in all honesty, we're not going to run our business like a lot of businesses do on various forums, being at each others' throats; we're not perfect, but we're willing to try - day in and day out - to make our mark on the industry. We come from the old-school mentality that our hard work, ethics and determination will speak for themselves and bring in the type of customer that respects that.

We're not sure of any parties' intentions or the reasoning behind it, but what we do know is that somebody out there felt that this was the best way to express the feelings they had.

We've undergone this style of attacks before in recent months, and what we've just learned is going to have us re-evaluate prior incidences as well.

We want to thank those of you that have given us your support, and even if you didn't support us, thanks for your patience in the matter. Hopefully anybody reading this will give us the benefit of the doubt.

Since we've talked to a few people now, we were advised to pull a "Tyson" and not get into further details.

To Tyson(s), whether you had a legitimate claim or not from the outset, which we're still trying to determine, the way this issue has been handled would make it hard for anybody to resolve in a swift and efficient manner. At the end of the day, we like to think of ourselves as hard-working and good-hearted people. This has been a test of our patience, as it would be for anybody. If any of these previous posts on other forums are in some way related to you, should those posts be resolved in some manner, we would view it as an extension of an olive branch and we'll be much more sympathetic in this situation that is now coming to a head.

We do apologize for the time wasted in this thread. Speaking of time wasted, it's about time I get back to the remainder of my job.

See you all soon.

Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 10-06-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 10-06-2011, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
You guys should take legal action if this Tyson person is proven to be fictitious. This would prevent others from slandering your company.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:59 PM

'14 CLA 45
This is like an end of a really long and bad movie
Old 10-06-2011, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by bushburninc63
You guys should take legal action if this Tyson person is proven to be fictitious. This would prevent others from slandering your company.
Ah dude, didn't you read they are taking the tyson approach
Old 10-06-2011, 03:08 PM

c63, 11 e350 (DD)
Originally Posted by kickR
This is like an end of a really long and bad movie

Long? Yes. Bad? Not really. But i'm also going to be suing Tyson for time/money lost at work while reading this thread.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You can sue if you like put you probably wont win. You would need to show damages. It would be fun to scare him though and drag his *** to court a few times. Aside from that if you did win the guy is probably some 20 year old kid living with mommy. Good luck getting any money out of that mess.

No harm done. Everyone knows hes full of it. Lock the thread and get on with your lives.

I would sue MBW for not closing this thread about 9 pages ago and letting this false claim go on for as long as it did.

C63 AMG
Tyson a kid.... Without a car. Probably with his friends laughing at all this. I would bet money on it.
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT

....I'm outta here
ok ok.....now i want proof that you have proof that he has no proof
Old 10-06-2011, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Alright guys, time for an FMU update.

We just received some information that has us feeling pretty disappointed and sickened by this whole event. We're not even sure what to do with it at this point, but we have contacted the right people to help us out in a situation like this.

I apologize that it's all in vague comments, but in all honesty, we're not going to run our business like a lot of businesses do on various forums, being at each others' throats; we're not perfect, but we're willing to try - day in and day out - to make our mark on the industry. We come from the old-school mentality that our hard work, ethics and determination will speak for themselves and bring in the type of customer that respects that.

We're not sure of any parties' intentions or the reasoning behind it, but what we do know is that somebody out there felt that this was the best way to express the feelings they had.

We've undergone this style of attacks before in recent months, and what we've just learned is going to have us re-evaluate prior incidences as well.

We want to thank those of you that have given us your support, and even if you didn't support us, thanks for your patience in the matter. Hopefully anybody reading this will give us the benefit of the doubt.

Since we've talked to a few people now, we were advised to pull a "Tyson" and not get into further details.

To Tyson(s), whether you had a legitimate claim or not from the outset, which we're still trying to determine, the way this issue has been handled would make it hard for anybody to resolve in a swift and efficient manner. At the end of the day, we like to think of ourselves as hard-working and good-hearted people. This has been a test of our patience, as it would be for anybody. If any of these previous posts on other forums are in some way related to you, should those posts be resolved in some manner, we would view it as an extension of an olive branch and we'll be much more sympathetic in this situation that is now coming to a head.

We do apologize for the time wasted in this thread. Speaking of time wasted, it's about time I get back to the remainder of my job.

See you all soon.
Is it safe to say that no competing vendors were involved in this
scheme for all those conspiracy theorists out there?

Hope you come out of this okay. If anything, you have showed the
rest of the community how well you handle yourself should such a
legitimate situation arise.