Sponsored by:

Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by sgtstanko
You need to go back to school and take a reading comprehension class there "Mel". You sound like a WHINING 5'5" geek with a pencil in his front pocket. Do you still live at home with mom and dad you amateur?? No body cares about your whining babbling "slanderous" opinion.

My post was clear and NOT vague at all. If any one is making false accusations now it is you!! Your completely speculating the point of my thread. If you didnt like it just walk away. You dont need to add your worthless 2 cents. The post was clearly dyno test results reflecting the power differences and most important the Air Fuel ratios. Did you miss that part there genius?? Did you bother to analyze the leaness of the one tune?? Instead of you and your girlfriend Proputz taking on the crusade for justice on this forum and one other maybe you should have looked at how dangerously lean that tune was. There was nothing reckless and slanderous about that you putz. To answer your question moron ... yea someone does have the right to come on here and post. If they are vague in your opinion....so what??! Who made you the hall monitor!!???

Get a girlfriend ...or boyfriend...Texas goat...whatever and do something more productive with your time than spend it babbling on the internet about people and subjects you are clueless of.....you tree hugging, latte drinking Volvo driving do gooder.

Boom !
Old 10-05-2011, 03:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Originally Posted by Djovovic63
How can you be so sure? Are you willing to vouch for them and then if something goes wrong with any costumers car, will you cover the expenses? Just because you think everything is perfect it doesn't necessarily mean it actually is. Not trying to say that its FMU fault or that they might be a bad company (they might be a great company), but we cant rule that out just because you and couple other guys say FMU took care of you.
Your right i dont, but I would hope that when they say they stand behind their product 110% that they actually do.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Funny how OP just disappeared.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:25 AM

AMG63
OP is not interested in a forum war. My lawyer will get my rights. He's got more than enough evidences and proofs.

"We do things different"? like your oc that FAILED on some known car?

clowns
Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by tyson911
OP is not interested in a forum war. My lawyer will get my rights. He's got more than enough evidences and proofs.

clowns
If you don't want to start a forum war then don't make threads like this to begin with, pick up the phone (or your lawyer), call FMU and deal with them directly.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5

clowns
tyson911,

Do you live in the United States?
Old 10-05-2011, 07:49 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by sgtstanko
You need to go back to school and take a reading comprehension class there "Mel". You sound like a WHINING 5'5" geek with a pencil in his front pocket. Do you still live at home with mom and dad you amateur?? No body cares about your whining babbling "slanderous" opinion.

My post was clear and NOT vague at all. If any one is making false accusations now it is you!! Your completely speculating the point of my thread. If you didnt like it just walk away. You dont need to add your worthless 2 cents. The post was clearly dyno test results reflecting the power differences and most important the Air Fuel ratios. Did you miss that part there genius?? Did you bother to analyze the leaness of the one tune?? Instead of you and your girlfriend Proputz taking on the crusade for justice on this forum and one other maybe you should have looked at how dangerously lean that tune was. There was nothing reckless and slanderous about that you putz. To answer your question moron ... yea someone does have the right to come on here and post. If they are vague in your opinion....so what??! Who made you the hall monitor!!???

Get a girlfriend ...or boyfriend...Texas goat...whatever and do something more productive with your time than spend it babbling on the internet about people and subjects you are clueless of.....you tree hugging, latte drinking Volvo driving do gooder.

Bahahahaha!!!! Man that was great! It took you less than 5 hours to respond to my post! That's like some kind of record for you huh Stinko? It took you days on the other thread. Nobody cares about my post huh? It's looks like you do...you were the first to respond to it. Thanks man I thought everyone was ignoring me! Hey just two things in response to your post. First: Why is it that people in "law enforcement" always throw that out? I mean who really gives a sh**? Really? What does that mean in "law enforcement" to someone on these forums? Is it to intimidate? Second: It sounds like you have something against Texas? Let me tell you something boy Texas is the F**CK*** BEST state in the union!! Don't F**CK*** MESS WITH IT!! Hey and thanks again for replying to my post! I'm glad I was able to give you something you could respond to quickly.

Last edited by melmanc55; 10-05-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 AMG Black Series

clowns
Very unprofessional and immature on your part. If I were you I would just keep quiet, you are only going to make things worse for yourself by posting on this forum. If FMU did cause the problem with your car's engine I've seen nothing but proper action tried on their behalf and am sure they can work this out.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

clowns
I was believving you early on but FMUs responses and actions do not appear to be that of a guilty party. Why not just put a nail in their coffin by posting up a copy of the reciept or bill of sale? That would show that you purchased a tune from them, right? That would put an end to any question or doubt. I have to be honest I am starting to think this is someone trying to sabatoge FMU, you now appear to be full of snit in most peoples eyes. So where's that bill of sale? That would be a game winning walk off grand slam
Old 10-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few

clowns
Tyson, you are correct. Not only one version of the oil cooler, but two, suffered from issues during the prototyping process. Those copies that suffered that fate, however, were prototypes, and both owners were given the coolers gratis under the premise that they were prototypes for testing purposes. We've since located the problems, remedied them, and have come up with more rigorous testing methods to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Our coolers are independently tested now and pass all tests relating to pressure, flow and temperature.

It's not something we publicize at every opportunity, but seeing as how you pulled it up, we felt it necessary to address it; as we've said before, we stand behind both the past and present renditions of our work and are willing to admit to it and make steps to remedy whereever necessary.

That being said, I feel the need to stress this again, after going through our TABS software, checking bills and calling up our M156 customers, we have concluded that this is a false, libelous statement. I have conversed with all our M156 customers personally and they've reassured me that this isn't any of their doings; some of our clients have actually attempted to reach out to the OP through private messages on this board, to no avail. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a single M156 that's come through our shop with that degree of mileage, and we have all the necessary paperwork on our end to back this up.

The last thing we want to do is come on here and lie directly to our potential customer base. When we say that we know this is a bunk claim, we mean it. We're more than willing to make amends when the situation calls for it, and we've never received a phone call or request for a refund from anybody prior to this original post, which is important since he mentioned we refused to repay him for his tune in his first post in this thread.

If the whole goal behind this post is sabotage through SEO, he's beginning to succeed in that respect. 5 pages, countless threadviews, and a slow but continual crawl up our Google rankings. Not to mention the day's worth of work I lost going through all the paperwork to determine this.

But that's immaterial in terms of the larger picture; if the OP would be willing to even call us once, I think I've made it quite clear by now that we'd be willing to work this out -- even if this has been created by somebody with a completely different bone to pick, we're just a phone call away, and we're always willing to sit down and have an adult conversation in regards to any issues that have arisen. We promise you won't go away disappointed.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Tyson, you are correct. Not only one version of the oil cooler, but two, suffered from issues during the prototyping process. Those copies that suffered that fate, however, were prototypes, and both owners were given the coolers gratis under the premise that they were prototypes for testing purposes. We've since located the problems, remedied them, and have come up with more rigorous testing methods to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Our coolers are independently tested now and pass all tests relating to pressure, flow and temperature.

It's not something we publicize at every opportunity, but seeing as how you pulled it up, we felt it necessary to address it; as we've said before, we stand behind both the past and present renditions of our work and are willing to admit to it and make steps to remedy whereever necessary.

That being said, I feel the need to stress this again, after going through our TABS software, checking bills and calling up our M156 customers, we have concluded that this is a false, libelous statement. I have conversed with all our M156 customers personally and they've reassured me that this isn't any of their doings; some of our clients have actually attempted to reach out to the OP through private messages on this board, to no avail. Not to mention the fact that there isn't a single M156 that's come through our shop with that degree of mileage, and we have all the necessary paperwork on our end to back this up.

The last thing we want to do is come on here and lie directly to our potential customer base. When we say that we know this is a bunk claim, we mean it. We're more than willing to make amends when the situation calls for it, and we've never received a phone call or request for a refund from anybody prior to this original post, which is important since he mentioned we refused to repay him for his tune in his first post in this thread.

If the whole goal behind this post is sabotage through SEO, he's beginning to succeed in that respect. 5 pages, countless threadviews, and a slow but continual crawl up our Google rankings. Not to mention the day's worth of work I lost going through all the paperwork to determine this.

But that's immaterial in terms of the larger picture; if the OP would be willing to even call us once, I think I've made it quite clear by now that we'd be willing to work this out -- even if this has been created by somebody with a completely different bone to pick, we're just a phone call away, and we're always willing to sit down and have an adult conversation in regards to any issues that have arisen. We promise you won't go away disappointed.
Dont worry about it man. Leave that lying sleazebag aside. Contact the admins and see if they can deleate this whole thread.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by jacob502
Dont worry about it man. Leave that lying sleazebag aside. Contact the admins and see if they can deleate this whole thread.
We will push for deletion once the thread has run its course. For now, though, we feel that it's in our best business interests to leave the thread up.

We've said all we can say in regards to attempting to make amends and discuss this in a thought-out, logical manner. From the work I did yesterday, and we have the hard evidence to back this up, this guy doesn't match a single tuned C63 (or any 63 for that matter) in our system, nor did he attempt to contact us for a refund before this thread, as he mentioned he did. Therefore, given the evidence, he's obviously a fake.

He has yet to produce a bill of sale or anything else remotely related to this issue, instead hiding behind a veil of secrecy using the dreaded "L" word. If he thinks he's hurting us, we've actually received more calls and e-mails than normal in regards to our tuning branch of the company since this thread hit.

Once everything has been proven on both sides, we'll hop on the deletion bandwagon, but we really want this to be aired out in public (as it was he who brought it to you all in the first place) and have the story set straight first. We have nothing to hide in regards to this thread.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:41 AM

C63 AMG
We will push for deletion once the thread has run its course. For now, though, we feel that it's in our best business interests to leave the thread up.

We've said all we can say in regards to attempting to make amends and discuss this in a thought-out, logical manner. From the work I did yesterday, and we have the hard evidence to back this up, this guy doesn't match a single tuned C63 (or any 63 for that matter) in our system, nor did he attempt to contact us for a refund before this thread, as he mentioned he did. Therefore, given the evidence, he's obviously a fake.

He has yet to produce a bill of sale or anything else remotely related to this issue, instead hiding behind a veil of secrecy using the dreaded "L" word. If he thinks he's hurting us, we've actually received more calls and e-mails than normal in regards to our tuning branch of the company since this thread hit.

Once everything has been proven on both sides, we'll hop on the deletion bandwagon, but we really want this to be aired out in public (as it was he who brought it to you all in the first place) and have the story set straight first. We have nothing to hide in regards to this thread.

All BS rants aside (including mine). There is a reason for all this. Funny how the "MHP Happy Customer" thread went up a day ago..... Coincidence? Maybe... Glad to see you may get some business out of this. Good luck
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5

MBW Admins can "quiet" a thread for review from admin-only access, or lock a thread once it's run its course... but they typically don't ever permanently delete threads (as I understand it). Just FYI.

Sidenote: FMU, you've been very professional in all of your posts and handling of this thread, IMHO. I think the "court of public opinion" is starting to side with you guys on this one anyway...
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab

Althought I have never bought anything from you guys, I TRUELY apprecieate the attitude and professional manner that you have presented here.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:49 AM

2005 E55 AMG; 2005 CLK 500 (sold)
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
didn't FMU blow an e55 motor?
Yes they did and it seems they will not stand behind their work..

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...thx-fluid.html
Old 10-05-2011, 11:51 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 C63
FMU,

As someone that has never previously liked your company, for what I have viewed as semi-ridiculous pricing levels, I am impressed with your level of professionalism in all of this. There aren't too many aftermarket part manufacturers that can keep their composure like you have. Maybe there is some sort of justification for those prices.

Best of luck dealing with this, as it seems apparent that this is a special breed of troll.

I'm guessing you had sex with his girlfriend a few years back, and he hasn't gotten over it.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by saltydizzle
Yes they did and it seems they will not stand behind their work..

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...thx-fluid.html
Not to thread jack, but that situation is a bit more complex than this one.

Again, we didn't say that it didn't happen, as it did, but a lot of the reasons that were involved in that story resulted in a large-scale changing of vendors on our end, vendors which at one point were prevalent on this forum.

While it was an unfortunate incident, not everything that was said in that forum was 100% accurate. We're more than willing to present our side of the story in that case, but I don't feel that derailing this thread for that purpose would be doing justice to the goings on in this thread, nor would it be beneficial to drag the owner of that vehicle back into this. If you want to bump that thread back up, feel free to, and we'll present our side of the story.

We admit that while we may not always be right, we're more than willing to make it right after the fact. We have enough evidence on our end to prove that we went above and beyond a typical response in that situation, as well.

Thanks for bringing that thread to our attention though, as we weren't aware of it.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Not to thread jack, but that situation is a bit more complex than this one.

Again, we didn't say that it didn't happen, as it did, but a lot of the reasons that were involved in that story resulted in a large-scale changing of vendors on our end, vendors which at one point were prevalent on this forum.

While it was an unfortunate incident, not everything that was said in that forum was 100% accurate. We're more than willing to present our side of the story in that case, but I don't feel that derailing this thread for that purpose would be doing justice to the goings on in this thread, nor would it be beneficial to drag the owner of that vehicle back into this. If you want to bump that thread back up, feel free to, and we'll present our side of the story.

We admit that while we may not always be right, we're more than willing to make it right after the fact. We have enough evidence on our end to prove that we went above and beyond a typical response in that situation, as well.

Thanks for bringing that thread to our attention though, as we weren't aware of it.
I will bump this cuz I have this car now and would like to see all of the information from both sides. My post was not to bash FMU or anything, Ive heard good things about FMU as well as bad things. You seem very professional from everything ive read on this thread, but if could update me on the information regarding that thread after I bump it, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:33 PM

AMG63
OK, then if Holly-Fluid can never be wrong. Then it is more likely that my engine popped because a bird flew in it. Sorry Fluid, my bad guys. I can't believe I pointed my finger at you.
You still say that you do not know who I am? and that I have not asked for your help? If I post one of the snap shots that I have, any remaining reputation of yours, if it exists, will go under ground level. I hate to judge your company based on my very own experience, but my patience has limits and you need to stop this attitude that is: We are never wrong, you just don't exist to ANY person you screw their car, that is not willing to flash his identity in public. I got MANY pms of people that you screwed their cars who tell me that they can't even open their mouth on the forum.
Think from the consumer's side for once! I promised you that I will make it right once the legal work is ready!

I myself, do not expect this thread to last very long because it says you are a sponsor, you also have friends that swear by your work blindly clearly for a return. I am thrilled you are getting more calls for tuning, on one end you probably needed that and on another, it will give you a chance to practice more. Good for you.

Let me clarify one thing for once and all: You do not need to check your software for 63 owners. I TOLD YOU what happened to my car, So you KNOW!

I am no one to judge, but It takes more than spraying gold on wheels and making a BMW loud and having weird hair cuts to tag your company with phrases like "we are one of the world's premier performance and custom automotive shops" world's premier???

Last edited by tyson911; 10-05-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:40 PM

OK, then if Holly-Fluid can never be wrong. Then it is more likely that my engine popped because a bird flew in it. Sorry Fluid, my bad guys. I can't believe I pointed my finger at you.
You still say that you do not know who I am? and that I have not asked for your help? If I post one of the snap shots that I have, any remaining reputation of yours, if it exists, will go under ground level. I hate to judge your company based on my very own experience, but my patience has limits and you need to stop this attitude that is: We are never wrong, you just don't exist to ANY person you screw their car, that is not willing to flash his identity in public. I got MANY pms of people that you screwed their cars who tell me that they can't even open their mouth on the forum.
Think from the consumer's side for once! I promised you that I will make it right once the legal work is ready!

I myself, do not expect this thread to last very long because it says you are a sponsor, you also have friends that swear by your work blindly clearly for a return. I am thrilled you are getting more calls for tuning, on one end you probably needed that and on another, it will give you a chance to practice more. Good for you.

Let me clarify one thing for once and all: You do not need to check your software for 63 owners. I TOLD YOU what happened to my car, So you KNOW!
If you have incriminating evidence that refutes the claims made by FMU you should post it. You are basically calling them liars and them calling you a liar. We will quickly see who is lying here. The fact you haven't (and should have on page 1) makes me think your claim is bunk.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few

I am no one to judge, but It takes more than spraying gold on wheels and making a BMW loud and having weird hair cuts to tag your company with phrases like "we are one of the world's premier performance and custom automotive shops" world's premier???
Tyson,

We understand that you have an issue with us. It's obvious that you feel that, in some way, we've wronged you. But you have yet to state what you're looking for in terms of restitution. I'll state this right now, here, for everybody to see:

If you are truthful in your claims, and your engine really did pop on your 63 while our tune was on it, and you can prove it unequivocally, then we will pay for a new motor to be installed at the MB dealership of your choice.

I don't think that this is going to happen, as we've talked to all our stateside 63 clients and they have denied being you.

What we want to do is get down to the actual issue here and attempt to remedy it. Saying you have hard evidence and not proving it is not working to solve anything, unless you're just trying to keep this going long enough to tarnish whatever reputation we currently had on MBWorld and beyond.

We're more than willing to air this out in front of everybody, just as much as we're willing to do it in private. We cannot figure out how you want to do this. It seems like your dislike of us is consuming you and we want to remedy that as best we can, and we are actively trying to do so.

And we never say "we're never wrong;" as a matter of fact we've opened up in this thread multiple times to show that we're not perfect, but we're trying to make everything as right as we can with what we've been given.

Please, just give us the opportunity to help you. That's all we're asking for.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 PM

AMG63
you had more than enough time to come clean OJ. Now the court will make you get me more than just a motor from the dealer. Maybe a new car. Maybe 2 cars. But you are not touching their ECU this time. You still are acting as if you do not know who I am and this is what is pissing me off.

Your pressure for me to prematurely reveal my identity (although you know it) here won't work. I am not ready to jeopardize my remaining chances of car rescue, resale value, lawsuit confidentiality, etc

It is clear that all these people deserve to know who the Liar is. They will, I promise you that they will and your comments following my proofs will be priceless and a lesson for every company out there that should watch out from that angry client they should not have messed up with.

Thank you.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
If you are truthful in your claims, and your engine really did pop on your 63 while our tune was on it, and you can prove it unequivocally, then we will pay for a new motor to be installed at the MB dealership of your choice.

Now there is an offer that you cann't refuse

Oops, too late, I guess some one can refuse it. Me bad
Old 10-05-2011, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
you had more than enough time to come clean OJ. Now the court will make you get me more than just a motor from the dealer. Maybe a new car. Maybe 2 cars. But you are not touching their ECU this time. You still are acting as if you do not know who I am and this is what is pissing me off.

Your pressure for me to prematurely reveal my identity (although you know it) here won't work. I am not ready to jeopardize my remaining chances of car rescue, resale value, lawsuit confidentiality, etc

It is clear that all these people deserve to know who the Liar is. They will, I promise you that they will and your comments following my proofs will be priceless and a lesson for every company out there that should watch out from that angry client they should not have messed up with.

Thank you.
So your intentions are finally revealed huh? I have nothing to do with FMU but it seems like they have tried nothing but to make this situation right. It seems like the only thing you're out to get from this is $$$ and more $$$.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!